Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PEOPLE - Do you have a business that accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 2287 times)
nina_duschenko
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Of course Wink We are Blockchain Development team 4ire Labs: http://bit.ly/2C2VYmW

Blockchain - the word that says it all about us. We develop custom blockchain.
We implement blockchain. We help you estimate the blockchain’s pros and cons.
We help you enter the future, which, we believe, is built on a blockchain.

Focusing on FinTech, we’ve created an array of our own branded white-label products serving the crowdfunding, private blockchains and other applications of this advanced technology. From a smart contract to the entire ICO infrastructure and investor cabinet - we craft the tools optimizing, securing and advancing your business.

We work with:

Ethereum
Quorum
Solidity
Hyperledger Fabric
Multichain
NEO
R3
Exonum
Monax

Relying on a decade of experience and three dozen top-end IT experts,
we find the ways to achieve your goals intelligent way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RingWiki65

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Really very innovative idea and also a great opportunity for the bitcoin users who want to start business and accept bitcoin can advertise here.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

Hi,

We've just launched a great new website called BitcoinPeople.

It's a free to use directory showcasing all the businesses that accept Bitcoin as a method of payment.

Great for companies to advertise themselves on and a super easy way for customers to find somewhere to spend their hard earned Bitcoins.

The website has only just been launched so there are only a tiny amount of businesses featured on there at the minute. Therefore if you own (or know someone who owns) a business please visit BitcoinPeople and upload your listing!

Please follow us on Twitter @_bitcoinpeople

Thanks for reading and we appreciate your support!

http://bitcoinpeople.online/weneedyou_bitcoinpeople.jpg
that's great. I still don't have a business that accepts bitcoin. but i want to say thank you for creating bitcoinpeople website. It will be helpful for bitcoin holders
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Hi,

It's a free to use directory showcasing all the businesses that accept Bitcoin as a method of payment.

Great for companies to advertise themselves on and a super easy way for customers to find somewhere to spend their hard earned Bitcoins.

The website has only just been launched so there are only a tiny amount of businesses featured on there at the minute. Therefore if you own (or know someone who owns) a business please visit BitcoinPeople and upload your listing!

http://bitcoinpeople.online/weneedyou_bitcoinpeople.jpg
that's great. I still don't have a business that accepts bitcoin. but i want to say thank you for creating bitcoinpeople website. It will be helpful for bitcoin holders

Thanks very much!

Please spread the word about BitcoinPeople. We aim to be the Worlds No.1 Crypto Directory and your support will help us achieve this.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page if you haven't done so already!
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Stop buying products using boring outdated Fiat and use Crypto instead!

Take a look at all these merchants that accept it.

BitcoinPeople.online
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Take a look at the latest businesses accepting Crypto payments!  Cool

BitcoinPeople
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

Hi,

We all know that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and there are very few organisations and countries who has legalised bitcoin in their companies and countries and only they support the bitcoin transaction and others are in against of bitcoin, as being the citizen of India, there is no such business that supports the bitcoin transaction.
Winto

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

Actually many stores today accept bitcoin, including big brands like Lambo and RR.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

we have a few companies that accept a variatiy of coins. but mostly i pay with a credit card that converts crypto into euro and pay with euro. its very easy to use peopel do look strange when you get out the card. only problem in my country not all shops accept visa sometimes its only bancontact and then the card does not work

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

I dont know about business here in my country accepting bitcoin directly.
but i know coins.ph which is a cryptocurrency wallet.
i can directly buy loads, send money, pay bills and purchase online credits with bitcoin.
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Take a look at these Crypto inspired clothing stores accepting Bitcoin!
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

Hi,

We all know that in present times bitcoin is very huge and very potentiating crypto currency and this is the reason why millions of people around the world are investing into bitcoin are being benefited by its potential as it helped so many people in finding their jobs and helped in earning their livelihood and now day by day the use of bitcoin is increasing and there are even few countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation and definitely the time will come when large business also accepts bitcoin and I thinkBMW , car company accepts bitcoin.
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

We've been seeing huge increase recently with many companies around the world adopting crypto payments, from small to even high profile business like BMW.

We predict that the next 10 years will see the majority of companies across the world accepting at least Bitcoin.

mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

A good start, and good concept. There have been sites before that do a similar job but they seam to have disappeared. Making it international (perhaps you could have agents in different countries on commision getting business) would be a big help. I suggest you get someone to proofread the site as I noticed a few errors-for example the advert for private air travel you have it  as private airlies instead of airlines. Simple errors like this will cause people to question the sites validity. Just trying to be helpful, good luck.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

A great idea, because the more companies will accept bitcoin, the more it will be distributed as a means of payment
More large investors van help for the price to increase more. When they accept bitcoin as payment this means that many are getting involve with bitcoin which is a good news to everybody and continue earning for it. This could be big opportunity and make international transaction can be more easier and faster. It can be a great help for the companies when they accept this as payment even for employees who can be more grateful.

mashort

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

yes i do
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

Hope more people participate in this form of Bitcoin payments. I think this payment will become more popular and useful every day. Great idea.
I do not own a business, but strongly agree that merchants accept payment using bitcoin. It is impossible to reject financial technology that will be popular in the future, it's better to accept bitcoin as something logical. Tourism areas are more open to bitcoin, because visitors come from all over the world
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

In my country not so many people know about bitcoin and how it works and also it has not been welcomed that i mean is been legal in my country that alone is the restriction on having a business that will do bitcoin transactions but i do hope it becomes legal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: