Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW.  (Read 52794 times)
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:44:45 PM

if my suggestion is that you have to buy xrp, ethereum and bnb these three coins have great benefits and very active development at a fairly stable price is a fairly profitable investment in the future
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:54:52 PM

This year's top 2 for me is no other than Ripple and Bcash. these two are have a potential to grow even more with their current price on the market still lower than bitcoins. it has a potential to replace bitcoins in any year if the bitcoin failed to be a global cash.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
StarkInternational

Activity: 109

TOKOIN.IO

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:26:35 PM

For now, My Favorite  Big Coin is : Litecoin(LTC) and Ethereum (ETH)
but when i read last replys on thes theard, i am now werry heppy, and i think great winter is coming. people are still supporting with great coins.
thets great !

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tocoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:48:19 PM

This year's top 2 for me is no other than Ripple and Bcash. these two are have a potential to grow even more with their current price on the market still lower than bitcoins. it has a potential to replace bitcoins in any year if the bitcoin failed to be a global cash.

Bcash is proven scam but if you have some valid reasons to invest than it is your decision even XRP is sitting quite from long time so there is big chance to see a fantastic rally in coming days. The whole ecosystem is getting ready to show some good results.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:57:34 PM

Bcash is proven scam but if you have some valid reasons to invest than it is your decision even XRP is sitting quite from long time so there is big chance to see a fantastic rally in coming days. The whole ecosystem is getting ready to show some good results.
Please, look at the title, we are looking for the 2 top altcoins and not for the 2 worst altcoins that ever existed  Cheesy.
Take a look at PundiX, so many things are going to happen and market cap is still low.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
madridefendisi

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:56:41 PM

Coineal is a cryptocurrency exchange that launched in April 2018 and is from the nation of South Korea. There is a large number of South Korean cryptocurrency exchanges, as the country has been one of crypto’s strongholds since early on.

LATOKEN is a rapidly growing assets crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens. LATOKEN entered CoinmarketCap’s Top-20 in March 2019 and keeps improving the result. Besides crypto trading, eligible LATOKEN users can participate in selected Tokens Sales at pre-sale and crowd sale stages. Security Token Offerings (STO) are also available on LATOKEN crypto exchange.

The sales and listing model of the GEC token
Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. We help you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself. Geco.one is a global enterprise that is fully transparent, described in detail and perfectly prepared. We guarantee the full implementation of the project through participation business professionals from the IT industry, finance, trading and large capital groups operating on global markets.
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

every coin in this thread has lost 50% in 2018. WAU Coin continues to rise against the fall of all other digital currencies

WAU Coin new all time highs today again $41.71. I was telling you guys in this thread wau coin was the best  cryptocurrency on earth when it was under1$ last year. I think when i posted in march 2018 it was $0.35, up over 100x in usd since then smh

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
mikelarteta

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:12:52 PM

It is clear that the general cryptocurrencies are not fit for business. We need something which is worth the same every time, every day, and that is where stablecoins come in – a price-stable cryptocurrency which can be reliably used as a medium of exchange just like their fiat peers, yet benefitting from the blockchain technology. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are in consistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960, global GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.

Offering the stablecoin market an alternative to Tether, Anchor’s tokenomics ecosystem is designed to be intrinsically stable with its MMU and a safety-net of six stabilizing mechanisms, which includes a two-token, burn-mint model to ensure stability regardless of market recession, volatility, inflation, and other dynamic economic scenarios.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:40:59 PM

Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I think the bitcoin investment that you are doing is very correct and I want to add a decent investment according to my version, I prefer ethereum, litecoin and EOS three coins it looks good from all aspects, community, volume and platform

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
levonmorris

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:39:33 PM

Digital currencies and blockchain platforms are by nature in the business of putting financial overlords out of business. If individuals and institutions can transact directly at a significantly lower cost due to the removal of exchange intermediaries, then there is less of a need for traditional Banks and other controllers of the money game. For example, transaction intermediaries (e.g., card networks like Mastercard) — five or more of which are currently required to complete the end-to-end processing of, say, your coffee purchase at Starbucks — are potentially put at risk.Geco.one is a platform that enables you to securely invest in the cryptocurrency market using the skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service called PAMM trading account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become crypto-trader yourself. Imagine giving your money to a trader so he can make a profit for you when he makes one for himself introducing PAMM by Geco.one. Use our tools to analyse the history of failures and successes of any trader in a chosen period and a specific area of your interest. You can choose the trader’s account, and give him the ability to invest your money together with his own. You can stop your investment’s any time you want.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:57:15 PM

for now, I predict there will be a fairly high increase from ETH and BNB. these two coins continue to be the talk of people today. well, for now, it might not be seen that this coin will pump high, but I think the potential of this coin is very big for this year. well, you can do your own research, and maybe find different conclusions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:34:12 AM

I think no one can reply this question better than you but you need to learn more about how those coin works and interact with each others good luck for all Smiley
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:05:40 AM

Maybe you can buy XRP, Tron and ETH, because I see a lot of good news lately about the three coins, and I think the next 3-6 months the price will go up
Decentralites

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:29:14 AM

ETH and XRP - hit the top 3
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:32:45 PM
Merited by okala (1)

No doubt ETH was the most reliable altcoin we have in the crypto market which is the reason why the crypto community chooses to support it but I will advise you not to dare XRP for it a centralized coin and it has that huge capital cause it owners was a billionaire. However, the coin platform was not purposed for the crypto community.

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:26:00 PM

Maybe you can buy XRP, Tron and ETH, because I see a lot of good news lately about the three coins, and I think the next 3-6 months the price will go up

That’s true. Other than ETH that we all already know, i think we can also make investment on XRP or Tron from now on. I think these three has a bright future and the price will pump up.

00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:38:30 PM

yes, Same you. My choice for both ADA and ETH. While the ETH is having recently updated test doses for a possible fork, the ADA is rapidly growing in popularity again after the market passes through the cloud in 2018. New expectations are opening for a big change at the end of the year. welcome it.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:03:39 PM

Question here would be, will they stay there ?  xrp can drop like a stone where i see eth defending its spot the upcoming time.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:42:25 PM

it's better to invest in coins that are sure to give profit, currently I only invest in bitcoin and ethereum because both coins have certainty, if a bull run or big news come

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mikelarteta

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:25:35 PM

Why should people take part in Geco.one’s IEO?
Looking at the BNB example shows precisely the enormous potential of Geco.one project. We will debut our GEC token on the 1st July 2019 on two cryptocurrency exchanges – COINEAL and LATOKEN – right after the IEO’s are over. The exchanges mentioned above have a daily volume ranging from $1-2 billion.

Geco.one burns tokens each time they get utilised on the platform. This supply deflation helps the token to retain value. Thus, the GEC’s token supply continuously decreases alongside hopefully increased demand. Thanks to similar utilisation process, the BNB Coin saw such a sharp rise and at Geco.one we take a leaf out of their book as well as introducing PAMM accounts to the cryptocurrency market. We hope to see quick growth and a market capitalisation worthy of the biggest cryptocurrencies as soon as possible.

The interest in cryptocurrencies is increasing at a fantastic rate. We just need to look at the many large companies who previously showed no interest in cryptocurrency, now bringing their own digital coins to the market as confirmation. Therefore if you want to keep up with the rapidly growing market and the investment opportunities it gives, make use of its potential with Geco.one.

GEC token’s purchase at Private Sale guarantees the lowest price. The Private Sale is on now, and it ends on 31st June 2019. Next, we begin the IEO sale for 0.35 € – 0.45 € on 1st July 2019. Active trading of GEC on the COINEAL and LATOKEN starts the day after the IEO’s are over.

The owner of Geco.one is a company registered in Estonia (Geco One OU). It is licensed and authorised by Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to provide virtual currency exchange services and for the creation of virtual currency wallets.

Don’t let this fantastic investment opportunity pass you by!
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: