Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

It matters most on how you discipline yourself in saving money. Make a simple notes on budgeting your money wisely. Let we say 20% of your montly salary will go to savings. The rest for personal expenses. What ever you state in your notes, strictly follow it and make commitment to divine creator in able for you to be guided.

I understand that you really believe in the "higher power" up there but I really do not think that any person should put that much trust on the "creator" you are believing in since as what they say; "Do your best and GOD will do the rest." Which is pretty much not that helpful if you ask me. The thing that a person really needs is trust in his capabilities and that believe that being well disciplined in any aspect in life is only hard but not impossible. But I respect your point of view, just adding up an option on how to see things.
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
You should know how you will manage your money properly for you to save more money. Saving is really necessary because there is a time that we need money and we can use the money that we keep in order to overcome our problems.
Indeed it is very important to save money because if you are not having any saving in your wallet as bitcoin then you have nothing for your future we are being so careless while we are in market for shopping but we will be repent, the best thing to save money is not to waste your money infect try not to buy the goods you can manage your life without, at the same time try to earn and spend but earning should  be highest than spending so you will save a lot of money this way, use more than one way of earning,.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

Just spend your money in valueble things. Dont spend it on your wants but rather use them for your needs and for your family, or put them in a bank.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

At first f you have to have a strong addiction how to operate the money because if you don't have it, then it is very difficult to make it, but I always always preserve 30-35% of my salary every month, and really first time so difficult because to minimize my expenses, but with a good habit, and then I can make it
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:26:43 PM

Saving money is good for us in the future because we don't know yet what is in the future ahead of us, what i do if i saving money is to buy only the important needs not the useful things that could waste your money or your extra money put in the bank.

anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

the best way to save money in my opinion is to store in cryptocurrency
especially bitcoin because in bitcoin not only save it but can be made as a commodity that can increase

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Ebihsu

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

Best tip on saving money is don't spend too much,  you must make a list on what to buy. And save it in different wallets or accounts like save bitcoins save in a bank and save it in your own.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Do not use cash if there's no necessary needs, its like always saving your money when the payout is released on your corporate world job and spend the excess amount of your salary on bitcoins in order to save more of cryptocurrency then cash out when the price in the market is pumping.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Best Tip :
Calculate your mandatory outcome for the month and remove it from your income.
For the remaining , save half of it for monthly saving, then try to live the month with other half of the rest.
He's right, calculate your income. Do the needs and wants, buy first your needs in order to have the more useful things and if you think it can save more money, do it. Make sure you have saving or bank account that'll help you get more advantages on what you have save or invest.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:18:24 AM

I never spend more than 50% of my salary. I give 10% of my salary to the church, and I eat everyday by cooking myself (I mean, I still live with my mom, hahaha). I never buy food outside, I just buy a small snack just on weekends. I was deliberately not spend money to hang out or eat in restaurants, I also do not have a boyfriend. I was determined to save and invest for my future. I'm determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I'll start thinking about hanging out and having fun. Or get a girldfriend.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

To save money myself I often ask friend help so when we are in a condition that is less promising and has no money not too dizzy because it already had previous deposits.To help meet our needs every time.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

Do not use cash if there's no necessary needs, its like always saving your money when the payout is released on your corporate world job and spend the excess amount of your salary on bitcoins in order to save more of cryptocurrency then cash out when the price in the market is pumping.
if i like you too, do not spend all income to be fiat currency, but some income i invest to coin or altcoin about 25%, i make fiat currency also to buy land. so it will balanced between online and offline investment

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

if i like you too, do not spend all income to be fiat currency, but some income i invest to coin or altcoin about 25%, i make fiat currency also to buy land. so it will balanced between online and offline investment
You have to diversify, everything in life is risk taking but you cannot be too aggressive in crypto because the risk here is very big.
Knowing how to control yourself is very important so you will not expect instant profit but also you go with a consistency of your income and grow in business.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Growing up we were always lectured and taught on the importance of saving money, at a young age they said was the best time
because the influence it bestows is rewarding and a very fine act of discipline. I think it's purely self control and awareness.
People have different methods and opinions on the best and most reliable options. Some offer banks as the best saving choice,
others keep cash and piggy banks, others invest, others also diversify paycheck, there are also coops and lastly the introduction
of cryptocurrency like Bitcoins and Ethereuem as fresh and modern ways to save and invest. I think diversification is absolute,
I mean try 2 or 4 methods that have been suggested or mentioned in this topic. If 1 fails surely the others wouldn't, just like
what I said earlier, it's a matter of self control and awareness. That's gotta be my best tip.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

If you are already working and have a fixed salary, set aside money that will be saved in the beginning. But the previous count first cost of the necessities of life keep your current base, so that you may know how you should the amount of money you tube.
It is better if you will have a budget plan so you will know where to put your money and you will not be just putting some of your money because in order to save your money in a very great way then you should know specifically where you should spend and put your money and that is also a big help to know where your money go.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

The best tips on saving money is putting money on different types of investments, never put on one place because it will make us regret, if the loss of course our money will run out.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

The only thing i want to share is save your money split it in portions, every portion of money you have is for different purpose. Please be aware that it's my own opinion and it's not tested by myself but i know someone who did it. First portion is for bitcoin if you want to invest or another reason, second is for daily needs, third is for your daily wants or something you want to buy like a pocket money and last is it depends on you in which you want it to spend but make sure you save a portion of your money for saving.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:14:41 PM
Merited by AngellSky (2)

Personally, I'm a very big spender Smiley I do not know how to save money, as soon as they are there, then immediately they are not there Smiley But recently I came up with this option: I opened a bank account (deposit) with conditions that do not allow me pick up my deposit earlier than indicated in the contract Smiley So the amount grows, the percentage drips, and I can not get to the money that would spend them in vain. Maybe it's not the original way, but it helps me save my finances.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Growing up we were always lectured and taught on the importance of saving money, at a young age they said was the best time
because the influence it bestows is rewarding and a very fine act of discipline. I think it's purely self control and awareness.
People have different methods and opinions on the best and most reliable options. Some offer banks as the best saving choice,
others keep cash and piggy banks, others invest, others also diversify paycheck, there are also coops and lastly the introduction
of cryptocurrency like Bitcoins and Ethereuem as fresh and modern ways to save and invest. I think diversification is absolute,
I mean try 2 or 4 methods that have been suggested or mentioned in this topic. If 1 fails surely the others wouldn't, just like
what I said earlier, it's a matter of self control and awareness. That's gotta be my best tip.
Yeah its really simple if you are willing to do it. You have to set some limits on how you will spend your money on things that is very important. Don't waste any money on things that not so important. And if you know and think some business that would somehow benefit you, go for it and be sure to have a good mindset. Being thrifty is having a well knowledge about using and earning money. Be sure to use and spend it wisely.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

I think simple as saving it and putting it in a credit card. One way also is Bitcoin investing. It is a combination of investment and saving your money because as time goes by value of bitcoin gets higher and higher but there are times that Bitcoin's value go to a price dump just like what's happening right now. Never gamble your money because this is the main reason why people lose their money in just a snap of a finger. Bitcoin investment is a really good profit giver for anyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: