Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some people in crypto still wish the downfall of Bitcoin?  (Read 2639 times)
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

I think the main reason is that they want to invest or buy more bitcoins at its lowest price so they will gain more profit and i think it is normal because we all aim for the profitability we can get, it is a wise choice for me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
Because they are hater, simple as that, they hated cryptocurremcy specifically the bitcoin because they dont have money to invest in bitcoin, they are jealous because some became rich is just a ahort period of time

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

I never want to wish bitcoin to drop more then the current price. Bitcoin are vital as all price of cryptos depend on bitcoin price. if bitcoin going skyrocket it will push other coins to going up also. That why we need bitcoin to high. other will follow and investors will feeling more trust to spent more money and it will market to green again.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
charlincharplor83

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

Maybe they have too much impact from Bitcoin. Bad influences or failures or selfishness of some people.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

One thing that really surprises me is how some new projects come into blockchain and start spreading false news and making baseless analysis that bitcoin will fail all in the name of making their own project a success. In crypto, we should accept that bitcoin is the KING and anytime bitcoin falls, all other altcoins also fall. I have read news where people were predicting that bitcoin will go back to 1k and now that bitcoin and other cryptos are down, they are changing their predictions to favour bitcoin. This all proves that their plans backfired and they are beginning to realize that when bitcoin is down, most other alts will be down. All these news we spread rather drive away investors and at the end of the day, we all lose. Why can't we unite and spread good news rather than hate one of our own?
These people are the usually greedy and stupid type.  Because if bitcoin will die so as all the other cryptocurrencies will eventually die off also.

trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

I never want to wish bitcoin to drop more then the current price. Bitcoin are vital as all price of cryptos depend on bitcoin price. if bitcoin going skyrocket it will push other coins to going up also. That why we need bitcoin to high. other will follow and investors will feeling more trust to spent more money and it will market to green again.

Rhythmic markets do not always run smoothly, there is a price correction to bring the attitude of the signal analysis movement to go back down or even up.

Lower prices are sometimes needed to balance volume distribution with short-term trading methods (partly for daily profit targets). This is also very effective to cause basic sentiment to rise again after experiencing a correction at a lower price. If bitcoin continues to increase without stopping it will not be effective because of uneven spread, many traders also want to see the balance of volume that spreads evenly to all traders.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:48:44 AM

I think these people just want to buy cheaper. But they are in vain to hope, because below$ 6000 bitcoin will not fall. IMHO
I think only a small part of the users who want the price to go back down. I have seen in many threads. people really hope that prices
can rise immediately and bring benefits to them. because it is time for the price to exit from the lowest position
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

I think these people just want to buy cheaper. But they are in vain to hope, because below$ 6000 bitcoin will not fall. IMHO
I think only a small part of the users who want the price to go back down. I have seen in many threads. people really hope that prices
can rise immediately and bring benefits to them. because it is time for the price to exit from the lowest position

Yes, many people have the same hope, but it seems, the price cannot rise immediately because until now, it seems, the price still stable at a price now. But I think the price can start to move to the higher price in the next month, and I wonder what will happen with the rest of this year especially with the bitcoin price itself. And once bitcoin can break $7k again, the chance to rise is wide open, and in that time, perhaps, there will be big movements from the price to reach the higher price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Those who managed to buy bitcoin for 15-20 thousand, sit and wait until it returns to the same levels, some have completely lost hope and want bitcoin to cost as little as possible And someone just waiting for the perfect moment to enter this type of investment

They are going to buy cheap Bitcoin and they do not like the current price of BTC. That is why these people are doing most everything to let the price of the cryptocurrency fall down, and sometimes, they succeed.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

I think others want the downfall of bitcoin because they wanted to buy bitcoin at a lower cost and they will take advantage of thay downfall. Even me i will take advantage and buy more for long term holding.

TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

Of course, there are a lot of bitcoin merchants who want to buy them at a cheap price, and sell at high prices, so bad forecasts for bitcoins benefit them. This is the manipulation of the crypto currency market.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Maybe it is just a marketing strategy so one can gain more what he can imagine. But on the other hand, it could be that thise people do not really like bitcoin at all.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Reasons why such negative emotions come in a person are that either they have lost miserably in their investments or they want other people to loose what they have invested or they are jealous of people around them who are making money out of Bitcoin and who actually know how to invest in bitcoin or they just want the prices to fall so that they can purchase a cheaper bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: