Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

This method of payment is very convenient. The question is, what services can I pay for? Stores online, replenishment of a bank card or mobile account, credit payment or others?
Naturally in the plans of the command to involve as it is possible places, where it is possible pay through their service, question whether they will agree in these establishments and companies to such payment. In any case for it is necessary time, indeed still many do not trust crypto-money.

We will provide and release to all parties for development and business use, so users can use this technology service everywhere in the future.

Not a bad idea with payments in institutions. After all, if suddenly you do not have enough fiat money, you can pay in addition to crypto. Very comfortably.
you mean that with the help of this platform we will be able to pay our bills with crypto currency? I have not seen such a statement from the developers, or am I mistaken?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
I have just watched the video and the explanation is brief and concise. In short, it was nicely done. I am expecting that a lot of people will notice this project. I am guessing that the team is starting to spread the word about this project across different platforms available.

I completely recognized your point I think they created a great marketing strategy which is their video presentation about the project. I'm hoping for the future success of this venture!  

Can not doubt. The project is really interesting. They have a good program development strategy. I personally look forward to the beta version of the application, I'm interested in how it will work with all currencies around the world. As developers such could come up with.
I support You. Wanted really to become one of the participants beta-test and to look up for various moments of this platform. In particular the amount of possible places for payment, well, and of course speed of payments performing, in my opinion they should be practically instant.
Im sure being a beta tester for a certain platform is totally fun and rewarding however you must have a technical knowledge and IT background to be accepted.
marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
I have just watched the video and the explanation is brief and concise. In short, it was nicely done. I am expecting that a lot of people will notice this project. I am guessing that the team is starting to spread the word about this project across different platforms available.

I completely recognized your point I think they created a great marketing strategy which is their video presentation about the project. I'm hoping for the future success of this venture!  

Can not doubt. The project is really interesting. They have a good program development strategy. I personally look forward to the beta version of the application, I'm interested in how it will work with all currencies around the world. As developers such could come up with.
I support You. Wanted really to become one of the participants beta-test and to look up for various moments of this platform. In particular the amount of possible places for payment, well, and of course speed of payments performing, in my opinion they should be practically instant.
Im sure being a beta tester for a certain platform is totally fun and rewarding however you must have a technical knowledge and IT background to be accepted.

One does not to be so much technical to be a beta tester. Usually, casual users do beta testing a lot better that devs themselves. They just need to report problems anyway, not to fix it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

Damm. Their twitter looks like basket for trash. Any usefull info here, no news or any info about team etc.

https://twitter.com/SuperPayVip

I hope they look for a trustworthy community manager who realy know how to promote a project though social media.

If devs are too busy with the developments and can't handle their social media accounts they need to hire professional community manager that will handle and answers all queries.

busy with the developments make sense, when you start ICO you should focus on marketing and communication with investors or wait until you complete your product then launch ICO with ready product.

Yeah right or if really too busy then maybe assign a community manager that will handle the marketing and advertising so that devs can focus with the developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:17 AM

SuperPay can become a great solution for the global payment problems which people face nowadays. The project aims to to make all the global payment more safe and secure using block chain technology. They have a great white paper which will attract great number of investors to the project.
Great. I think it will be more used than PayPal because PayPal has so many problems like withdrawal to your bank problems in which you have to wait for a long time.

Super pay will be one of the most demand global payment system in the future. Good reviews help the advertising team to make this project more convincing to the potential investors. If supper pay will continue its positive reviews I'm sure success won't be hard to achived.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Damm. Their twitter looks like basket for trash. Any usefull info here, no news or any info about team etc.

I hope they look for a trustworthy community manager who realy know how to promote a project though social media.

If devs are too busy with the developments and can't handle their social media accounts they need to hire professional community manager that will handle and answers all queries.

busy with the developments make sense, when you start ICO you should focus on marketing and communication with investors or wait until you complete your product then launch ICO with ready product.

Yeah right or if really too busy then maybe assign a community manager that will handle the marketing and advertising so that devs can focus with the developments of this project.

As far as I know. The basic set-up of every project in the team is. The bounty manager is separate and not part of the developer team. They hired it so that the dev team can concentrate in developing the project. And the one who will answer the questions is either the bounty manager or the admins in the telegram. That's what I have known.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

It is possible for the project and succeed to become the most popular mobile payment. But it takes a lot of work
With the kind of competition this project is facing it will be difficult to be at the same pace with the major payment platforms. Hopefully they have a better offer to clients
It would be great for developers if they brought something new to their project, which is not the case with similar ones. This would immediately distinguish them qualitatively

I agree about this. Many projects that are very similar with superpay with same platform and features. The team must better innovate something new and not the same idea with others. This will be really hard but i hope they will find a solution.

Everybody can still stand a chance and there is no wrong trying to create business even though there are already more existing similar projects. The team are maybe trying their best to proved that they can be competitive in the market through their services.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

Hi all,

Thank you.

One does not to be so much technical to be a beta tester. Usually, casual users do beta testing a lot better that devs themselves. They just need to report problems anyway, not to fix it.

You have a point, but a knowledgeable beta tester is an advantage because they can check all things that needs to be check and they can tell their observations easily.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

As far as I know. The basic set-up of every project in the team is. The bounty manager is separate and not part of the developer team. They hired it so that the dev team can concentrate in developing the project. And the one who will answer the questions is either the bounty manager or the admins in the telegram. That's what I have known.

Well. it depends on their budget because I think to hire a bounty manager needs some serious payments. If they are really serious about the project then maybe they will do what you are suggesting.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

SuperPay can become a great solution for the global payment problems which people face nowadays. The project aims to to make all the global payment more safe and secure using block chain technology. They have a great white paper which will attract great number of investors to the project.
Great. I think it will be more used than PayPal because PayPal has so many problems like withdrawal to your bank problems in which you have to wait for a long time.

Super pay will be one of the most demand global payment system in the future. Good reviews help the advertising team to make this project more convincing to the potential investors. If supper pay will continue its positive reviews I'm sure success won't be hard to achived.

If superpay will continue to improve its marketing and advertising strategies then we can be sure that they can be successful in the near future. It also needs support from an active community.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

You have a point! There are many things you should be able to do before you can get your money in paypal which is makes the payment network inconvenient. However this project is totally different it makes your payment transaction less hassle. I'll be monitoring the development of this wonderful project!
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

If superpay will continue to improve its marketing and advertising strategies then we can be sure that they can be successful in the near future. It also needs support from an active community.
Superpay is actually a new project and it actually needs some time to settle up. Hope that they will soon start some of the bounty or advertisement campaigns so that each investor could know about the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

Superpay is actually a new project and it actually needs some time to settle up. Hope that they will soon start some of the bounty or advertisement campaigns so that each investor could know about the project.
Superpay will get much more popular ahead soon depending on the factors of profits with them. This project really has a good potential and will surely attract a good amount of investors which will actually make this project go profitable ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Yes they should soon start a good bounty campaign or a airdrop because these kind of promotions actually always stays much profitable and good for the future of the project. Hope they could get attention from the investors due to it.
Superpay will get much more popular ahead soon depending on the factors of profits with them. This project really has a good potential and will surely attract a good amount of investors which will actually make this project go profitable ahead.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

As you claim that this is the most popular platform,is that just saying or there is a survey or source behind this claim.
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

As you claim that this is the most popular platform,is that just saying or there is a survey or source behind this claim.

The technology used by SuperPay is image recognition and blockchain technology, which is like the following video. We believe that based this architecture and combine with our unique technology and open platform, we can create the most popular platform together.

https://youtu.be/pFsrqbeNKBg

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

It seems to me all the fact is that they already have community manager, simply most likely, he is engaged, or banal does not have time to manage duly with all one's campaigns, indeed for certain he controls not only superpay but also other.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

Yeah a bounty campaign or referrals would really boost the progress of the project. They should work on it as soon as possible. These are great ways to give an initial thrust.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:14:46 PM

I thought this project is really popular, but looking at the twitter I think they don't get a lot of followers. One important thing for a project to survive is to gain a lot of activities from its users, supporters and investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Hi all,

Thank you.

Casual users that need to know how the system actaully works and the support it may actually require not everyone can beta test you need some one with experience to find bugs man

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: