Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:22:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
Disna

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

almost everyone has a problem in how to manage money
which you need to do
1. You have to spend your money wisely and save it at least 50% of your salary
2. Put your money in assets that have added value every time, for example, gold, bitcoin, altcoin, stock, property etc.
you must be disciplined and consistent in managing money
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:20:47 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I have good experience with signature campaigns only and nothing else that really can fulfil my needs here. I always got into signature campaigns and competed them honestly to get those weekly payment. Now the next thing I did is, or I am doing is, not to sell them at all. Yes, I kept huge patience with my BTC payments and I have slowly turned them into triple investment due to spiked prices of the bitcoin today. With signature campaigns I earned 0.25 BTC in total until the period now and after the spiking of BTC this investment in USD is more than 6000 USD for me in relation with the time and at the rate I was credited earlier. I am very very happy with this one and thats the best trick to increase your wealth. For saving these BTC payments I asked my parents to help me out through this and they always pushed me to keep it in my wallet and not to spend it. :-)
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

There are no tricks or tips really but what there is really a personal faith into bitcoin. I have seen people go crazy about bitcoin investment when there is situation which is just imaginary in which the bitcoin is speculated to go down etc, then people will just panic sell it. They make this investment worse by not seeing how they are loosing it.

So first thing while saving your bitcoin is not to get too attached with the investment that you are making with bitcoin or any other crypto currency. :-) if you reall6 want it for long lasting then just put the mien which you can afford to loose. So in this way even if the fire of downward movement starts then you will not be in worry about it and you can just wait for it to overcome the lower rates. This way step by step you can go with your saving upto moon.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

Just keep it in the bank or the bitcoin wallet, spend money only for life necessities and your needs. If you were a student, you can save your money wisely since your life necessities are borne by your parents.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:17:05 PM

Savings money is so easy to do, but you just always need to know your priority in life, because if you are a kind of person who have attitude of easy go lucky. I think you have a chance to lose all your amount without any amount to save. While if you save immediately half of your income for the future I'm sure that one day you will not notice that your savings are growing up without your knowing.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:32:19 PM

Invest your money , you can save your money through that and also you can be secure on your future by investing it in bitcoin
Gennady12

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:22:18 PM

invest that money that you have to much in btc and wait, it come the time where you come in profit
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

Generally, saving money depends on the way two class of  people are structured. Some people are wired to be able to save money by themselves while others can. The point then is, if you can't save by yourself, you look for a group that you can build or join for the purpose of saving either monthly or weekly .
Also, investment is also part of saving.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:07:24 PM

As I also used to spend a very high amount of money( which caused me to get into troubles) I would be happy to help you with saving money as I am experienced in that.

First of all, at the start of a new month, start making a list, everything that you spends your money on, it can be water bills, and it can be drinking with friends, write the activity and the amount you spent.
After you have a full list of the whole stuffs you spent your money at, you should be taking few hours and consider every single payment you made.
Try to think how you can prevent this payment from being done at the next week, or how you can lower it.
iol

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:25:33 PM

Invest your money so it will grow. To save, we just have to close our eyes and not see and desire material things which are not needed. Sometimes the more we window shop in malls and internet the more we are tempted, so instead of saving our money we are spending it.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:33:57 PM

When you think of saving money at first it is hard but look at the good side to save is for the future. Determination to save and hardwork to earn money to save it. Like investing in bitcoin you can or grow your money in bitcoin.
cryptonomics.global

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:39:14 PM

Putting aside some fixed amount each time after you get your salary is a great beginning. It is important to stick to it though and actually do that every month.

Second step might be investment into diversified assets (stocks or coins), but this makes sense only after you saved couple of thousands. For now just start from simple  Wink
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

when you are saving your money focus yourself on saving money don't fall on temptation to spend your money on something and also, always if you are working, budget your salary make a fixed amount that you will put on your bank and save it do this every month and also try to invest on stock and cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because bitcoin is another best way to hold your money over time your money increases as the price increases.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

Always set your goal when you are saving money for you to be more inspired to do it. Be committed on that because saving is really a good idea for a brighter future, do the auto debit thing every pay check and for sure you will eventually do that regularly.
augmentedinvestor

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:25:46 PM

Save when you spend. Imagine if you taxed yourself 5% on every transaction you ever made into a savings account.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:50 PM

To be honest you have plenty tutorials in the web about saving money. The basic things like less shopping, more hard working are essential here.
So if you wanna save more money you need to buy less things, goods and do  not spend money for your fantasy like new smartphone, tv, car etc.
Just keep money and work  Grin
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:16:04 AM

Well, my advice for you my friend, is to be responsible enough with your time, your money, and yourself. Being responsible is the key for you to save enough money. For example, buying only the things that you need and not spending most of your money in buying the things that you want. Also, think of the benefit that give you if you earn a lot of money in the future. In that way, you will be more motivated in saving money.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

I prefer to keep my money in a token or coin so will not worry about anything and certainly will benefit of course
from the result of saving the money and never to leverage the money until it is getting enough profit

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
arjen20

Activity: 140

Mining Maganda paba?

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:26:55 AM

for me much better to invest your money that you have in btc/eth and wait until the right time then you can see the profit that you made.

stefantt

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:28:11 AM

To save your money you need to manage your money.
Get yourself a goal in which you want to safe in a week/month, then make a list for it.
If you keep track on your money which you spend you will notice you spend a lot of money on things which are not needed.
Good money management will get you far in saving your money.

also something I keep myself to is to not buy anything if I can't afford it twice Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: