Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:07:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1948 times)
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
My speculation to bitcoin 10 years from now is, more people will be able to have knowledge about it and use it. In that case, the more people who use bitcoin, the larger the possibility to increase its price. Since 10 years from now is already our future, crypto currencies will be more famous worldwide.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

It will have a lot of rich people who have benefited greatly from Crypto. But I imagine there's going to be a lot of negative drama that's going to leave a lot of people sour. Big players taking advantage of smaller ones.

I completely agree. This clearly is very true indeed since a lot of drama has already been happening a few years in the past up to this present day. And clearly those who already know better and already have a lot of bitcoins, really did do some things that even not so obvious is still ways to fool and distract the weak handed people and just take advantage of them. This happens because people want to get higher in the ladder. Which is why they do not care whom or what they step on to just to be able to gain a lot of profits. But this is the real world, so the only things that we really need to focus on now is not the fact that big players are taking advantages of our weakness, but the mere fact that we really have a lot of ways to earn and can still be able to gain massive profits if we just do our best to know a whole lot more about cryptos.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
I see bitcoin after 1 years with more successful year and highest price. And more people enjoyed to invest and to learn about bitcoin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

Bitcoin 10 years from now will be the most known cryptocurrencies that highly use by all people and highly accepted by all establishment as mode of payment for goods and services. In addition because of it popularity' it will give lots of opportunity to people it gives' income to its investor/bitcoiner.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

Honestly, seeing what happened last year. I see a lot great pumps with regular, average people getting in, followed by big depressions that will be written into textbooks some day.
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

Unpredictable! It's same with value of bitcoin, unpredictable also. As long as we know, some country banned it. It is one of threats of bitcoin growth. If the question is how about blockchain?? I think it will develop for 10 years ahead.
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

This plainly is genuine surely since a considerable measure of show has just been going on a couple of years in the past up to this present day. What's more, unmistakably the individuals who definitely know better and as of now have a considerable measure of bitcoins, truly did a few things that even not all that undeniable is still approaches to trick and divert the frail gave individuals and simply exploit them. This happens in light of the fact that individuals need to get higher in the step. Which is the reason they couldn't care less whom or what they advance on to simply to have the capacity to pick up a considerable measure of benefits. In any case, this is this present reality, so the main things that we truly need to center around now isn't the way that enormous players are taking favorable circumstances of our shortcoming, yet the insignificant certainty that we truly have a considerable measure of approaches to win can in any case have the capacity to increase gigantic benefits in the event that we simply do our best to discover a mess more about cryptos.
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

Bitcoin will just be the same as it usually was, a success, a leading crypto. The price went down now but that happens overtime to Bitcoin. Maybe in 10 years time the value of Bitcoin is in million already. There will be downfall for the price and uprise just know when is the time to sell and when is the time to buy to maximize the profit you can gain overtime.
Janodevera

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

The bitcoin industry has had its fair share of problems and reputational damage. The digital currency has often had an image of being used for illegal means such as buying drugs online. The collapse of Mt.Gox in 2014, once the world's largest bitcoin exchange, is still fresh in the minds of users. Some members of the exchange are still waiting for compensation. More recent issues include some exchanges not allowing people to withdraw their money in fiat currency. On top of this, the view of bitcoin as a currency for criminals is still prevalent after the major WannaCry ransomware cyberattack saw hackers lock peoples' files and ask for bitcoin in exchange to unlock them. The fundamentals of what bitcoin is capable of from a technical point of view and how regulation is molded around its use will determine its value too
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

It is very difficult. The economy of the bitcoin will be when the total supply is exploited. It can not expand.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

There are times that the price drops deep, when this happens Bitcoin always go up I think it is a sign of the price hike of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is already successful of all the cryptos and I think that in 10 years time it will still be the top crypto in terms of value and population. Bitcoin just needs time for it to grow bigger.
Marivic13

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

I see bitcoin 10 years from now is the number one and safest investment and good to help other people becuase its value. Becuase if people learn about crypto they accept bitcoin as their personal money. Someday bitcoin is national currency.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

Bitcoin has been successful over the past 8 years since it was launched and created. Many people and investors shows a big interest of investing in this cryptocurrency, because they see the potential of getting huge profits. If cryptocurrency or bitcoin continue to a massive mass adoption,  maybe it qill still be successful 10 years from now. But who knows what's gonna happen in the future? Let us just hope For a good future of bitcoin since the value of bitcoin is unpredictable. Let us hope hope for the best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

Maybe its better to talk about ALTCOINS in regards 10 years from now,because for sure the total volume of bitcoin had been mined that time and for sure theres only two thing that will happen to this great coin,either the price comes to hundred of thousands,or maybe drops back to some bucks.the economy of bitcoin will only rely to the users wo trusted the capability of this coin.and if he lost them dump will be the end
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

It's unpredictable but the way I see it as day by day goes by, it is more stabilized that its previous prices. 10 years is still very far, many things still might happen.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

Nobody can tell it exactly what will happen in the distant future.But in a wise and prudent way,some guesses.In my view,Btc will improve after 10years from now,but I can't say how much.People are now taking the crypto-currency positively.The contestants,critics and wizards are growing.Btc will go a long way when security measures,quality-improvement,customer convenience and increasing user's assurances.

AmpaLex11

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

Bitcoins cant be seen idiot LOL
TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

I see it ruining the global economy causing financial crisis all over the world
sordinihandbag

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

Its very difficult to answer it as because of its market fluctuations
stammeramusing8

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

Bitcoin is a fast growing currency. If the pace is kept constant no place on earth will leave out btcs usage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: