Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:52:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

People nowadays should effectively grow their money, investment is a good choice. It is best to spread your investment in different place to ensure good profit.Bitcoin offers good profit for everyone. You will risk your money for a big opportunity of getting rich. Bitcoin is a short period investment. Also consider that it is decentralized so no one is backing up. Dont gamble what you cant afford to lose. Always take time to learn on how you can effectively invest ypur money.
Fasunathan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:10 AM

Saving really needs discipline because if you  don't have that qualities then saving is not for you. Before spending your money you should set a side a portion to put on your savings and you have to prioritize the things to buy. Don't spend on your wants instead prioritize your needs.
Yes discipline it is that we really need in order for us to save money. Without discipline it would be so hard to follow our game plan on our saving strategy. You should have discipline to spend only on needs and don't spend too much on wants.
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

There are a lot of ways to save your money, and what i'm going to tell you is what i personnally do to save money.
1. Record your expenses - Make a list where you spend your money in a daily basis. Here you will figure out how much spend everyday.
2. Make a budget - after figuring out your daily expenses, make a budget. (I base my budget on my monthly salary so that is what i going to show you) also consider your monthly bills like rents, electric bill, water bill etc. Add up all your total expenses for the month, then subtract it on your monthly income equals your remaining salary.
3. Saving - now that you have a budget you can start saving. The remaining money of your monthly income will be divided in to 3 parts. First is savings, put atleast 50% of your remaining income on savings. Second is emergency fund, this is the money that you will use on a very unexpected expenses. Put atleast 20-30% in it. Having a emergency fund helps, so that you dont have to use your current money on your savings. Third is pleasures, put your remaining percentage in it. Nothings better than using your hard earned money on what you like. Doing this lessen the pressure on saving.
4. Monitor you savings - monitor your progress, knowing how much you save gives you the comfort and assurance that you dont have to worry about money.

This is basically it. Its up to you on when or how you will use your saving, you can invest it or use it on building your on business or whatever you want.

Hope this helps.

Vonmich

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
For me saving money is hard also. But you need to think that you need to save money. Protect yourself for being a costly person. You need to save some rest of your money so that if you need money in a emergency time you have a money to spend. Smiley
serverus

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

We are living im a world where everyone should have stable job to survive. To Be financially intellect you already know what is best for your money to grow. Investing wont just keep your money but give you a big profit as time goes by. Saving it without considering the opportunity of growing it is what people always do because they are not yet introduced in the industry of investment.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

saving a half your money in Banks, and  a half for investing. in my opinion
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

The best tip to saving money is frugalty first, Because  I dont know for coming years that we have coming a cricitism.I easy to have money.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

Whenever you receive income or money, always save first before spending. Most people spend first and savw what's left. This type of saving always end up not saving at all.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

in my own experience my tip for you so save money is know your needs and wants. Know the things that you can really use in your life. do some division of your money. Like a half for your savings, and half for your business, or half for your needs and wants. Know your priority first so that you can save your money. Be responsible and wise in using and securing your money.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

The best tip from me to save money is the way you save your money at ATM. You can set it aside but for the important needs, you set aside. The rest you save at ATM. Because this has been tested for me, do not know if it is with others. I've proven myself if my money becomes more efficient after I put it in the ATM. Maybe this is the only tip I can give you.
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

the best way to save money is to set your monthly savings target and monitor your monthly expenses, if you can manage your monthly expenses then you will be easy to reach your target
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

For me also it has always been very difficult to save money on a regular basis..the main problem with persons like me that we don’t have any fixed regular income...in some months I earn more and in some I may not earn anything so that makes it very difficult to manage...
I think opening a regular deposit account can work fine which I am going to start.. let’s see if it works for me
NVCPRO

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

Myself, make money but can not manage money. To save money, to manage the spending properly, you have to send the bank, to a few daily consumption, if still single, should get married, wife will manage the money better.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

the best way to save money is to set your monthly savings target and monitor your monthly expenses, if you can manage your monthly expenses then you will be easy to reach your target
besides that we must start investing. with investment we can earning double our money to make profit. if only saving in the bank there is no profit. one of good investment places is bitcoin.

themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

in my opinion, investing real estate is the best way.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

For me the best tip on saving money is here, Net Income - Saving = Expenses. It means that when you have money make it sure to get some for savings first before spending for expenses. In that case you can have savings and surely can save money. Saving is very important and if you get first your expenses, yes of course expenses are very much and so you cannot save because expenses if you cannot control it you cannot save money.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

For me the best tip on saving money is here, Net Income - Saving = Expenses. It means that when you have money make it sure to get some for savings first before spending for expenses. In that case you can have savings and surely can save money. Saving is very important and if you get first your expenses, yes of course expenses are very much and so you cannot save because expenses if you cannot control it you cannot save money.
That is the same thing that i saw on the books that i read before. They are all telling that we should follow that formula and based on my experience as one of the follower of that formula, it is very effective because i can easily save money without worrying for my expenses because i already got enough budget for all of the things that i need and i already have savings.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

to save my money, i will invest in bitcoin, and i will keep it in my wallet so i will wait next year, and i am sure that bitcoin price every day always go up, so i will get more profit.
aljo322

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Best tip on saving money.  Just make a budget on your daily needs. Do not buy what you want instead buy what you need in other words do not buy things that less needed. Saving profit or income is not easy but as long as you have a discipline to yourself saving is not difficult and have a proper management. Save first before spending.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

I think the no. 1 tip that I can say to you is discipline because all good things starts with discipline
Well it is very short discussion but you said very good thing that it can make us earn very good profit if you will make your life well disciplined, now it is very profit worthy to live a well balanced life, If you have income of 100% then try to spend 20% and save 80%, in short I want to say your spending should be less than your earning, another best tip is to buy only the most important things you need and the non important things try to skip not to buy at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: