Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4160 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

There has been a lot of mobile payments running around crypto nowadays, we actually have a local mobile payment platform and it's working great with a lot of rebates when you pay bills, buy using QR codes etc. If this is going to be global, how are you going to compete with local mobile payment platforms?

Yeah, this.kind of project is not new here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully this kind of project is capable enough and competitive enough among others. Also, the team and dev may put some features that can be attractive for for some investors as well as users on this project.
The tipping feature of SuperPay is really new in the platform which is really a new feature for me to earn rewards, my participation in the SuperPay Pre-ICO is providing me 6% annual interest rate to my Pre-ICO members account.

Doesn't the tipping feature just a random idea suggested by me? As long as I know, the team is still considering that idea and it's not official yet whether they'll add that feature or not. Or, is it already official?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

This method of payment is very convenient. The question is, what services can I pay for? Stores online, replenishment of a bank card or mobile account, credit payment or others?
Naturally in the plans of the command to involve as it is possible places, where it is possible pay through their service, question whether they will agree in these establishments and companies to such payment. In any case for it is necessary time, indeed still many do not trust crypto-money.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:35:22 PM

This method of payment is very convenient. The question is, what services can I pay for? Stores online, replenishment of a bank card or mobile account, credit payment or others?
Naturally in the plans of the command to involve as it is possible places, where it is possible pay through their service, question whether they will agree in these establishments and companies to such payment. In any case for it is necessary time, indeed still many do not trust crypto-money.
To know the complete services you can please refer to the white papers as few was exempted and most of the users who do not trust crypto-money might not have the basic understanding about the crypto currency how the price is operated through the economic principle. The variation with FIAT and Crypto currency gives them a better understanding.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

As of today, there are some establishments and businesses who already adapted cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment but the percentage of it is very low to be trusted by many. It's maybe due to some informations in the web, which contains negative thoughts about cryptos, it might be the reason too that many still don't trust crypto, and also due to its unstable value.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
I have just watched the video and the explanation is brief and concise. In short, it was nicely done. I am expecting that a lot of people will notice this project. I am guessing that the team is starting to spread the word about this project across different platforms available.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video team, it really helps us to understand about the project. More of these sort of videos will be appreciated I hope the team gives us the update about the project from time to time.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

The team is headed the right way. The only problem is that there are a lot of competitors out there. I hope the team will be able to overcome these problems and makes this a well known platform.

Well, lets just think that this is another mobile payment platform which we can used in the future. With so many similar platform like this, the competition in the market would really be hard and they need to have an innovations to at least they have a little difference.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

I think you should work on team section on your website, there is no link for linkedin, some members putting picture of apartment instead of their image ! How I can check their skills and experiences in this way !
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

I think you should work on team section on your website, there is no link for linkedin, some members putting picture of apartment instead of their image ! How I can check their skills and experiences in this way !
I agree with you, SuperPay team have a lack of so much information about their team, as i see at this ANN, it is really little unprofessional.
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

this project has some interesting information, one of which is about the sale of coins made by this project, I see the price set on each coin, whether it is the price of coins at the time of pre-ICO or during public sale?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

What is the stage of their crowdsale at this time? Pre-Ico or Main ICO? How many stage they will running?
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

What is the stage of their crowdsale at this time? Pre-Ico or Main ICO? How many stage they will running?
currently the main ico is underway and ends on April 30th
for pre sale i don't get the information, or just ask them about it
but if you are interested in participating there's still plenty of time available
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

this project has some interesting information, one of which is about the sale of coins made by this project, I see the price set on each coin, whether it is the price of coins at the time of pre-ICO or during public sale?

Exactly, very interesting project which can be good for all of us here in crypto currency community. I'm hoping also that the team will able to maintain their great security since we talks about payments to have assurance and trust for each of us.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:23:59 AM

currently the main ico is underway and ends on April 30th
for pre sale i don't get the information, or just ask them about it
but if you are interested in participating there's still plenty of time available
Yeah, just ask them about it and you will be answered in short period of time. I'm really sure they wanted to answer all your concern or question.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:39:40 AM

Any plans launching bounty campaigns? I am interested joining bounties if there's any, I think this could boost more impression to the site to be recognized by the public and for potential investors.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:44:54 AM

Very nice - the admins & devs are not responsive - they just leave some informaitons like beta test and do not reply to their audience.

The project itself is also suspect; you can not even get in contact with the team members.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

I have been watching the company from the very beginning of the work and I really like how the team works, I hope that the goals will be achieved.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

Not the first but a good idea with a team from Asia, where a lot of amateurs and consumers crypt, I hope the product will be successful.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

In my own understanding, this ptoject is like a new wallet for cryptocurrencies? And what are the difference with superpay to the other mobile payment?
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:35:13 AM

Not the first but a good idea with a team from Asia, where a lot of amateurs and consumers crypt, I hope the product will be successful.
Block chain technology has developed well in Asia, and I think the convenience and popularity of mobile payments are quite successful in this area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: