Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Do not let your money be seen or touched by you, that means .. do not let your money in your pocket or in your wallet because it will trigger you to be extravagant. You can keep it in a bank by opening a savings account so you can take your money as needed or as you like, all opinions here are up to you and do your best for your good
hodl2018

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

Well, I use a budget tracking app on my phone to calculate daily, weekly and monthly. I add 10% savings overall daily spending. This helps me a lot to save a good amount each month.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

the best thing we do first is to create a financial budget because then we can discipline ourselves to always put aside our work money in the form of savings or any investment, it will be very useful in our future.
Indeed this is the wise decision to store bitcoin for now, if you want an extra way of earning, the other tip that you have shared is the best way to make budget, at the end of the year you will see that you have saved a lot of money, buy only things you are really in need of and try to avoid buying the good that you can live without buying, in list your daily needs before you go for shopping after that try to remove all the unnecessary things from your list then buy important goods only.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Most of the money we usually spend is shockingly mostly on food so it's better for one to make their own foods instead of eating out all of the time. Buying things we only need is also an important way of managing our money.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

As a student, half of my money should be put aside and whenever you need it, I'm sure that it helps you so much.
I am also saving my money by needs over wants, don't let yourself be thrown up by your wants stay focus on your needs. When you do this, there's no regret will going to mess your mind.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best tip on saving money is to get the money for saving first before spending the rest for expenses. if you have earn few save some and if there is few amount for expenses then you have to budget it as long as the saving will not spend. In this case surely you can save for the future.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

The best tip on saving money is to get the money for saving first before spending the rest for expenses. if you have earn few save some and if there is few amount for expenses then you have to budget it as long as the saving will not spend. In this case surely you can save for the future.
saving is just a matter of need. well, when you do not really need the money, then keep your money in the bank with a system that can not be withdrawn for 1 year, or even more. or target something big, so you're more comfortable to save.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
melliana

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

Divide up the money you have to invest in some things. Property, bank deposits and investments in bitcoins are a good move. Iin bitcoins, save the profits you get to the bank, do not use money for something unnecessary. It would be better to use the benefits you get to invest in real. Investing in property will be great for your future.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

Divide up the money you have to invest in some things. Property, bank deposits and investments in bitcoins are a good move. Iin bitcoins, save the profits you get to the bank, do not use money for something unnecessary. It would be better to use the benefits you get to invest in real. Investing in property will be great for your future.
The best tip in saving a money is invest so that you can get more profit and your money will grow.And when you are buy somethning you need to do a list so that you can save and manage your money.And buy those things that are needed in your daily life.You must know your goal first.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

Live by your means. Dont buy something that your monthly salary cannot afford. Also avoid spending on something that are not much important to you or your family.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

I am not succesful on this area Smiley but I can say, best tip on saving money i can share is to have a list everything you just need for a certain week or days and what is not for expenditure must go to saving
kaikaikunen01

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

there was simple things to do how you can save money. if you got big salary you must atm to save lot of you income. bank do responsible on how you earn from your salary monthly.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:47:20 AM

One of the best saving strategies is to pay yourself first. What this means is that you designate a certain amount of your paycheque as your pay and you pay that money to yourself before you pay your bills or anyone else. This amount can be $25, $100 or maybe 10% of your paycheque. It can be any amount that you decide. The important part is that you pay yourself first rather than last. Most people pay all of the bills first and then save anything that might be left over. For most people, that method of saving doesn’t really work because nothing is left over to save.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

If you really want to save religiously then always include in your budget your savings. That savings portion in your salary should not be touched and goes to bank/investments right away.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

The best tip I can give which I myself use and put into practice at every possible turn is to never buy what you don't need. A lot of people spend money on things they don't need but rather just buy it because it's the fad or it's what everyone is doing. Buying things you don't need or won't immediately put into good use to better your life is just throwing money away.
loveslfc

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

The best tip for saving is to know what you are doing. People don't know the difference between Want and Need. Buying what you want and not what you Need will not make you save. You should also have a percentage you will be saving from your earning or income.
dams87

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

a lot of ways to save money is the way we just buy things that are important and in need it, do not eat too often in restaurants or eating places that are expensive, plan a vacation with buget, not too much bills or installments like credit cards and in try set aside some of our income to save money. hope this advice can be a little help.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

a lot of ways to save money is the way we just buy things that are important and in need it, do not eat too often in restaurants or eating places that are expensive, plan a vacation with buget, not too much bills or installments like credit cards and in try set aside some of our income to save money. hope this advice can be a little help.

All of us want to save money but it is just so hard to do it especially if we see things in the shopping malls that we want to buy. The best tip I can give is to refrain yourself from becoming an impulsive buyer, and to save even atleast 10% of your monthly income and try not to spend it unless you really need it.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

if you want to save more money within a year or a month then only spend your saving's when there's an emergency and keep on stacking up your cash till it grow's, just like on cryptocurrency, we should always hold our coin and wait for the highest price in the market to exist before cashing out.
fiend91

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:36:54 AM

Make a list of the things you need to buy, manage your priorities. Before you buy, ask yourself, do i need this one? Don't buy things that is unimportant to you but only the need one. Spend wisely,  make sure your expenses must not over your salary.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: