Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time To Sell Alts For Bitcoin?  (Read 2451 times)
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:48:58 PM

At the present time, I generally limited any bitcoin operations because investing in it does not bring me proper profit. Instead, I invest my money in Altcoins who do not have such high capitalization. My last successful investment was the Etheera project. Since I first bought the ETA token, its price has increased by more than 6 times.
You think correctly, it is not profitable to deal with bitcoin in such a market, altcoins can bring profit and cost tens or even hundreds of times cheaper
it can't be like that, we have to look at the reason where someone has a coin. although with unfavorable market conditions it would be bad if investing in bitcoin, but if those who buy bitcoin are for the benefit of ico investment, or daily trading is a calculation that could be profitable.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pithaxz

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:53:27 PM

maybe that was in 2017. but now in 2019 even the price of bitcoin is not yet significant. certainly not the right time to sell, this is the right time to buy altcoins. I myself saw the low altcoin price immediately bought because I was sure the market would recover.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:09:08 PM

I wasn't selling my Altcoins to invest in Bitcoin because I don't think it is a good idea and I trust my invested currency since then. That's why I don't think selling it right away to invest in Bitcoin would make a difference in any way but still I have a investments to Bitcoin because I also believed in him.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:13:22 PM

Not so long ago, I started thinking about it. I hope that I have not missed my time, and I will still have such an opportunity, because today the thought that all possible previously made investments have passed me is gone and there will be nothing more.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:41:20 PM

I wasn't selling my Altcoins to invest in Bitcoin because I don't think it is a good idea and I trust my invested currency since then. That's why I don't think selling it right away to invest in Bitcoin would make a difference in any way but still I have a investments to Bitcoin because I also believed in him.
I think that it’s very wrong to hold altcoins in my portfolio now. I am thinking of selling all the coins and having  only the Bitcoin
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:02:54 AM

Personally, I continue to hodl good altcoins now. As my experience shows, during the period of market recovery, they begin to rise in price faster and stronger compared to BTC. Today, altcoins do provide many advantages for investors and participants, just need to carefully choose.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:25:30 AM

CME listing seems to be making bitcoins value go up almost almost as if its a fork coming up. How many of you are selling all alt coins at the moment for bitcoin?

Today, in fact, there are various options for promising and useful coins in the altcoins market. Personally, I now continue to buy and hodl good coins that have the potential for their development. No need to be limited to buying BTC, you always need to distribute your investment in the purchase of different coins.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:30:46 AM

not right if indeed we now want to sell bitcoin. because at the moment the market is not good and in my opinion most likely people also experience a substantial decline in terms of their asset estimates and keep holding

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:27:42 AM

I often hear around that people In a panicked rush, they start selling their coins in order to get bitcoin instead, because in their opinion this is a more stable and safe investment, but they forget that the growth rate of bitcoin is always several times lower than the growth rate Altcoins, and thus they deprive themselves of the opportunity to earn more money.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:34:38 AM

For now it's good to buy some bitcoin right now as low price you can bought and hold them until the price increase up again. But it's good to hold some altcoins and its up to you if you are gonna sell those altcoins to buy bitcoin for me it's same only.

dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:06:00 PM

I still believe that the majority of investors will switch to altcoins. I hope that people would finally see the whole potential what altcoins are offering, because I still cannot get, why people are choosing crypto with 7 tps, when there are some altcoins that can allow up to 100 tausend.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 08:12:44 PM

And what time isn't meant for altcoins to be traded for bitcoin, every altcoins can be sell anytime as far as they're trading, i don't believe there is a particular time to do that.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:32:09 PM

I think that now is not a good time to sell alternative coins. Most of the coins are very much cheaper. I will wait for growth.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:58:18 PM

Now there are many promising altcoins.
It seems to me to invest in them now is quite a profitable business.
Especially you need to take into account the price of them in relation to the price of Bitcoin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:14:52 PM

You can sell coins to get short-term profits, but if you think about the distant future, then there is no point in selling. Some projects can bring huge profits.  Smiley
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 09:40:30 PM

At the present time, I generally limited any bitcoin operations because investing in it does not bring me proper profit. Instead, I invest my money in Altcoins who do not have such high capitalization. My last successful investment was the Etheera project. Since I first bought the ETA token, its price has increased by more than 6 times.
You think correctly, it is not profitable to deal with bitcoin in such a market, altcoins can bring profit and cost tens or even hundreds of times cheaper
You just need to research the good coins and keep up with your trade and am sure you find good coins out there now that most coins are seriously cheap Is a big opportunity to grab the market instead of focusing on only one bitcoin

BULVRDapp
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:01:39 PM

Diversification is always key. Traditional investors never go all in on one asset.
Groucho

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:09:19 PM

I joined the crypto craze late but seen profits and a rally up my investment near doubled had no investment experience dumb money as they say. I took some of my portfolio out of the mark and slowly put it back in alts when BTC was $6000 apparently this was the bottom but have fully gotten my portfolio back a BTC $3500. I would recommend that in the next significant run up I will be pulling out of alts before a drop into Tether and BTC. My portfolio is not a significant amount but would advise any investor who wishes to stay in the market to invest the majority of their portfolio from alts to BTC the alts take the greatest hit but in a run up yes out preform BTC. It is easier to increase you investments in a bull market. I am currently saving money for the next bull run not even cost dollar averaging significant amounts of alts in a bear market accrue significant losses.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:32:02 PM

Diversification is always key. Traditional investors never go all in on one asset.
I agree, it is very dangerous to keep all the coins in one coin, you Need to have funds in bitcoin and Fiat just in case , as the market often falls

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:37:11 PM

I think you're partially right. If you diversify your assets too much, then you probably do not know which projects to choose. I think that too much diversification is not very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: