Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2906 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

There's no doubt that bitcoin contributes a lot in changing life of every holders or investors. Many people are already benefitted from having an extra or even sustainabe income by using bitcoin. As for my part, I'm hoping that someday, i can be able to join those many members who are able to make bitcoin as their main source of income.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:40:44 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!

As l am starting l want my life to be a progressive life. As l saw now in our place that their life change because of bitcoin. Even students in our place get a budget for their school needs. All of them in our place are earning bitcoin. Bitcoin provide their needs. Most of people there has no job and here comes bitcoin now offers income to anyone who is interested to have income.

For now as newbie, i am also determined to be succesful miner/ campaigner..i was really influenced to engage this Bitcoin with my friends whos lives changes so impressively..yes, bitcoin helps them a  lot..Thank you!!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

Bitcoin effect positive impact on my financial. I am richer now, as a worker in corporation, our every day life is on afraidness because our boss can firing us anytime. It is not healthy life. By opportunity of side income provided by bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, my life become better, I plan to create my own business. May be just open small store for starts. And if it can be bigger then maybe I can create my own cryptocurrency  with my business concept.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

It had given me a huge opportunity to have my own money while i'm still studying. It helps me on my tuition fees and daily needs. It changes my life in terms of financial and it can give more than i have. No doubt, it has been given a great benefit to people and helps them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

Bitcoin effect positive impact on my financial. I am richer now, as a worker in corporation, our every day life is on afraidness because our boss can firing us anytime. It is not healthy life. By opportunity of side income provided by bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, my life become better, I plan to create my own business. May be just open small store for starts. And if it can be bigger then maybe I can create my own cryptocurrency  with my business concept.

The biggest changes in my life since I started this bitcoin thing is that I become more active in the internet. Not in social media anymore which  is time consuming yet unprofitable. I know now how to give priority to what is more important to me. And that is to make an extra living like this bitcoin stuff that is really a big help in terms of increasing my monthly income.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Bitcoin really change my life i have a money to spend on my daily expenses especially now i have no stable job bitcoin is a great help i have my weekly income.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

The biggest change for me is that I became more literate financially, now I spend my money only for important things and some of it will be converted to bitcoins to hold and to invest in another cryptocurrency. Before,  I used to waste my time online doing some unnecessary things but now I became more productive because of it.

rauderce

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

I would say that Bitcoin gave me the freedom to pursue what I have always wanted. There are kind of two ways to see it, and I think most people fall into either of these 2 groups.

1) Crypto led immersiveness: Joining Crypto made you rich or at least of comfortable wealth (better than you were). However you trade in your time to learn the ropes. How to use MEW, what are UTXOs. Who are the influencers.

2) Crypto caused freedom: Joining Crypto/participating in the revolution early made you really comfortable. Today you go to your job not because you need to but because you are planning other ventures. You were really smart and were able to capitalize on the rising tide, trading different pairs and HODLing your favorites.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

Bitcoin influences my life very much with Bitcoin I was able to help other people, my friends whom I introduced to them bitcoin. I gained more friends from every certain I have.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

One of the biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin is my financial status. Since learning bitcoin and earning it it started to help me overcome my financial problems and also i can help my family and thats a great blessing to me that i became independent. Another change that bitcoin gave me is the improvement in my time management. While doing my studies, i also gave my time in earning bitcoin and that really helps me become productive.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

The biggest change for me is that I became more literate financially, now I spend my money only for important things and some of it will be converted to bitcoins to hold and to invest in another cryptocurrency. Before,  I used to waste my time online doing some unnecessary things but now I became more productive because of it.
I can really say that you will go far in your life because that mindset will bring you anywhere you want. Don't forget to treat yourself or reward yourself even with the simple things because you deserved to relax and have some rewards and not always think about your future because sometimes we are earning money to treat and enjoy the essence of life.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

I've got stable income when bitcoin came into my life and i'm happy that i can use this almost perfect cryptocurrency. Many people can't understand how great bitcoin is.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

I've got stable income when bitcoin came into my life and i'm happy that i can use this almost perfect cryptocurrency. Many people can't understand how great bitcoin is.
I think those people don't have sufficient information about bitcoin that's why they can't understand what is it.
Bitcoin gives me a lot of opportunities especially in earning money as well as gaining knowledge about the whole cryptocurrencies. It gives me a lot of ideas what will be our future looks like and change my perspective about the online transaction of our money where bitcoin and blockchain provide the first peer-to-peer system. By means of earning bitcoin, I can buy things that I can’t buy before and learn how to manage my time as well.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:18:09 AM

So far I don't have any changes in my life caused of bitcoin because I am new here and I don't have any experience yet. Even though having a profit or income coming from bounty or any signature were I didn't experiences but I was change in a way that bitcoin improves my skill in constructing a word and speaking fluently in english. Bitcoin helps me also to develop my ability and to have more Learnings and knowledge. Smiley
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

The fact that I already accumulated a house and 2nd hand car, Bitcoin makes my family quite good as of the moment. I tend to do 2-3 jobs just to provide for my family but after I took a leap of faith in Bitcoin, It was really a miracle in disguise. I rather say that my greatest success in the industry is that I was able to secure the future of my kids. To be honest, It took me some quiet time to familiarize myself with the industry. But after all, with a lot of patience and effort that I invested it all work out.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

Bitcoin changed how I manage and handle my financies and time as well. After few months of earning through Bitcoin, I left my regular job and decided to take this full time, now I have much time to spend with my family at the same time I have the means to provide our needs even some of our wants.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

Financial freedom as well as more time to spend with the people and things that matter most.
While earning, saving and investing through Bitcoin it has provided a great source of income that enables me to pay all the bills, payables and even have something for savings, leisure and even travel. I was able to leave my regular job and focus on Bitcoin and the things l love doing like family bonding, eat out, go to places. Thanks to Bitcoin.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:14:53 PM

Bitcoin changed how I manage and handle my financies and time as well. After few months of earning through Bitcoin, I left my regular job and decided to take this full time, now I have much time to spend with my family at the same time I have the means to provide our needs even some of our wants.

Amazingly, your experience inspires everyone, I'm bored with work routines, but I am not dare to get out of my work because bitcoin income is still small, I'm interested to know how you earn bitcoin, maybe you can share here.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin maybe is being patient and at the same time value the things that i am doing for my future like trying to save some of my earnings from bitcoin and buying only the important things needed for my daily life.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

The biggest changes in my life caused by bitcoin maybe is being patient and at the same time value the things that i am doing for my future like trying to save some of my earnings from bitcoin and buying only the important things needed for my daily life.

Just like you, the way on how I spend money was very different compared before.  Now I think twice or even thrice if I should buy that thing because I only wanted them.  And I am proud to say that now I have savings thanks to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: