Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:54:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1948 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Looking at cryptocurrency as a whole, I can see more and more forks of Bitcoin taking place. Bitcoin is an amazing currency and has created the wave for all of these new cryptos to develop, but there will be a time when it will go down.

10 years from now, I imagine the coins that were created by the smart contracts and ICOs of this year finally taking effect. Some of them will be used to do interesting things such as digital real estate investments, energy conservation, and other ventures. While Bitcoin was the main big boom in cryptocurrency, it's far from over.

So it's going to be an exciting ride until then!

It is unlikely that other coins are going to surpass bitcoin, first of all, all the bitcoin forks are very similar to bitcoin and do not offer nothing new so it is very unlikely any of the forks will be able to surpass bitcoin, and then you talk about some altcoins, but the failure rate of altcoins is close to 90%, it is unlikely that any project in which you invest right now is going to be around in 10 years.
djablom1

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

I think it will change the whole community and create a world which has much more balance between the first, second and third worlds, work will be put in a different perspective where people actually make effort to help eachother out and spread consciousness worldwide. A new era
10 years is a very big time, I think that in the next 5 years the entire world will use bitcoin as their regular currency and all the dealings will be in bitcoin. All the shopping will be online and bitcoin will be the only acceptable currency all over the world. May the governments also legalize bitcoin and there will be no country that will not accept bitcoin. Big companies have already started accepting bitcoin.
All the other currencies will disappear and bitcoin will be the only usable currency in the world. Other crypto will also be there but most of the trade will be in bitcoin. The future is that of bitcoin and it will be the mainstream. Bitcoin is not only a currency but it is also a very profitable business and many people have invested in bitcoin for both purposes. They can use their bitcoin and also sell them for profit.
I agree with i also think that bitcoin will be number one and i believe that if we will wait a little bit longer then we can have a lot of time for ourselves to make a lot of bitcoins so that in the future we will be ahead of the rest.
mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

i believe that in a few years price of bitcoin as well as other currencies will simply become proportional to the service it is offering. unfortunately that means grandpa btc will probably at least even out with other main currencies at the time. one way or another. decentralization is everywhere now Smiley
pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

in the future there will be less different coins, it will be more regulated ... but still lot's of fun Wink

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

Well 10 yesrs from now bitccoin wili be one of the main currency in the world. Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. So people who take action now will have great future 10years from now. Good luck peoples.😋

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

In 10years will probably in history books only, Ethereum and real platform like ethereum are the only ones which will survive the crypto bubble.

I suggest you take some time and read the following article by the Co-founder of Blockstack:
https://medium.com/@muneeb/the-road-ahead-for-ethereum-b5b090bcd1a

Ethereum, in my view, has taken on at least three hard Computer Science problems.
It’s unclear if any of them can be solved in a practical sense. What’s worse is that the
broader Ethereum community believes that Ethereum already has the solutions or is close to having them.

People have been trying to find a solution for these problems for several decades without success.
What makes you think that the Ethereum team that is prone to postpone development milestones
will have more success than the bright minds, who researched this for decades?

Ethereum has maybe 1-2 years left and then it will eventually disappear due to the unsolvability
of these hard Computer Science problems.
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Be myselt

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

in the future there will be less different coins, it will be more regulated ... but still lot's of fun Wink
I don't think there will be less different coins in the future because it's about 1 millions coin already release.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

In 10 years to come, there will be no more bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the history in the cryptocurrencies world. No one will mine bitcoin in the future and the transaction fees that are so high in bitcoin are the causes which prevent everyone from using bitcoin. In 10 years time, bitcoin is just a history.

Smile
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

I think bitcoin would still be bitcoin years from now. I believe that bitcoin would still be on the mainstream and a lot of people will still use it and will consider it as a great source of income. I know that it will still strike a good price that will surprise most of us. More investors will still invest in bitcoin and more people will get rich through it.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

10 years from now, if mass adoption and development of bitcoin continues, it could become a new financial and banking system across the digital age world. Bitcoin will always gather the attention of mass media and the people will get more curious and interested in bitcoin. The technology behind bitcoin is remarkable and is shaping the future of money.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.

In 10years will probably in history books only, Ethereum and real platform like ethereum are the only ones which will survive the crypto bubble.

Well, bitcoin is having a decline in the first month this 2018 but I don't see it to be dead. Bitcoin is alive for almost 10 years, and I think another 10 years will be coming. There are a lot of people who supports bitcoin and I don't think they will let this digital currency to die. Bitcoin's economy i think will improve maybe slightly but in that year I can see it improving.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

10 years from now, Bitcoin will be accepted worldwide!
I believe that it will surely possible since it was continuously spreading from time to time. Also, it was making noise to media.
In addition, we should expect that it already hit a million and will be stable from that moment; but then sudden changes should expect.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

Probably it would be near the world wide adoption maybe. I mean for me this would be great to see bitcoin accepted world wide but still think this is more fiction then reality.
Many thing are needed cuz crypto and fiat work together and both ways so they can be one without other.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lelangsabun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

i just hoped 10 years from now bitcoin are legalise to every nation and using as currency to everything in the market
topleskacah

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

If you look at the current development of bitcoin it seems 10 years later bitcoin development will be higher
and it is not impossible that bitcoin will replace the dollar
I do not know, we just follow the development
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

In ten years from now, we will have seen a few halvings.
I suppose that the price then will be much higher than it is today because much less new bitcoins will be produced then.

Trading will become harder because it will become strictly regulated by the governments.
We will become a tax system in all countries. I think it will work very similar to the systems the banks already use when it comes to stock trading.

I can imagine that businesses like paypal will be created, but they use crypto currencies instead of fiat.
By using these companies, transactions will become kind of reversible. That attracts a lot of people to crypto currencies who were too afraid before.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

Good question. It feels like I'm on a job interview. What I can only tell is that the price of bitcoin will be much higher than what it is. There are a lot of things I have read about bitcoin prediction but I don't believe that bitcoin will be gone 10 years from now. Bitcoin will be stable and will be known by everyone 10 years from now. Its getting more popular now but not a lot of people understand what it really is. By 2028, majority of the people will be educated about bitcoin. There will be a lot of successful stories when that time comes.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

hopefully, its finally officially legalized, that time, in my own country. more users, bountyhunters, traders and such. a bigger community perhaps?
I hope for the same situation in my country. Though my government has not given any official statement regarding bitcoin yet but what I believe is that people are using it in my state. They are making good money from it. I believe for the states that are developing ones should make bitcoin legal officially without nay second thought because it will help their public to not be a burden on government.
francojon

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

I think that bitcoin will be different of what it is today. It would go from a store of value to an useful daily instrument and then reach a full potential. Alternatively, it will be killed by Ethereum  Grin
francojon

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

Bitcoin have almost nine years in market and everyone know how bitcoin spend these years in market bitcoin bring revolution in world in a very shot time it attract of countries to ward itself and also some rich companies have join bitcoin and as well as some banks around the world they also join bitcoin so I think 10 years are more than enough for bitcoin if bitcoin stay more for 10 years so there is now doubt that bitcoin will be the king of all currencies.

Bitcoin has been in the market for 9 years, without any really competing alternative, it has become complacent and unusable for the mass and that has to change if we want it to survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: