Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [THE WORLD'S FIRST DAICO] The Abyss - The Next-Generation Game Platform  (Read 38682 times)
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

Where can I read more about your project? What kind of games can you play? You  can play all kind of games like maybe Dota 2 or Battlefield an get reward your tokens? Huh
You can check their whitepaper (https://www.theabyss.com/static/docs/theabyss-whitepaper-en.pdf) for more information and their medium (https://medium.com/theabyss) for the updates or news about the Abyss.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

The abyss is joining the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA). Well this means that no Bitcoin is allowed during the Token Sale. Too bad for BTC holders  Cry
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

To think that the abyss is the only game providing platform to came up a very unique way of objective on reaching the gamers worldwide, they develop a system whereas, both gamers and developers can earn rewards via referral system . On the gamers side , he/she can earn rewards via referral to a friend of the game and subscription onto it. The more the referral, the more the rewards they can get.
That's is the difference of ABYSS from steam and other gaming platform. Another advantage is that in this platform the users can use cryptocurrency in purchasing desired games or items.
Yes, your right, thats the biggest advantage of this platform they using cryptocurrency to purchases items or any kind of games, thats the rare advantage than the others competitors
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

I didn't know that tokens sold to investors from USA will be locked during one year:
"Under the relevant U.S. securities regulations, tokens sold to U.S. accredited investors will be frozen for a 1 year period"
there will be less tokens in the market, it is good?

well
my opinion its not too good
after 1 year we really dont know about how much the price of token,
i am not sure abyss will got many investor from USA because that regulation.

I can say that we didn't know under the US securities will be frozen the tokens during 1 year, it will affect the market.

neths29

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of Abyss will know the explanation immediately.

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
I think there are many referral limit if you attribute to me, it will be good 'cause you can limit it by your own responsibility.

xfirefly

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Not bad idea! I will invest some.  I really am now so curious on how a great project like this will turn out a few months or years from now. Good luck and more power. Wishing for the fast success of this amazing project.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by the abyss gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.
Yes, I do not think it would be difficult to promote it to others, especially if you're a long time gamer. Just be creative and be good on sales talks to attract and invite more friends and gamer to use this "Abyss Platform" to be able to earn from it while enjoying the games.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

If I ever I did not reach 5 referrals  stage. Let's say I only got two referral.will still get my points in referral or benefits in referral system?😍
think you can only get referral points worth for 2 referral only. you need to get the minimum referral to get 1 whole points.  it's my own opinion only. so it's better that you should get as many as you can, so you can get the whole points rewards or more.
That's why you have to promote and refer this kind of platform to anyone who youve known or to your co players to achieve this whole points. The more you promote , the greater the chance you can get a points you want to achieve or even more. That's why this referral system by the abyss gives us the convinience to use and promote their platform.
Yes, I do not think it would be difficult to promote it to others, especially if you're a long time gamer. Just be creative and be good on sales talks to attract and invite more friends and gamer to use this "Abyss Platform" to be able to earn from it while enjoying the games.

It's not that easy to attract a lot of users to platforms. People are quite lazy and if the incentives aren't overwhelmingly big then many decide to not sign up. Depends all on what Abyss ultimately offers potential registrants.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

I have noticed a banner which links to the Forbes website in a section called "in the press" on your website. But the link is broken - the page tells "We can’t find the page you requested".
What does it mean? Huh Did they write about you or not?
So, you have just removed that broken link without giving any feedback. The first alert of a scam I'd say. The Forbes was actually the only reliable source and appeared to be a fake. Too bad, I was interested in this ICO.

I'm following this project for almost a month now, too bad I didn't notice that. Anyway, their idea of innovating the global gaming community is still a piece of gem for me.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

Where can I read more about your project? What kind of games can you play? You  can play all kind of games like maybe Dota 2 or Battlefield an get reward your tokens? Huh
you can get all the information you wanted at their white paper, website and medium. or by joining on their telegram.. but it's better if you read first their white paper. a lot of information are already write down on white paper.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:24:05 AM

you can get all the information you wanted at their white paper, website and medium. or by joining on their telegram.. but it's better if you read first their white paper. a lot of information are already write down on white paper.
i dont have idea what kind of game's abyss distribute, for what i read reward for earning some of refferal its better to read their white paper, and visit the website theirs a video that you can understand everything.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:28:26 AM

Upon referral it also said there's a bonus.A special code while registering in the abyss platform.This special code can be use only once.just ask again  who can get that bonus the referral or the one that I refer?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

Is there a referral limit or I can refer as much as I want then all the bonuses will be attributed to me? I haven't read regarding limits on referral in the whitepaper.
You can refer as many as you want, but the percentage of rewards that you can earn is still unknown for me because in their white paper, they only breakdown the distribution of rewards in just 5 level. So for now, i'll still wait for an update from the team regarding this concern.

Isn't there a way to get in touch with them directly and discuss this matter? Many people are asking themselves this question. Would be good to have an answer as soon as possible to avoid further confusion.
Yes! You can contact them thru email. On the first page of the forum, you can check the details. All details are indicated their and had been discussed about the project.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:42:21 AM

It's not that easy to attract a lot of users to platforms. People are quite lazy and if the incentives aren't overwhelmingly big then many decide to not sign up. Depends all on what Abyss ultimately offers potential registrants.
Inviting people to join the Abyss is not that hard, but the question is how much will be the registration fee? Will it be expensive? Because I don't read anything about the value of their registration fee, they are more focus on the referral system of the Abyss.
neths29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:45:34 AM

Good thing the platform provides multiple options of earning while on game or not. Also the profit sharing regarding its refferal system provides an equal earning based on the client's/gamer's effort of creating its downlines.

That's true and the first one who invest or purchased in this platform has a better advantage because of the referral system.
Earning from the platform of referral system depends on how they make effort.. its not about who started or who comes first..
As long as you make effort to make profit.. you will earn a lot... Theres always a way to earn from this platform..
The platform serves as multiple options of equal earning and sharing profit to the gamers effort.

neths29

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

Just wanna Ask what is the direct and indirect  referral  in the abyss platform?😍
Once you refer your friend to Abyss you will earn a reward from it, that is a direct referral. The indirect referral is the reward you will earn if the one you refer will also refer a friend to Abyss. To cut it short, direct referral is the one you directly refer to Abyss and the indirect referral is your down line referral of your friend (the one who refer you directly to join Abyss). Hope this will help you understand.
This is a very imformative comment, it means that if you are good encouraging people, you might enjoy the benefits in using abyss.

If you love playing and friendly, the Abyss is for you. You will satisfy yourself by playing, at the same time you will earn a reward. You can also meet a lot of people inside the Abyss. If you have your skills or services that can offer to help the Abyss, you can also room for enhancing that skills to Abyss by talking or communicating to the developers while playing.
Just give me what are the differences and similarities of direct and indirect for the abyss platforms and its essence.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

Good thing the platform provides multiple options of earning while on game or not. Also the profit sharing regarding its refferal system provides an equal earning based on the client's/gamer's effort of creating its downlines.

That's true and the first one who invest or purchased in this platform has a better advantage because of the referral system.
Earning from the platform of referral system depends on how they make effort.. its not about who started or who comes first..
As long as you make effort to make profit.. you will earn a lot... Theres always a way to earn from this platform..
The platform serves as multiple options of equal earning and sharing profit to the gamers effort.
All participants or member of the Abyss have all the opportunities to earn and enhance their skills. There is no losing individual once you are part of the Abyss. You play, you earn and you can help.
jackielim

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

Maybe we can raise this concern to their telegram channel because there is always an admin available there. But for me, it is better if they will answer this concern to this forum so that all participants that was confused about the referral system of Abyss will know the explanation immediately.

Yes or at least share the most important info here once a week at least or something.
i think they are in the "answer portion" here at forum, i saw and read some of their reply in this forum, they answering some question raise by user and other who have clarification and question regarding in thier product which is the  ABYSS. they entertain a lot of question here.  they will answer all you want to know about their product,  but you should read their white paper first..Roll Eyes
Even I read their white paper, there is no clear discussion on how they will compute the rewards that they will give to the players if ever they reach the 5 level of referral system. What if I refer 8, what will be the percentage of my reward for my 6th to 8th referral?
This wasn't discuss in the whitepaper. Maybe they will revise or update their referral fee program once Abyss starts already.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:02:44 AM

I respect your opinion, if you make a lot of invitation to many players and you doing it like a daily job, Yes it's hard. But when you go with the flow and you share it right the benifits that they may earn using this platform for me it's not that hard. Why? Many players spend money and time just to get some fun, how much more now that there are Abyss which can restore some of their cost to their games.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

i think they are in the "answer portion" here at forum, i saw and read some of their reply in this forum, they answering some question raise by user and other who have clarification and question regarding in thier product which is the  ABYSS. they entertain a lot of question here.  they will answer all you want to know about their product,  but you should read their white paper first..Roll Eyes
Even I read their white paper, there is no clear discussion on how they will compute the rewards that they will give to the players if ever they reach the 5 level of referral system. What if I refer 8, what will be the percentage of my reward for my 6th to 8th referral?
This wasn't discuss in the whitepaper. Maybe they will revise or update their referral fee program once Abyss starts already.
For now, we just have to wait for an updates regarding this concern, also if there will be a revision in their white paper they should post it here in the forum so that all their followers or participants in this forum will be updated too.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: