Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best tip on saving money  (Read 7687 times)
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

You know its hard to save money especially if you have a lots of things needed...  But saving money for the future is better because it ir really helpful especially if we have a problem... But the question is how can we save it?  You know what I always ask that to myself until I find a good strategy to save money...  Why people save money? because they want something example you want to by a house...  If you are motivated enough to get that you will do everything just to achieved it...  Why you didn't use it as you motivation...  Dream big and have a determination to achieve it...  Pursue your goal and dont be satisfied in what you have today instead dream high... Motivate yourself to save a lots because you have a big purpose... Promise it is effective but its up to you...  It is just my personal strategy to save money...  

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

it all depends on ourselves how to manage the money we have if we always buy everything we want then we will never be able to save .. so my advice is do not buy stuff that is not too important .. restraint is the most important step to save money
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

in my opinion a way to save money, not wasteful in unnecessary shopping and never spend money to go to the evening entertainment that would be fatal in our finances.

The only way we can save money is buy something important that can be used in our daily, dont think any unnecessary things that are not important cause thats the way you can attempt to buy it.we should value to save money specially you work it for hard.
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
why don't you plan on making portions of your money to different uses. For daily needs, money pocket, gaming for example and the most important your savings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
This one is the beat tip for me, when saving one must put aside first money for saving before the expenses.  In that case you can surely save money. If you want to save money try this tip. I hope this can help.
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

How to save money in my opinion is we should be able to separate our money to the tube, we also must be wise in processing our money, every purchase of goods we need in everyday life. Every purchase of goods we should be able to record anything we need , before we shop in the market.

Most of the people complain that they are not able to save sufficient money in order to pay the monthly installments. The primary reason behind this is uncontrolled spending habits. It is more common in younger generation who has started earning recently. These people get tempted by discounts and wholesale offers and end up buying things that they do not even require. It is very important to cut down these expenses so that you can save some money. It will help you to pay all the installments in time so that you can live without any tension.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1316
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

Best tip to save money is dont spend to much, dont buy very expensive stuff, dont buy always food just minimized what you spend everyday. Because now a days is so hard to find money. If you have a good job just save always your salary to the next days because no one now what happen next days. So be wised what you spend of.

I agree to this . Cutting down your expenses is also necessary till the time you have saved good sum. A precaution here is to avoid making any compromise with the quality of living as it can affect your health. You should try to cut down the unnecessary expenses.
ScottJake

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

The best tip is NEVER INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY. You have to learn to manage the money and always have a savings reserve as well as a "plan B".
krishnaverma

Activity: 1316
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

The best tip is NEVER INVEST ALL YOUR MONEY. You have to learn to manage the money and always have a savings reserve as well as a "plan B".

If someone ignores this, he will go i debt. The number of people getting into debt is on continuous rise and this trend is observed in people of all age groups. There are some common reasons behind people getting into debt. Whenever a person tries to spend more than his savings or tries to copy the lifestyle of his friends without thinking about his own financial condition, the end result is debt.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

Think most effective way to save money is to buy that it is necessary for you, the main need, for example, food, water, etc. And not that it is only necessary for you how to have the new mobile phone, a dress, the car, etc., It will help you to save a lot of money in the future.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Just put aside some money in place, which you wouldn’t think about
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

You can skip meals sometimes if you work on corporate world and if you are having a bonus salary on your day job then it was better to save it up or try to invest on cryptocurrency because you can surely earn profit depending on when you invest if it is in the right time.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
LeonardRiggort

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

The truth is that controlling and keeping safe is difficult. The first thing is that you do not trust everything that they offer you, the offers will not always be rosy, that generates doubts. Calculate your expenses, your savings, and the remainder is what you will use to invest.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:57:39 PM

The best tip on saving money is to plan ahead and compute your expenses before you spend your money, spend first to the primary needs so that you will still have money left in your pocket learn more about financial management and create the best plan for your finances.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

Control your self, spend only on things that you need.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

Best tip to save money is dont spend to much, dont buy very expensive stuff, dont buy always food just minimized what you spend everyday. Because now a days is so hard to find money. If you have a good job just save always your salary to the next days because no one now what happen next days. So be wised what you spend of.

I agree with you mate because that's what I have thinking it now on how really save a money. You did a good advice from the OP and I think if this will read from him, I assure he will marked this check.

Exactly it is very good advice to save your salary as no one know about the coming days of life so it is good to save on time than crying later on the spit milk, whenever we get our salary we should spend only 50% of it for our daily needs and we should save the remaining 50% for our bad days of life, bitcoin ash very good position as price is not very high so we can make saving through investment as well, so buy now and hold for the long time, try to shrink you unnecessary needs of life, don’t waste your money on useless things.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

One of the easiest ways to find extra money to put towards saving money is to cancel your cable bill. You may want to cancel everything entirely, but if that does not appeal to you, consider using Netflix or Hulu+ to get your television fix. The combined services cost about $16.00 a month and you can put the extra savings in the bank each month.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

When we say savings of money usually our mine is set to mention of bank, but the new technology is helping us to save our money in our own ledger which is Digital Wallet ledger to save money with out deductible payment or penalty. so that's the benefit of new generation ledger similar to bank.

And then saving of money tips on how to handle the money profit from anywhere of from Bitcoin of course, if you have enough money just invest your 50% of your money to become continuously growing of profit 30% saving and 20 percent for your daily needs and Expenses.   
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

Honestly? Aim for short-term savings goals. Make a goal such as setting aside $20 a week or month, rather than a longer-term savings goal. People save more successfully when they keep short-term goals in sight.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

The secret of acquiring savings is the Budgeting. Budget plays a big role in spending based on your allocated budget. Effective budgeting needs discipline because we need to limit our expenses based on the list. So all expenses are spend in moderation. If we will be able discipline our self to spend then at the end of every month, a certain savings is acquired. You can also include the target savings amount on your budget list. In this way, you consider savings as part of your goals.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: