Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:46:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
put it in the bank, and you prefer to trim your money and do not use it in nonsense way you use it where it's good
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

Investment in the bank
Do not use excessive money for useless things
lowellsniper

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

I think the no. 1 tip that I can say to you is discipline because all good things starts with discipline

I agree with your opinion. Another tips to save money of my own opinion is to buy the most needed things or most daily needs of my family.
Aside from this, I put one-half of my income to savings, and the other half is for my family needs. Dont buy any unnecessary things in order to save more of the rest of your money.
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I save my money after to fulfill my needs, today I invest in bitcoin.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

Spare, purchase nothing, build consumptions, simply least very important forever, depart this world unhappy, but with an excellent deal of the spared money. maybe all things thought of it's smarter to achieve and to not be hesitant to pay all the additional at that point? frugal is critical simply to beginning improvement and support of your business. On the off likelihood that your business drives you consistent to spare, at that time figure, the incorrect business will get it on.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

If your expenses are more than your income every week  or every month, you cannot save a money of it. If you want to save a money, you mus have to buy bitcoin in a very low price and keep it for a long-term.
Your first topic is about expenses and income so you should stick to that. In my opinion in order to save money, we should just buy the things that we really need and ignore the things that we want because the wants can be ignored and it can be bought after a while. We should focus in increasing our cash flow rather than decreasing it to achieve a good amount of savings of money.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

The best tip to saving your money is investing in cryptocurrencies market. You should wait the market drop to buy into and sell it when market is go up, this will make your saving money is going to increase very fast
really how you say the best way to save our money can all be invested in crypto world like in bitcoin. because if investing in bitcoin is very promising and profitable for the investment in bitcoin
it is true to invest in crypto, but you need to remember not everything you plan to run smoothly, there will be obstacles yan blocking you, you also have to remember in the world of crypto is very high risk, if you are not careful in making decisions you can fall and lose, the most important thing in saving money is to manage your expenses as well as possible and make details to monitor your expenses so you can find out how much you spend for a month
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

The best way save money is to save money in a bank, or with the way invested.
And I love is to invest because invested can give us advantage that we will feel after a long, because the investment it wait and be patient to get profit
I also like to invest instead of saving in the bank because the bank does not bring us a source of profit that is consistent with what we bring to them, although safe but the profit is too low, it will not be something too attractive. Investment is not completely safe but risk is acceptable, it is a wise way to do both saving and developing our money, in addition, some of my other experiences of saving money are setting a goal every day for myself, we have limits, we will spend reasonable, however, this does not mean that we are too stingy with ourselves

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

try to differentiate wants and needs, if you learn the difference of those things then you will learn also to save your money. you have to buy and spend only those things that you needed in everyday living, if the thing "wants' is only pleasure then try to adjust yourself to do not spend a lot of those things.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

The best way save money is to save money in a bank, or with the way invested.
And I love is to invest because invested can give us advantage that we will feel after a long, because the investment it wait and be patient to get profit
I also like to invest instead of saving in the bank because the bank does not bring us a source of profit that is consistent with what we bring to them, although safe but the profit is too low, it will not be something too attractive. Investment is not completely safe but risk is acceptable, it is a wise way to do both saving and developing our money, in addition, some of my other experiences of saving money are setting a goal every day for myself, we have limits, we will spend reasonable, however, this does not mean that we are too stingy with ourselves

You are right, that is one of the best tips that we can recommend for those who are having hard time on saving their money, added to that I am doing insurance as well for the security of my future, because I don't want to be a burden to my family in the future.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

I have a habit of saving money since I was a 12 year old kid. Everything that I get for my birthday or another occasion I put into the jar. Smiley
When I get first job I start with 10% of salary sending on my saving account. That was pretty easy for me, so every 3 month I rise my percentage of saving.
Last few years I put around 80% of salary in my bank saving account. btw. I don't really have bad habits (cigarets, alcohol , gambling)..

So the best tip for saving money is put 10% of your salary on saving account and if you can do it , try rise your percentage every 3 month.

good luck
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:38:21 PM

The best way save money may generally do her with the store in the bank, or with invested due to investment money we would not be lost or out if we bought the house as investment then one day the value of her would more expensive and will have profited from investment home
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

For me the best way to save money is to stored your money in the bank and you must have a bank account and deposit every week. As you can't keep money yourself. Then bank account will help you to keep your money save. And use it when needed, and Do not use excessive money for useless things.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

I think personally the most effective way in terms of saving money is to spend as much as possible and save the remaining money we have so we are not confused if we need a lot of money when there is a need to dismiss
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:44:32 PM

My tips on saving money, priority or purchase first your basic or necessary needs. And if you have something you want to buy, let one month passed and think again if you still want to buy it.
For our better future it is very important to save money and not to buy extra and useless things, so if something’s will be used even for short time but it may be very necessary so I think it is better to do so but to buy things used interchangeably and instead of buying 3 or 4 things, buy only 1. It will happen if you learn about managing your time and your investment, you’re spending and earning percentage should be 20% and 80%, this way you can save high amount of money.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

Saving really needs discipline because if you  don't have that qualities then saving is not for you. Before spending your money you should set a side a portion to put on your savings and you have to prioritize the things to buy. Don't spend on your wants instead prioritize your needs.
Alexddr

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

The main principle -detail planning of budget. And also don't try to save by sales! All marketing tricks and advertising of sales are aimed at that to squeeze out of you a maximum of money. Thats why after a visiting of sales you will spend much more money than if you purposefully go and buy the necessary thing...
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

I also spend a lot of money when i have available hand-cash . But best way is i try that is , deposit money in bank account or buy bitcoins , ethereum or jewelry etc  . They will give you profit .. If you dont need money urgent , than dont withdraw them from bank . You can't save money for spending in daily needs..
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

I budget my salary my from regular work.i buy first our groceries for the whole month and pay bills after that i calculated how much allowance we can spend the whole month.and the remaining money i save to bank.i must save everymonth from my salary.and i also earning here when i earn i also save it to bank.

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:37:05 PM

Saving really needs discipline because if you  don't have that qualities then saving is not for you. Before spending your money you should set a side a portion to put on your savings and you have to prioritize the things to buy. Don't spend on your wants instead prioritize your needs.
Good suggestion but adding more suggestions in what you should invest your savings, Is more helpful. Bitcoin is the future choice of investment because one can get huge profit from it if you have knowledge of Bitcoin. Try to invest in this business and try to move towards new technologies.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: