Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4160 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

World's most popular mobile payment has no translation campaign ?  Roll Eyes    And how would you like to spread the word globally?  Or are you just accepting english speaking community members ?   In my opinion a global project like yours need first of all a good organized translation campaign.

We are now in preICO stage and will be first introduced into the USA. So we need English first and the SPC is 0.05 USD only.
While ICO stage, of course, we will need translation campaign and accepting global speaking community members.

What do you mean by "first  introduced into the USA "? We all know that executing an ICO in the United States is very difficult even for some big ICOs project that have lawyers ! Or do you mean just language?

We are now in preICO stage and wish to build a community like bitcoin or ethereum. What I mean is we will launch the product in USA, so we need English language.
If need, we can still set up a company for community development and management in USA.
I studied about you on the first page of the thread and found your ICO a great project. I like that you get your project completed so that we get a new an a great system of payment like your one. I will be planning for some of online businesses in the coming future and will not forget to give a place to you in my planners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

I'm surprised why such an interesting, attractive project collected only 90,000, while the soft cap is 800,000 dollars, but there are 38 more days ahead and I think the team will cope.

There are still a lot of time and a lot of things can happen within 38 days. The growth or progress of collecting investors may increase exponentially as other investors who already invested will also spread the word for this project. The team must double their time in advertising this ICO.
Advertising is very good for investors to know about your project, but consider the many factors that can benefit from advertising because if you advertise rampant it will react. Well from the investor, this is a good psychological well that you should understand. Investors often worry about projects being advertised aggressively but other factors such as technology and community are not paid much attention.
Investors are business people who seek to make a profit from their investment. They are not emotional people to be enthusiastic about anything. It analyzes certain parameters of a project as Coralan said. You must act in the remaining time so investors can trust you.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 05:26:59 AM by superpay.vip

World's most popular mobile payment has no translation campaign ?  Roll Eyes    And how would you like to spread the word globally?  Or are you just accepting english speaking community members ?   In my opinion a global project like yours need first of all a good organized translation campaign.

We are now in preICO stage and will be first introduced into the USA. So we need English first and the SPC is 0.05 USD only.
While ICO stage, of course, we will need translation campaign and accepting global speaking community members.

What do you mean by "first  introduced into the USA "? We all know that executing an ICO in the United States is very difficult even for some big ICOs project that have lawyers ! Or do you mean just language?

We are now in preICO stage and wish to build a community like bitcoin or ethereum. What I mean is we will launch the product in USA, so we need English language.
If need, we can still set up a company for community development and management in USA.
I studied about you on the first page of the thread and found your ICO a great project. I like that you get your project completed so that we get a new an a great system of payment like your one. I will be planning for some of online businesses in the coming future and will not forget to give a place to you in my planners.

Thank you sir. If we have chance to cowork or cooperate with you. Please don't hesitate to contact me. And we are welcome you to become part of the team in any form.

Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

I'm surprised why such an interesting, attractive project collected only 90,000, while the soft cap is 800,000 dollars, but there are 38 more days ahead and I think the team will cope.

There are still a lot of time and a lot of things can happen within 38 days. The growth or progress of collecting investors may increase exponentially as other investors who already invested will also spread the word for this project. The team must double their time in advertising this ICO.
Advertising is very good for investors to know about your project, but consider the many factors that can benefit from advertising because if you advertise rampant it will react. Well from the investor, this is a good psychological well that you should understand. Investors often worry about projects being advertised aggressively but other factors such as technology and community are not paid much attention.
Investors are business people who seek to make a profit from their investment. They are not emotional people to be enthusiastic about anything. It analyzes certain parameters of a project as Coralan said. You must act in the remaining time so investors can trust you.
The pre-sale phase also needs to be actively promoted to other parts of the community, with some activities to deepen people's impression, and mobile payment will be a great development.
valdemarkam

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

does the team still care about the opinions of users? sad if it is. I would like to see more attention

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

does the team still care about the opinions of users? sad if it is. I would like to see more attention

What can I do for you sir? Did you get any problem here?
Please feel free to ask me or message to me directly, I will try my best to help you. Thanks.

tell me please, do I understand correctly that the application for android is already available? are you officially registered? will there be geographical restrictions on the use of the application?

Yes, we already release a beta version android app which is officially registered and without geographical restriction. But we will still enhance the function and invite more people to participate the development team.

Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

A normal project with its own uniqueness. It would be interesting to receive dividends for
simply saving a certain amount of coins from you. The developers offered an interesting
 incentive scheme. If you still make all transfers fast and secure, you will get a good product.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

Excellent mobile application, the team has already made versions for both the Android and for Apple? I think this decision should be very popular.
the project is aimed at the development of mobile payments, respectively, the team should soon release versions for both Android and iOS. So do not worry about this.
I agree with you, it is necessary only to expect start of the application on these platforms. It is very important to developer to adjust everything correctly before start, these platforms will become the most important in use because the project is based on payments via the mobile phone.

Getting something wrong within a payment application will instantly kill your business if it leads to severe financial losses. They should get it totally right before any major release happens.

SuperPay have already developed more than 18 security methods to keep the system safety. Besides, we will open source code and every developer can review it and uplift it.

That's a very good approach and it is actually good to know that you have experience in the field and exactly know what to do.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

Yes, they do. I suggested a feature and they discussed it with their team, and the dev themselves are very frequently coming here these days to address to people's concern. I can't see where did your opinion that they didn't give attention come from
Andreea B O

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

This is proof of the supreme trust in this project. You are an example to the community, be blessed.Many will finally see the utility of the project. Sometimes some need millions of evidence ...

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
Andreea B O

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

Yes, they do. I suggested a feature and they discussed it with their team, and the dev themselves are very frequently coming here these days to address to people's concern. I can't see where did your opinion that they didn't give attention come from
[/ Quote]
I also saw the team's concerns about the questions and opinions of the forum participants. I think they are aware of their usefulness. Many projects have not had this concern and I think they have sabotaged themselves. I congratulate the team for cooperation.

jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:14 AM

[/ Quote]
I also saw the team's concerns about the questions and opinions of the forum participants. I think they are aware of their usefulness. Many projects have not had this concern and I think they have sabotaged themselves. I congratulate the team for cooperation.
Thank you for your nice words, the team is here and will listen the concern of its users, that is the advantage of this project to others.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:34:14 AM

[/ Quote]
Thank you for your nice words, the team is here and will listen the concern of its users, that is the advantage of this project to others.
No need to tangle the team is concerned, I believe in the Telegraph every day endless discussion and improvement. So you can go there and have a look.
Andreea B O

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

[/ Quote]
No need to tangle the team is concerned, I believe in the Telegraph every day endless discussion and improvement. So you can go there and have a look.
I did not follow the Telegram talks and when I made the assessments to the team I referred to their presence here. It's an observation based on my experience and other projects.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.
Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.

Another mobile payment which is commonly found in the existing market. Finding the best team needs some serious funds and if they have this then probably they can be competitive with the existing mobile payment.

What they really need is to make a lot of noise where crypto influencers can mention them in Youtube that has at least 20k followers for example. That's the time that I will be convinced that it is really the most popular mobile payment.

The reason why SuperPay will be the most popular is:
1. High technology we have developed and continuous improvement.
2. Open source and open community to development.
3. Any mobile phone can be installed.
4. People all over the world can become shareholders.

The four points you mentioned don't distinguish you from other projects whatsoever. I hope you have more concrete advantages to offer with SuperPay.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

I saw in the service thread that the admin is hiring team members for Superplay. Pretty sure this is a good start to improving the project via having members for the  ICO. I have also applied for community manager hoping to get accepted here.

Expanding the team to get additional talent on board is important but also extremely difficult these days as there are tons of ICOs on the outlook for developers and all types of talent for blockchain businesses.
Superpay is a big project that gives community a new business model in the payment market. They need more professional members to their team to manage a big crowd of investors.

Another mobile payment which is commonly found in the existing market. Finding the best team needs some serious funds and if they have this then probably they can be competitive with the existing mobile payment.

What they really need is to make a lot of noise where crypto influencers can mention them in Youtube that has at least 20k followers for example. That's the time that I will be convinced that it is really the most popular mobile payment.

The reason why SuperPay will be the most popular is:
1. High technology we have developed and continuous improvement.
2. Open source and open community to development.
3. Any mobile phone can be installed.
4. People all over the world can become shareholders.

The four points you mentioned don't distinguish you from other projects whatsoever. I hope you have more concrete advantages to offer with SuperPay.

Well... No other project like ours has many features. Even if only some, but not all. In terms of subdivision, the first point still has many special differences. On the other hand, the business model is not the same. Thank you.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Hey! Can me please, what benefits will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

The benefit of the SPC token owner is as below :

1. The SuperPay payment system for every store can accept SPC token by default. So, you can use SPC to shop everywhere. However, store owner still have the right to accept SPC or not.
2. 80% profit will return to our SPC holders.
3. 6% annual interest rate will return to PreICO member's token account.
4. SPC in the future can exchange in the designated exchange, to be announced.

Thank you. Smiley

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

https://medium.com/satis-group/ico-quality-development-trading-e4fef28df04f
On the basis of the above classification, we found that approximately 81% of ICO’s were Scams, ~6% Failed, ~5% had Gone Dead, and ~8% went on to trade on a exchange.

Hope we can be the successful preICO project and help others in need. ^^

jjoshua

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

https://medium.com/satis-group/ico-quality-development-trading-e4fef28df04f
On the basis of the above classification, we found that approximately 81% of ICO’s were Scams, ~6% Failed, ~5% had Gone Dead, and ~8% went on to trade on a exchange.

Hope we can be the successful preICO project and help others in need. ^^
Well, Im hoping for the success of this project too. I believe that it will success because the idea if this project is superb. And also the benefits of the SPC token holders, people will not regret investing in this project'
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:51:21 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 07:08:08 AM by superpay.vip

Lots of people feedback and marketing company suggestion that we should offering more reward in the bounty campaign or very few are joining.

Other ICO project are giving their supporters more than 1k Eth.
The biggest reward that we offer, the more supporters we will get.
Besides, if we have more fund, we can expend more scale, help more companies and make SuperPay platform around the world to success.

So, we are considering to change the preICO scale as below :

700,000,000 SPC (SuperPay.vip Coin) will be issued including 560,000,000 SPC for sale, 28,000,000 SPC for airdrop&bounty campaign and 112,000,000 SPC reserved for team.1 SPC = USD$0.05 . Target Raise Fund ($USD  28,000,000.)
1 SPC = USD$0.05
1 ETH = 20,000 SPC
1 BTC = 200,000 SPC

If you have any questions, please let me know. And thanks for your understanding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: