Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time To Sell Alts For Bitcoin?  (Read 2451 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

if the altcoin you have does not have the potential in the future you have to make a sale when prices increase and it doesn't hurt if your altcoin can be converted to bitcoin because converting to bitcoin is the right decision because bitcoin has been trusted by many people can be very valuable in the future front

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lorik777

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

In 2017, many promising altcoyins have grown several times more than Bitcoin has grown over the past year. This showed that having some altcoyins is more beneficial than having Bitcoin. In this case, why change the altcoyins to Bitcoins?
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:35:34 AM

Looking at the rising bitcoin price can be a huge boon for investment, including selling altcoin to bitcoin. In my experience, I get the altcoin in the form of a token from the bounty, once I have a price on the bitcoin I immediately sell it, based on the token price in the market. I do not wait for token prices to rise, worry later instead of rising but even down from the market price set in the market Exchange.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:40:37 AM

Looking at the rising bitcoin price can be a huge boon for investment, including selling altcoin to bitcoin. In my experience, I get the altcoin in the form of a token from the bounty, once I have a price on the bitcoin I immediately sell it, based on the token price in the market. I do not wait for token prices to rise, worry later instead of rising but even down from the market price set in the market Exchange.
This strategy is good tho because most of the token will get buried once it listed so making them usel crypto currencies at first make sense.But the ICO team saying this is the reason why the price dumping that is also causes the bounty hunters were paid to be very later after the token distribution.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:01:49 AM

CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

Selling altcoins is when you realized that your Altcoins are crap as if their owners are not actively promoting their coins so that they could attract more people to invest. Therefore i suggest not to sell your promising Altcoins but instead hold it for long term while buying more Bitcoin for your additional investments.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:54:13 AM

CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

Selling altcoins is when you realized that your Altcoins are crap as if their owners are not actively promoting their coins so that they could attract more people to invest. Therefore i suggest not to sell your promising Altcoins but instead hold it for long term while buying more Bitcoin for your additional investments.
Because this kind of altcoins will no longer survive in a bearish market, the longer the market stays bearish, the more its value will decline.
It's good to always know what you are holding, not all the time the team will give us an update so look for a more active them, as they are most likely the ones that will make their project successful.
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:56:14 AM

Bitcoin is still worth saving, because bitcoin and other stable coins can always be used as dump options when the market goes down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:24:55 AM

Bitcoin is still worth saving, because bitcoin and other stable coins can always be used as dump options when the market goes down.
Selling altcoin to buy more bitcoin is not really advisable this time, but it is only depend on our own decision. Because bitcoin and altcoin today are both on dip status the price is dropping and if we sell our alt and buy bitcoin maybe we can still buy bitcoin but not in a huge amount we can only buy small amount. I think I will suggest everyone to hold both bitcoin and alts, because there are also so many good type of alts that is high potential and it can also rise up high soon.
sarfield

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:41:36 AM

Some altcoins are still worth keeping and have potential, but if you are sure to collect bitcoin, that is indeed a good idea.
Most likely bitcoin will have more value for the future.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:41:58 AM

If you need money very much, then selling Bitcoin is fine, but I think the best strategy should be to save, because I think Bitcoin's current price is very low, which will attract many investors to buy.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:34:59 AM

In my opinion now it is very risky to sell your altcoins for BTC. The current market situation forces many investors to sell their coins for stablecoins or store them in dollars to wait out this period. But if you bought coins in 2018, it is better to forget about their sale and wait for the growth of the market.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:57:26 PM

In my opinion, we should invest in two forms: Bitcoin and Altcoins. Because when Bitcoin increases Altcoins also benefits and increases. But there are times when Bitcoin does not increase the Altcoins is still increased by maybe they are listed on new transaction pages. so I don't like selling all Altcoins and buying Bitcoin because it's too risky.
umar22pk

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:14:51 PM

I don’t think so that it will be a good decision to sell altcoins in a dip.
Mostly altcoins are at very low price so if you will sell now than you will get nothing so it’s better to hold your altcoins & wait for a re bounce of market.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:21:02 PM

if the altcoin you have does not have the potential in the future you have to make a sale when prices increase and it doesn't hurt if your altcoin can be converted to bitcoin because converting to bitcoin is the right decision because bitcoin has been trusted by many people can be very valuable in the future front

Now it’s not time to sell Altcoins, you need to wait for the period when tokens will be pamped then it makes sense to switch to Bitcoin. It will be for different tokens in different ways but you need to keep abreast of and look out for these moments to get the highest income.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:46:13 PM

I have 70% of the portfolio in btc and eth and remaing portfolio in other alts. So I am not going to sell my alts portfolio for btc I will keep holding my alts.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:49:12 PM

On the contrary, I hold,as there was no growth,and if you look at previous years,it will become clear that the period 2 times consistently for GD was the growth Violas,and in the 18th year,get that from never not been normal,not that pamphilis and all,so I think at 19 he will be very powerful,so it makes no sense to sell now, better to hold and all will be!!!

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

Unfortunately, we do not know which way the market will turn. It is possible that this year will increase the price of some alternative currencies. I decided to wait. I think that selling coins is still early. Although I do not have much optimism.
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:15:58 PM

It comes to me with the last time, but on the other hand, most alts are on such a bottom that there is the possibility that they can go up with the BTC.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:38:29 PM

I don’t think so that it will be a good decision to sell altcoins in a dip.
Mostly altcoins are at very low price so if you will sell now than you will get nothing so it’s better to hold your altcoins & wait for a re bounce of market.

That's right, it would be a big loss if we sell altcoins when the price is very cheap like now, most altcoins are in bad condition so it's better to keep holding it but still, if we don't have money we can do nothing but sell it because needs always demanding

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:45:51 PM

I would rather sell BTC in exchange for ALTs right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: