Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:56:36 PM

Tip no.1 (i dont know if this is applicable to other countries) If you invest a money in a bank there would be an interest rate in which result in increase amount of money.

Tip no.2 manage your money. assigned a specific amount of money to certain problemz

Tip no.3 learn how to displine yourself
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:32:03 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
When you spend so much yeah, you'll automatically have a gut feeling of regret and this might help you. You need to have self control over yourself otherwise you might end up talking terrible decisions forever. Correct your weakness now or regret forever. The choice is yours. Just imagine that if you save now, you won't have to work much in the future if you are lazy like me. Wink

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
When you spend so much yeah, you'll automatically have a gut feeling of regret and this might help you. You need to have self control over yourself otherwise you might end up talking terrible decisions forever. Correct your weakness now or regret forever. The choice is yours. Just imagine that if you save now, you won't have to work much in the future if you are lazy like me. Wink

Best tips on saving money are if you really want to say how to save and lot have been tell but make sure always have a budget and got out of it ,and it's is easy to buy a bitcoin and hold it in a secure wallet and I usually do when a day get pay rate at approximately 20-30% from.earning for current month means I do it confidently .
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

well it depends on how are you gonna save money there are underlying factors like your cost of living and your cash flows its all depends on your lifestyle practice to spend only on things that matters or the things that you actually need to survive rather than things you want! this is the best way to save money then try to allocate your expenses and savings to check if you are saving money each interval you planned..

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

There isn't any trick to grow your funds, just put your funds in reliable investment like bitcoin for long term investment, trading is another best option but it requires market knowledge.
I myself reserve some percentage ( about 15- 25%) of my salary for monthly investment in bitcoin,other cryptocurrencies and trading because huge profit margin is expected in crypto trading and holding as compared to other assets.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:07:50 PM

Tip no.1 (i dont know if this is applicable to other countries) If you invest a money in a bank there would be an interest rate in which result in increase amount of money.

Tip no.2 manage your money. assigned a specific amount of money to certain problemz

Tip no.3 learn how to displine yourself
I think the best way to save money is to simply check on yourself and don't waste your money. If some on need money and he want to save it then he should increase those activities which help him to earn more and more money. He also join a part time job if he want and he's having some free time, moreover he shouldn't waste his money and should deposit it somewhere as quick as possible.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
20% is almost a big money. In my case, I think if I earn in bitcoin I will just save 10% of it because I am poor and there I am allocating my money in food, bills, credits and to my tuition fees. I will save a lot if I have stable job. I will invest rather, because saving will not earn money its just keeping your money for the future use. Investing will earn money and if you look at to your investments, it will grow up.
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:26:46 AM

Trying to save money is sometimes an impossible mission for people especially if you are a student trying to go through life struggles and huge expanses  , because a student's budget is so tight that a happy meal looks like a luxury he can't always afford . So staying away from budget unfriendly activities is a great way to not suffer at the end of each month . And getting away websites that sells goods is the best way to fight for the survival of your bucks .
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:44:06 AM

you can use this formula, income(100)-savings(70)=expense(30).
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:52:42 AM

Trying to save money is sometimes an impossible mission for people especially if you are a student trying to go through life struggles and huge expanses  , because a student's budget is so tight that a happy meal looks like a luxury he can't always afford . So staying away from budget unfriendly activities is a great way to not suffer at the end of each month . And getting away websites that sells goods is the best way to fight for the survival of your bucks .
Students life is fun and full of surprises, the only problem is money. So saving money as a a student is really hard, due to many activities to attend. For me, when I was a student before I choose friends that will free me so that I can save my money. A wise choice though, I don't also carelessly buy item that isn't useful instead I find myself an income to make money. As of now especially in crypto world there are many ways to save your money like investing in bitcoin.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:04:09 AM

you can use this formula, income(100)-savings(70)=expense(30).
For me the tip i can give for you is to convert you money to bitcoin and hold your bitcoin as long as you can so you can earn many money and when you hold you bitcoin for long, in that way you will not always used your money so you can save it very well and the twist here is when you hold your bitcoin for so long you will earn maybe x3 when the value of it will totallly increase very high.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:18:20 AM

The best way to earn more from your hard earned cash is to invest it. You have a lot of options where to invest it. There is your local stock exchange, business if you have spare times in managing a business, investing it in your friends business, and of course, there are cryptocurrencies. Since BTC price is already high I would suggest that you invest to altcoins like Etherium or Dash.

As for saving, I entrust my money to our local government agency where it will take 5 to 10 years before I will be able to have some of it. It's not only a saving method because my money will grow because of interests.

femiranda

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:07:50 AM

when you get your money, save 1/3 of you money right away. 2/3 will only be used so that no matter what happens, u still have savings
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

Best tip to save your money is to convert it in bitcoin in this way you will not be tempted to use it. Hold your bitcoin for a long period of time and when bitcoin demand or price increases then your money will be also increases.  In addition to that you must also know your prioritise in life and give importance to your needs than wants.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:24:34 AM

A lot of my friends are doing this and also i. I have an notebook that is serving me as my records because i put all of the things that i spend for the whole day and also because of that, i know how much money is left on my pocket and because of that, i am able to find out if i am going to adjust my budget or not and that is how i save money.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:50:41 AM

I have tips to save money that is safe and profitable that is by way of investment, it is up to you where investment investment and in what form, but I would rather advocate in bitcoin or in altcoin other than because it is safe also because the price movement is so significant that it can get the optimal advantage if we can take advantage of every opportunity that exists, but for invest in BTC or ALTCOIN you must first how to undertanding about how to work and transactions well.
Tegin92

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

First we must know the use of money for basic needs first, then we have to choose which one to buy and which should not we buy, if you want to save you must be sure, sparing the base of the rich ,, my advice do not spend too much of your money , spend the needs that you think are very important and affordable prices.

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:02:06 AM

saving money every day is totally a hard time, like me i am a average person in our country and its hard to me to divide the money everyday with change. so i try to discipline my self to do not to use/spend too much money every day, the most important thing is to priority the main daily needs and keep on saving the rest of money you have left everyday, thats it. so i save 10% of my daily budget for the whole month, and its effectively to do. and also provide a piggy bank or make your bitcoin wallet as a piggy bank to store your little savings to grow in the future.
slybarte

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

we all want to save money for future purposes like health issues and unexpectedly expenses.. we should leave 20% from our weekly profit.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:30:12 AM

we all want to save money for future purposes like health issues and unexpectedly expenses.. we should leave 20% from our weekly profit.
20% is huge percentage for savings, i just recommend is 10% of your salary will put on your savings and much better if will be directed into you bank to make it save and will not be spend in other matter.

Managing money is very hard specially if you have only enough salary for the expenses of your family because i experienced that before but when bitcoin comes to my life little by little it all change and now i can save money while having investment, my money are bow helping me to earn good profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: