Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PEOPLE - Do you have a business that accepts Bitcoin?  (Read 2287 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

A year ago I started this facebook store called BITSHOP MNL (https://www.facebook.com/bitshopmnl/) and until now it is up and running. Too bad, my market is only inside Manila, Philippines and I still haven't decided yet if I would extend my services globally. If you could put me in your directory then that would be awesome.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

COMPETITION TIME!

Want to win a #BitcoinPeople T-Shirt!? 😎

https://bitcoinpeople.online/win-one-of-our-awesome-bitcoinpeople-t-shirts

Create or Claim your listing all this week for your chance to win!
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

A year ago I started this facebook store called BITSHOP MNL (https://www.facebook.com/bitshopmnl/) and until now it is up and running. Too bad, my market is only inside Manila, Philippines and I still haven't decided yet if I would extend my services globally. If you could put me in your directory then that would be awesome.

Thats' great! Even if you're only selling within the Philippines you can still list with us.

Please feel free to create your own listing. https://bitcoinpeople.online/create-listing

It's always better if the business owner creates a listing themselves as you can create it to how you want.

If you create a listing this week you will be entered into a draw to win one of our fantastic T-Shirts.

Thanks.
ICBCOK

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

I think they are still afraid of the government that until now, still reluctantly not willing to accept bitcoin as payment, of course the government does not want if they turn off the country's currency ..
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

wow, very interesting, I see it is not perfect, what if the app content does not only show companies that receive bitcoin as a means of payment, but also provide information about the development of crypto world, but more specifically about the graph.

or it could be equipped with a technical ordering feature that receives bitcoin, such as a hotel that receives bitcoin and we can order directly with the application.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:31:57 PM

Congrats and good luck with your new venture. It seems that you have received a bit of constructive criticism already as far a design and appeal. I would add that if you were going to focus primarily on the UK, changing the name accordingly would help solidify your base. And as far as you profiting in the end you need to drive a lot of traffic as a  trusted directory. That would include a more dynamic categories, and further engagement of your BTC spenders as a community, making events, discounts, giveaways, educational features, news, & ect… this would definitely lead to strong following. 
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the great comments and advice! We take everything on board.

One of the great difficulties is getting visitors to the site but everything takes time. By the end of the year BitcoinPeople will be a thriving community and THE place to go to find all the greatest Bitcoin accepting shops, giveaways, news and lots more!

We really appreciate all your advice, support and comments. If you have a second please share our link and let people know all about us and please follow us via Twitter @_bitcoinpeople

------------------------------------------

Find great businesses that accept Bitcoin from all over the world! Find Crypto inspired clothing 👕 , hire cars 🚗 , web hosting 🕷 and even coffee ☕️ !

https://BitcoinPeople.online
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

We've started adding some very useful discount codes and offers to BitcoinPeople, so you can save some HODL Crypto when buying your favourite products!  Grin

Take a look at them here
Skyonito

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

not yet, but i am developing one
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

We’re currently running some great giveaways on our website at BitcoinPeople!

Win some Tron or Bitcoin via our giveaway forum thread here https://bitcoinpeople.online/community/bitcoin-altcoin-giveaways/win-some-btc-and-trx-all-this-week#post-68

Win one of our awesome BitcoinPeople T-Shirts by creating or claiming your business listing! https://bitcoinpeople.online/win-one-of-our-awesome-bitcoinpeople-t-shirts

Don’t miss out!

Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

Wow, a very great work. Hopefully, the website you created can help many people who want to buy goods using bitcoin. Hopefully, your business can stay ahead and be decentralized to all countries. I am sure if you look at your business concept then the opportunity to get a good market. Bitcoin owners do not have to exchange bitcoins to a national currency if they want to buy an item. This will be very easy, including for myself. Soon I want to transact on your website. Good luck ...
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

‪We’re going to give away 100 #trx very soon on our forum.‬

‪Get ready! ‬

https://bitcoinpeople.online/community/bitcoin-altcoin-giveaways/win-some-btc-and-trx-all-this-week #BitcoinPeople ‬
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

It's too early to talk about mass selling for Bitcoin for business. You can certainly sell cars or something else worth a few thousand dollars.
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

the concept is very nice and very interesting. You are not alone and can say you are a team, a great team can create a website like that.

and also receive payments from RDD or Red Coin, where the coin is very liked by myself.
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

the concept is very nice and very interesting. You are not alone and can say you are a team, a great team can create a website like that.

and also receive payments from RDD or Red Coin, where the coin is very liked by myself.

Thank you for your kind words!  Smiley
_BitcoinPeople (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

Have you taken a look recently at all the super cool worldwide businesses that accept Cryptocurrencies?

Check them out here!

Also if you haven't done so already, head over to our Forum and spark up a conversation.
MxRizky22

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

How luckky u are guys, in my country we waa banned to paying some stuff using bitcoin we are not allowed using bitcoin as payment methode, have business uaing bitcoin as payment is profitable i think. I hope my country was renewing the rule than allowed bitcoin too
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:09:43 PM

it's good idea for you to start doing it with Bitcoin in that way, but you must do some social work to apply it better
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Here in my country, no business accept bitcoin as a form of payment and i don't like it. I hope that with time this would change
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

Here in my country, no business accept bitcoin as a form of payment and i don't like it. I hope that with time this would change
For sure that time will come that bitcoin will accept in any business not only in your country but throughout the world, it will for sure will come we'll just need to wait for it, nothing is impossible for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: