Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 02:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<---  (Read 165726 times)
Streamity

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

hi there, I have a question about the ICO if I may:
what will you do with the remaining tokens (stm) if hardcap is not reached at the end of the ICO?

will u burn them, airdrop to the investors or keep them for you?
All unsold tokens will remain in reserve with STREAMITY's project founders. More information in our WP https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

Hello! I'm glad I found your project. I will follow the further development and support of developers.
Vigel

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:38:44 AM

hey, can you tell me about referral program?

you will get 3% if your friend buys tokens, so you need to invite some friends to earn Wink

This is a great offer. I will tell all my friends about this project!
Black Book Crypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

📌 What are the disadvantages of cryptocurrency exchanges?

Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing. Millions of people – traders, politicians, financiers, analysts-follow the dynamics of their rates. However, nowadays, the use of digital assets is difficult. Even the purchase and exchange of cryptocurrencies are associated with problems - currency rates on different platforms are very different, and a solid commission is charged when withdrawing funds.

The creation of the P2P-platform STREAMITY will allow to avoid such drawbacks, as the transaction value will be calculated in real time with reference to the average price of transactions concluded on the leading crypto-exchanges. Platform participants will be able to verify that the transaction was concluded at market prices. And the use of smart contracts will ensure guaranteed execution of transactions.

https://streamity.org

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/13/1307f21e04421484f47d.md.jpg

This is a very profitable and demanded project. Your services will be popular with the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency.
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

Hello! I'm glad I found your project. I will follow the further development and support of developers.

This is an incredible project! Cheesy
Ghost fighter

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

#Streamity #StreamityICO #ICO Due to the high interest in our project from Asian investors and the team's trip to China, we decided to extend the Crowdsale until August 6, 2018. All investors get benefit from this decision. Stay with us!

This project will be the impetus for a more rapid development of the crypto market. Therefore, he will undoubtedly find a response among investors!
Faraon for crypto world

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:24:54 AM

Hello all!
My friend advised me on your project. But I would like to learn more about him! Can you give me a link to your website and your white paper?
Rose-hair Princess Milka

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

Hello all!
My friend advised me on your project. But I would like to learn more about him! Can you give me a link to your website and your white paper?

See the project and I'm sure - you want to participate in it!  https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

https://streamity.org/en/

This is a very interesting project that will undoubtedly benefit both investors and the entire crypto community!
Uncontrolled Cryptomania

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:46:02 AM

Hello all!

Their priorities are users and the community, and their mission is to make their own contribution to the security of the cryptosystem, ensuring protection of P2P transactions through smart contracts.

They create an honest and absolutely transparent service «StreamDesk» for exchange crypto currency for fiat money without intermediaries, which will save money, and thanks to smart contracts, we will protect users from deception, which is crowded with the market!

This project far exceeds any analogues. Its competitiveness is far beyond the bounds, because of which any other similar platforms simply can not surpass streamity!
Mad Crypto Rocker

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:55:11 AM

The project "STREAMITY" is based on the demanded mass service, the demand for project services will be preserved under any conjuncture of cryptornics.

Development of "STREAMITY" services and connection of new users lei create a steady demand for STM tokens.

The entry / withdrawal of traditional money to exchanges is much more profitable through the service "STREAMDESK", thanks to the convenience, low commissions and the market rate of the token.

Reserve fund in STM tokens, as well as basic crypto currency and fiat currency to maintain liquidity on the service.

Each owner of tokens, starting from 1250STM, will receive a set of privileges and reduced commissions on the "STREAMDESK" platform.

Interested users of the STREAMITY service receive STM tokens at a price much lower than when the service was started,
which gives them significant savings when using the service «STREAMITY».

I really like this project. I have already invested in it and encourage others to invest! I told my friends about you in all social networks. I hope that you will have many investors. After all, it is these projects that crypto community needs!
Faraon for crypto world

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:03 AM

Hello all!

See the project and I'm sure - you want to participate in it!  https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

https://streamity.org/en/

This is a very interesting project that will undoubtedly benefit both investors and the entire crypto community!

Many thanks for the answer! I will carefully study the documents, I will look at the ratings of rating agencies and if I arrange everything - I invest in this project. I like the basic idea of Streamity.
Cryptoconsul

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:04:03 AM

Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing. Millions of people – traders, politicians, financiers, analysts-follow the dynamics of their rates. However, nowadays, the use of digital assets is difficult. Even the purchase and exchange of cryptocurrencies are associated with problems - currency rates on different platforms are very different, and a solid commission is charged when withdrawing funds.

The creation of the P2P-platform STREAMITY will allow to avoid such drawbacks, as the transaction value will be calculated in real time with reference to the average price of transactions concluded on the leading crypto-exchanges. Platform participants will be able to verify that the transaction was concluded at market prices. And the use of smart contracts will ensure guaranteed execution of transactions.

The popularity of crypto currency is an indisputable fact. But fraudulent exchanges with unjustifiably high commissions prevent the faster and more systematic development of the Crypto-currency.
I believe that Streamity is doing a good job, which will affect the well-being of the entire crypto-currency industry. I will support this project.
Black Crypto Dragon

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

What is the difference between this project and its competitors?
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

This project will simplify any operations with the crypto currency, allow you to easily and quickly make exchanges of the type of crypto currency / fiat money or vice versa. Exchange is conducted between people, the procedure is controlled by smart contracts, which leaves no room for fraud. They also talk about a minimum commission or in general a complete absence of a commission for operations.
I buy crypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

The popularity of crypto currency is an indisputable fact. But fraudulent exchanges with unjustifiably high commissions prevent the faster and more systematic development of the Crypto-currency.
I believe that Streamity is doing a good job, which will affect the well-being of the entire crypto-currency industry. I will support this project.
Absolutely agree with you! I already bought tokens of this project and now I look forward to the completion of sales. ToTheMoon!
Black Crypto Dragon

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

This project will simplify any operations with the crypto currency, allow you to easily and quickly make exchanges of the type of crypto currency / fiat money or vice versa. Exchange is conducted between people, the procedure is controlled by smart contracts, which leaves no room for fraud. They also talk about a minimum commission or in general a complete absence of a commission for operations.

It is possible more in detail about the commissions? In addition, I still do not see the advantages of this project in front of its competitors. Is that only an exchange based on smart contracts. As I understand it, this will allow to conduct transactions without the participation of third parties and increase their security.
Ghost fighter

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:29:52 AM

Absolutely agree with you! I already bought tokens of this project and now I look forward to the completion of sales. ToTheMoon!

I also invested in this project! Let's reach the moon together! Embarrassed Cheesy Wink
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:34:48 AM

I also invested in this project! Let's reach the moon together! Embarrassed Cheesy Wink

The development of Streamity already looks and certainly brings a positive impact and will be much to be amazed by this token. The team does have a solid performance of Streamity, sales will sell well and run out. Ready to welcome success with a high rate, ready for the moon.
Mad Crypto Rocker

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

It is possible more in detail about the commissions? In addition, I still do not see the advantages of this project in front of its competitors. Is that only an exchange based on smart contracts. As I understand it, this will allow to conduct transactions without the participation of third parties and increase their security.

Exchanges allow you to change the fiat money for crypto currency. But not always they have the opportunity to make a reverse deal. To change the crypto currency for fiat money is also very important! Especially in a troubled market, when you have to withdraw your savings from one currency to another, so as not to get losses.
It is very important that such an exchange can be made quickly. Streamity is just such a platform that will allow us to conclude not only safe transactions, without the intervention of third parties - Streamity enables us to conclude these transactions quickly, allowing users to get the maximum possible profit.
This project has competitors. But they are all so weak compared to Streamity, which will very quickly be forgotten. Why should you use exchange with a high commission, when there is another, more convenient and much less expensive?
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:00 AM

Most exchanges allow you to make transactions with a limited number of types of crypto currency. Bitcoin and Ethereum. In most cases, you have the ability to perform transactions only with these crypto-currencies.
Streamity offers a much more extensive list of crypto-currencies, a minimum commission (0-2%). Transactions will be made through smart contracts, without the involvement of outsiders, which contributes to the decentralization of the process and makes it much faster.
I believe that you need to take a closer look at this project. Check the documentation on the website and white paper.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: