Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time To Sell Alts For Bitcoin?  (Read 2451 times)
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:32:12 PM

CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

Investing in Bitcoin by selling altcoins is really  a nice move as I have already taken that step but I still left some alts for rainy days

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:07:47 PM

For making the profit we need to do something different so at this current period of time there will be a huge price drop happening for most of the altcoins of this situation so we cannot make it hold for long period of time so I think selling it and making the profit is a good idea and also investment on different ways will give you the better idea about what to do next.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 01:38:03 AM

but I only have tokens that have not been listed into the market exchange, so I don't know what the value is if it is converted to btc.
shendy

Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:50:10 AM

This of course returns to each person, will sell the altcoins they have to buy bitcoin, of course, all have different thoughts, but in my opinion it would be better to save your altcoin because if the market has risen, you will definitely get a big profit too, but it all goes back to each person who will choose which one

Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:05:38 AM

I don't have a lot of assets so I only sell a few altcoins to be exchanged with bitcoin and save my favorite altcoin back, bitcoin is indeed one of the coins that dominates the market today, if you have a lot of assets I recommend trading bitcoin.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:35:40 AM

Will first it all falls down on the individual, most will sell their Altcoins for BTC and vice versa. But in my own opinion selling a portion of BTC to buy altcoins is better.
Jenn33

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:42:57 AM

Alt rise with bitcoin so you should always invest in some alts when bitcoin is doing well
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:15:57 PM

I do this from time to time, especially when I see that prices have maximum values ​​in relation to BTC. I think that very soon everything can collapse in the way it was not before. If you pay attention, then in general we are still falling.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:33:44 AM

I do this from time to time, especially when I see that prices have maximum values ​​in relation to BTC. I think that very soon everything can collapse in the way it was not before. If you pay attention, then in general we are still falling.
I believe we already have collapse, next would be recovery and it seems like we are already starting now.
Within this year, I'm seeing more positive news that leads to good price increase, it's still stable now but price is slowly rising up, and I really appreciate this.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:36:52 AM

now an option for owners, whether to keep altcoins without prices or want to sell altcoins for bitcoin. I think this is probably a good thing to sell altcoin for bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential to rise.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:44:30 AM

but I only have tokens that have not been listed into the market exchange, so I don't know what the value is if it is converted to btc.
Please wait until your altcoin is listed at the exchange, and sell them all and hold BTC. But sometimes a lot of altcoin never lists any exchanges

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:56:27 PM

Considering the current prices trend of most altcoins in the crypto market, I see it wise to sell my altcoins for Bitcoin or ethereum. The value of a particular altcoin might be $0.15, within the next few hours its $0.07. Lets say you have 10k of this coin, when the price was $0.15, the total value of your coin is $1500 but when the price dropped to $0.07, the value is $700.This means you lost $800 within hours which is about 53%.  I always choose to sell my altcoins for Bitcoin.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:15:25 AM

Considering the current prices trend of most altcoins in the crypto market, I see it wise to sell my altcoins for Bitcoin or ethereum. The value of a particular altcoin might be $0.15, within the next few hours its $0.07. Lets say you have 10k of this coin, when the price was $0.15, the total value of your coin is $1500 but when the price dropped to $0.07, the value is $700.This means you lost $800 within hours which is about 53%.  I always choose to sell my altcoins for Bitcoin.

Its wise decision if we convert our token to bitcoin or ethereum. But we should consider good altcoin and if we hold good altcoin, i think better to keep it for long term. Cryptocurrency market is not just bitcoin and ethereum and i think others coin have a chance to grow
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:47:00 AM

thats right, if you now have any altcoin whos have value, quickly sell it and invest more on bitcoin, if next bull run coming, im pretty sure bitcoin can surpass 10k$ again.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:51:15 AM

Bitcoin has always been a good choice for crypto investment yet there are equally good altcoins on the market which yield profits. However, not all altcoins are worth holding, hence it becomes imperative to sell in exchange for Bitcoin. Only a thorough research into the project and market trend of the altcoin will reveal its authenticity and capability of rising.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:05:48 AM

If you're sure to do it, I don't think it's a bad idea to sell the altcoins you have to buy bitcoin, there's no doubt that coin bitcoin has very good potential to be invested and of course in the future you will get good profits too

Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:13:03 AM

Selling altcoins for btc is a great idea because you can always be rest assured that bitcoin will rise but with altcoins it can dump and probably don't rise to its height. I prefer to holding btc other than altcoins.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:22:17 AM

Selling altcoins for btc is a great idea because you can always be rest assured that bitcoin will rise but with altcoins it can dump and probably don't rise to its height. I prefer to holding btc other than altcoins.
At this time maybe yes if you are looking of stability, bitcoin will drop less compared to altcoins.
However, if you will just try to diversify, for me it's a better idea because eventually altcoins will also rise if they are not shit coins.

Market situation is bad for now, but it will change in the long run, we have bear period and bullish period, right now we are at bearish period and it's not something that we should panic since crypto will continue to exist, the journey is long and bullish period will eventually arrive on time.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:50:26 AM

For those who have agreed to OP and do what the OP says then congratulation,
I just hope when you turn your alts into Bitcoin you also turn it into Fiat,
Back in December 2017 it was the Bitcoin's ATH,
But right now I guess you could also do the samething just to secure your money most of the alt-coins has been droping down and becoming worthless.

raptorez

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:59:33 PM

The time is really not very profitable, I hope that now is still time for proper investment. Today, altcoins are gaining value in relation to BTC and I think that in the future there will be the same thing. I really hope that everything will work out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: