Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

I'm surprised why the project with such an excellent idea has not already collected money for product development, I'm getting full of fees to improve.

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...
maybe the reason is that the Superpay project is completely new and it is just beginning to advertise itself in social networks. I hope in the future, many more people will learn about this project.
am seriously interested in their bounty campaign which i didnt see any i hope they add such campaigns as it will add tremendously to the growth of this project
Most of us are really awaiting for the SuperPay bounty program as their white papers looks very promising with all the possibilities for success, so it is a good choice to implement the bounty program opportunities for the participants it will in-return benefit the project.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

I am glad that this project is really awesome. And additionally, I am not the only one that sees this SuperPay as a great project that come developed here in the crypro world. There are so many other people that is curious and continuously engaging to this project. Let us all be in one way and let us create the world’s most popular mobile payment through the use of SuperPay!
Nice warmed words my friend. I hoped it can helped to attract investors to invest this project so that it will be truly successful in the future. And also I agree that we need to be us one here in supporting this project, inorder for Superpay dev team to finished this project and soon it will be released in the market.

Aside from good encouraging words we should also help to promote this project in any allowed social medias or any platform so that this project can attract many investors.
I agree ICO projects advertising world is getting smaller due to rejection if google and facebook.they tryly need our support to advertise them.

We need to help the project to grow even more by promoting the platform into our social media accounts, by talking about the project to our friends, or anything that might contribute to the growth of the SuperPay platform.

I think a project can still advertise their ICO in Facebook as long as the terms they use in their ads does not encourage people to buy or purchase a token from ICO sale but terms that only describe the features of a project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

I am glad that this project is really awesome. And additionally, I am not the only one that sees this SuperPay as a great project that come developed here in the crypro world. There are so many other people that is curious and continuously engaging to this project. Let us all be in one way and let us create the world’s most popular mobile payment through the use of SuperPay!
Nice warmed words my friend. I hoped it can helped to attract investors to invest this project so that it will be truly successful in the future. And also I agree that we need to be us one here in supporting this project, inorder for Superpay dev team to finished this project and soon it will be released in the market.

Aside from good encouraging words we should also help to promote this project in any allowed social medias or any platform so that this project can attract many investors.
I agree ICO projects advertising world is getting smaller due to rejection if google and facebook.they tryly need our support to advertise them.

We need to help the project to grow even more by promoting the platform into our social media accounts, by talking about the project to our friends, or anything that might contribute to the growth of the SuperPay platform.

I think a project can still advertise their ICO in Facebook as long as the terms they use in their ads does not encourage people to buy or purchase a token from ICO sale but terms that only describe the features of a project.
Yeah that can obviously be done anywhere on social media. With upcoming dedicated platforms for advertising ICOs it will be more easy for this project to come up.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

Yeah that can obviously be done anywhere on social media. With upcoming dedicated platforms for advertising ICOs it will be more easy for this project to come up.
As far as I know facebook has also forbidden to google any advertizing ico and everything that is connected with cryptocurrencies. I don't know what it is connected with, but most likely the state, not is involved in his interests closing of banks with fiat money.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

Facebook only banned paid crypto advertisements on their advert networks. AKA you can't pay facebook to advertise your crypto but you can always post about it
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

I'm surprised why the project with such an excellent idea has not already collected money for product development, I'm getting full of fees to improve.

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...
maybe the reason is that the Superpay project is completely new and it is just beginning to advertise itself in social networks. I hope in the future, many more people will learn about this project.
am seriously interested in their bounty campaign which i didnt see any i hope they add such campaigns as it will add tremendously to the growth of this project
Even i would like to join their bounty campaign. Untill now, i am studying about the project and as per i know, they will really make a good pump ahead which will indeed give us good profits.

This project can only have a high pump in the future if they can compete with a lot of crypto payments out there. If it will be compared to Pundi X, this project should also show a device for example.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:03 PM

I don't think that thier is a dedicated team to support the community yet?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:49:03 PM

I have a doubt a little about SuperPay, if i don't have wrong, i have deposit a bit at SuperPay but when i coming to DashBoard, i don't see my transaction?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

About security problem, i have a question, what prevent technology SuperPay using for avoid our information be hacked, i don't want my credit card come to someone and they stole my money.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

I found your announcement at the services section and found it very interesting to like my name. I hope that it will get the success. I will try to work for you if you need any. I want you to start any strong marketing so that people hear about your name and they invest in your project. If you will not have any strong marketing then you will not have any community and if you will not have any community then you will not get success in your project.
Signature campaign is also much beneficial for any project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

no wonder, if you can not interact with the team members; they have not even linkedin accounts in their websites. And did you hear anything about them in social media? I am very active in twitter; have more then 2000 authentic cryptocurrency followers and have also some big cryptocurrency influencers following me ; but I never heard about superpay in  twitter...

So glad to hear that the project went will. Superpay will be one of the indemand mobile payment system soon.Because of It's unique collected ideas in payment system. Superpay has the awesome feeds backs in the crypto community and many investors show their interest in the project. Let's continue to advetise the project for its success soon.
Yes, exactly Superpay started becoming popular after every single day. The project is so catchy. Superpay aiming that they will make the mobile payment more secure and faster. And defiantly if the developers consistently working hard on this project they will able to become huge successful in limited time.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:48:44 PM

Yes, I'm really surprised too. But, why are you not spreading info's about this platform if this is a good project? It can be good for you and the project.

project that collect money in short time has : professional team and advisors with real profiles , ready product , professional website, good marketing plans
Does SuperPay have those elements ?! answer is no then why did you get surprised!.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

NIcec, this project seens to be awesome.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

Most of us are really awaiting for the SuperPay bounty program as their white papers looks very promising with all the possibilities for success, so it is a good choice to implement the bounty program opportunities for the participants it will in-return benefit the project.

Correct, as we are excited due to their great features and attractive platforms which makes us amazed. Hopefully the bounty programs will launch soon as I believe this project have a great potential in the future.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

Something does look fishy about the project but let's give them time and see what happens. They do have a decent idea and maybe if theywork on it the project might become successful.
superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:59:05 AM

Even i would like to join their bounty campaign. Untill now, i am studying about the project and as per i know, they will really make a good pump ahead which will indeed give us good profits.

This project can only have a high pump in the future if they can compete with a lot of crypto payments out there. If it will be compared to Pundi X, this project should also show a device for example.

SuperPay is a software system that does not require specific hardware devices. Just install it on Android and iPhone to receive and pay. The cost of the seller is quite low.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

I have a doubt a little about SuperPay, if i don't have wrong, i have deposit a bit at SuperPay but when i coming to DashBoard, i don't see my transaction?

Sir, At the moment, the test app that we have just launched is using paypal gateway system, but did not receive your payment. Can you privately give me your transaction information in order to confirm? Thanks so much.

superpay.vip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

I found your announcement at the services section and found it very interesting to like my name. I hope that it will get the success. I will try to work for you if you need any. I want you to start any strong marketing so that people hear about your name and they invest in your project. If you will not have any strong marketing then you will not have any community and if you will not have any community then you will not get success in your project.
Signature campaign is also much beneficial for any project.

Wow. It's awesome to be similar to your name. Thanks for your encourage and it's an honor to cowork with you if possible.
Yes, marketing promotion is very important. And we are planning to setup a strong community, can you help for us?

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

The decrease in public awareness will be temporary due to ad bans because those bans create opportunity for decentralized advertising platforms, and I can guarantee you they are being actively developed as we speak.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:28:33 AM

Very interesting project. How did you come up with your estimate of transaction velocity? thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: