Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7684 times)
domaska

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

I have tried saving apps which tracks your spending habits and it shocking when u see that during the 3 months period u spent 200eu for snickers and other "healty" stuff  Grin It not only helps to save but also improves your healty state, duoble win  .  Wink
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
How good I am in keeping? well I want to be honest that I spend too much for the things that I don't really needs such as bags, shoes, clothes anything that captured my eyes easily even if I had a lot of that but this past few months I learned that it is also important to keep money for emergency situation so half of my money I invest in business matters like investing in bitcoin and the left money I put in my savings account. Also I learn how to balance things if not needed don't buy it. I hope you can have more ideas and strategies how to save money.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

I have tried saving apps which tracks your spending habits and it shocking when u see that during the 3 months period u spent 200eu for snickers and other "healty" stuff  Grin It not only helps to save but also improves your healty state, duoble win  .  Wink

That will be great, I think it is better if you can just post a link here about that application. I've been pushing myself at work and this simple tips will really help me. It is really hard to save money especially if you are an individual who wants to buy a lot of stuffs. I am a materialistic person so I usually spend most of money into things that won't really give me something in return, I just hope I can control that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
herlips

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

My tips on saving money, priority or purchase first your basic or necessary needs. And if you have something you want to buy, let one month passed and think again if you still want to buy it.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

Spare, purchase nothing, create consumptions, simply least very important forever, kick the bucket unhappy, however with a good deal of the spared money. maybe all things thought-about it's smarter to win and to not be hesitant to pay all the a lot of at that point? scotch is important simply to introductory improvement and support of your business. within the event that your business compels you steady to spare, at that time figure, the incorrect business will bonk.
Saving money it depends on the individual everybody doesn't think in the same manner, to save money should not unnecessarily spend on unwanted things, invest the saved money in trading, bitcoin and other types of coins that gives us the better income. Bitcoin is the best way to earn money and also can save it.
i think saving money every day is totally a hard ,  i am a average person in our country and its hard to me to divide the money everyday with change. so i try to discipline my self to do not to spend too much money every day, the most important thing is to priority the main daily needs and keep on saving the rest of money you have left everyday, thats it. so i save 10% of my daily budget for the whole month, and its effectively to do.
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

save money in banks, and investing in bitcoin...make me get benefit
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

you just need to be grateful, and buy something to suit your needs. do not be lavish, because it can spend a lot of money you save. save it to the bank, so you can save money for a very long time.
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

Best tip I can advise you is do not spend money more than you earn and make sure that you have your weekly or daily budget fixed and set aside money for savings, it means that you need to divide your money and if you will get extra money then you can spend that to things that you want to buy.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

The best way to save money is to put it into bank and make a fixed deposit (FD) of it. In this your money will be save for 5 or more years and you can also get a interest on your money. Intereste rates depends upon bank to bank policies. Or you can give this money as a lone to some one.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

Spare, purchase nothing, create consumptions, simply least very important forever, kick the bucket unhappy, however with a good deal of the spared money. maybe all things thought-about it's smarter to win and to not be hesitant to pay all the a lot of at that point? scotch is important simply to introductory improvement and support of your business. within the event that your business compels you steady to spare, at that time figure, the incorrect business will bonk.
Saving money it depends on the individual everybody doesn't think in the same manner, to save money should not unnecessarily spend on unwanted things, invest the saved money in trading, bitcoin and other types of coins that gives us the better income. Bitcoin is the best way to earn money and also can save it.
I think nothing to do much in saving money. First thing to think if you are planning to save is to set up you're goal. Ask your self. Why? Why do  you need to save.  Second. You need to establish self control. This will be a good start. Third align everything like the needs, wants and all the expenses you are spending every year. Then last put your money in the bank. The safest way in saving and gaining.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

First off all you should make a list of the things on which you are spending your monthly income.After making the list you should separate the important things and the extra things.Then you should try to spend less on the extra or unnecessary things.This will help you to save some money. You can also make a proper budget and should spend according to that.You can also save money by making it compulsory for yourself to save a fixed amount of money every month or you should choose an object such as car,bike,house for which you have to save money.These tips will definitely help you to save some money.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

in my opinion by way of saving we can set aside our money or invest bitcoin so that our money increases then I am determined to save and invest for my future. I was determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I started thinking to hang out and have fun.
actually, and communicate, and have fun in the year of our hard life, too, need. But the main thing is to have goals in life and be able to properly dispose of their means. So you will not waste your finances in vain.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

I save most of my money from food and clothes. You cant imagine how much money you can save from food if you don;t eat out that much and buy cheaper but quality foods.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

well if I think we should know our expenses in a day or a week, After that, we learn carefully if you spend exactly on the things you need and limit your budget to others. unnecessary expenditure. Breaking things down will make it easy for you to allocate your money. Now you have a budget plan, create a room (allocation) to save money. If your salary is not enough, my best advice for you is to cut your budget for luxury or unnecessary things.
and the best way is to save money to buy bitcoins and then save them for long-term investments.
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Hi, What do think about Welltrado (www.wellttrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

1st you need to do is budget your salary,save atleast 30 to 50 percent of your salary.buy what you need not what you want.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Best tip i could give is spend a little and save more.Buy the things that you need than what you want.This was the strategy that i did inorder to save for my future, though im just new in this cryptocommunity i just hope that i can give some of my advice based on my daily experiences in life.We become a part of this community because we wanted to learn new things,yes my advice is not new to anyone else but hoping these would be quite effective to you.I have seen people achieve their goals because they are thrift and they control themselves about buying useless things,being extravagant would probably make some peoples life pointless.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

Saving money was really hard since there are a lot of temptation that will tempt you to do or to buy it. Just like gadgets, it is one of the temptations in the world that's why many of us cannot save due to this. Saving money will really test your patience but the best thing that you can do is to make your own goal.
bryanadds

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Also I have planned daily usage like a dollar a day or something like that thus it helps me control whatever I spend.
In our country we have a Ipon challge so that i save a lot of money because everymonth that i earN i put some money in my piggy bank.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

One and only trick you can do in order to save money succesfuly is just to aim for a goal why you are saving up money.Set a goal in order to be motivated to save up money and just spend wise when you are starting up in saving money

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: