Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $[ANN][PRE-ICO] SuperPay - Super Rich your life.  (Read 4161 times)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

Damm. Their twitter looks like basket for trash. Any usefull info here, no news or any info about team etc.

https://twitter.com/SuperPayVip

I hope they look for a trustworthy community manager who realy know how to promote a project though social media.

They need to find experienced admin that will handle their social medias. Because there are also lots of investors in social medias. I am sure many willbe attracted if they will improve it.

It is also an advantage if they have that kind of bounty manager because we know bounty hunters already know who are those good bounty campaign manger. Anyway, superpay seems common in the market and what they need is more promotions in order for the investors to be attracted.
It'll be hard for the platform to grow without a nice community manager. It's a really important part of a project and it does help a project to grow and attract quality investors.

A community manager won't decide about success or failure. If their product is strong people will stream in to use it and that is what is truly important.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

Damm. Their twitter looks like basket for trash. Any usefull info here, no news or any info about team etc.

https://twitter.com/SuperPayVip

I hope they look for a trustworthy community manager who realy know how to promote a project though social media.

They need to find experienced admin that will handle their social medias. Because there are also lots of investors in social medias. I am sure many willbe attracted if they will improve it.

It is also an advantage if they have that kind of bounty manager because we know bounty hunters already know who are those good bounty campaign manger. Anyway, superpay seems common in the market and what they need is more promotions in order for the investors to be attracted.
It'll be hard for the platform to grow without a nice community manager. It's a really important part of a project and it does help a project to grow and attract quality investors.

A community manager won't decide about success or failure. If their product is strong people will stream in to use it and that is what is truly important.
"Community manager won't decide about success or failure" but they can affect to reduce member of this community.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

SuperPay can become a great solution for the global payment problems which people face nowadays. The project aims to to make all the global payment more safe and secure using block chain technology. They have a great white paper which will attract great number of investors to the project.
Great. I think it will be more used than PayPal because PayPal has so many problems like withdrawal to your bank problems in which you have to wait for a long time.

Super pay will be one of the most demand global payment system in the future. Good reviews help the advertising team to make this project more convincing to the potential investors. If supper pay will continue its positive reviews I'm sure success won't be hard to achived.

If superpay will continue to improve its marketing and advertising strategies then we can be sure that they can be successful in the near future. It also needs support from an active community.
Superpay is actually a new project and it actually needs some time to settle up. Hope that they will soon start some of the bounty or advertisement campaigns so that each investor could know about the project.
Superpay will get much more popular ahead soon depending on the factors of profits with them. This project really has a good potential and will surely attract a good amount of investors which will actually make this project go profitable ahead.
Yes, the project looks so promising as well as transparent. The project doing very well. The team is so active on a social media platform. So many investors come forward to investing in this ico. The project will achieve their goals after certain time later.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
I have just watched the video and the explanation is brief and concise. In short, it was nicely done. I am expecting that a lot of people will notice this project. I am guessing that the team is starting to spread the word about this project across different platforms available.

I completely recognized your point I think they created a great marketing strategy which is their video presentation about the project. I'm hoping for the future success of this venture!  

Can not doubt. The project is really interesting. They have a good program development strategy. I personally look forward to the beta version of the application, I'm interested in how it will work with all currencies around the world. As developers such could come up with.
I support You. Wanted really to become one of the participants beta-test and to look up for various moments of this platform. In particular the amount of possible places for payment, well, and of course speed of payments performing, in my opinion they should be practically instant.
Im sure being a beta tester for a certain platform is totally fun and rewarding however you must have a technical knowledge and IT background to be accepted.

One does not to be so much technical to be a beta tester. Usually, casual users do beta testing a lot better that devs themselves. They just need to report problems anyway, not to fix it.
Casual users that need to know how the system actaully works and the support it may actually require not everyone can beta test you need some one with experience to find bugs man
Yes, people who are experience might actually help the beta testing but to avoid some manipulation of the test, with the help of its "Future Users", this will actually give a lot of help too, because the team will know what lacks to the needs of its users.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

It is possible for the project and succeed to become the most popular mobile payment. But it takes a lot of work
With the kind of competition this project is facing it will be difficult to be at the same pace with the major payment platforms. Hopefully they have a better offer to clients
It would be great for developers if they brought something new to their project, which is not the case with similar ones. This would immediately distinguish them qualitatively
Agree. The project itself is pretty common in this industry. What they must have now is competitive edge against the existing platform limited to this. It might a be a more secured, faster, and more reliable mode of payment. The project is still young and we can still wait for the new updates given by the project moderators.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

As you claim that this is the most popular platform,is that just saying or there is a survey or source behind this claim.

ignore that, it's just a marketing phrase to get attention, because no one could create the world’s most popular mobile payment, any company start as unfamous platform then get popular with time and being most popular is required huge team and work, money, time and even with that, you may not be able to become the most popular.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

It is possible for the project and succeed to become the most popular mobile payment. But it takes a lot of work
With the kind of competition this project is facing it will be difficult to be at the same pace with the major payment platforms. Hopefully they have a better offer to clients
It would be great for developers if they brought something new to their project, which is not the case with similar ones. This would immediately distinguish them qualitatively
Agree. The project itself is pretty common in this industry. What they must have now is competitive edge against the existing platform limited to this. It might a be a more secured, faster, and more reliable mode of payment. The project is still young and we can still wait for the new updates given by the project moderators.
Have so much work to do for keep their market and customers. Have more competitors is meaning have more profitable industry, if they working well, their market will increasing, if not, they will be death and knock out.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

Have so much work to do for keep their market and customers. Have more competitors is meaning have more profitable industry, if they working well, their market will increasing, if not, they will be death and knock out.
competition should always happen, but how each competitor has a good concept and offers innovative products to make sales always at the forefront. although this project is common but if there is innovation it would be very good.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

The idea is not new but they still can win the competition by making it better than others. Working on the basics really help sometimes. Security and speed are the things most wanted by a user, so they should work on it and make it the best so that everyone is ready to move toward the project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

competition should always happen, but how each competitor has a good concept and offers innovative products to make sales always at the forefront. although this project is common but if there is innovation it would be very good.

As for now, there are many the same ICO and sites like superpay. But if they have a unique concept for their project. This could attract investor and members to join. So it will be good if they also promote from social media like in twitter.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

A very necessary project, in the fall was a similar project Qvolta and they have not been able to make such a product. I hope the team will quickly collect money and launch the project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

Hi all,

We make a video for SuperPay's introduction so you can easily understand the purpose of the project.
Please refer to below Youtube link :

https://youtu.be/ZIJtvaEXshY

Thank you.
Thank you for the video which detailed describes the structure of work projects. All and so were clear, personally for me, but to video it is shown clearly and accurately. I will monitor and further for the news of this quite interesting project.
it is very interesting for me to observe the development of this project. The video is very well filmed and everything is clear. It is evident that the team is actively developing and cherishing its project. I will definitely join your generosity campaign.
I have just watched the video and the explanation is brief and concise. In short, it was nicely done. I am expecting that a lot of people will notice this project. I am guessing that the team is starting to spread the word about this project across different platforms available.

I completely recognized your point I think they created a great marketing strategy which is their video presentation about the project. I'm hoping for the future success of this venture!  

Can not doubt. The project is really interesting. They have a good program development strategy. I personally look forward to the beta version of the application, I'm interested in how it will work with all currencies around the world. As developers such could come up with.
I support You. Wanted really to become one of the participants beta-test and to look up for various moments of this platform. In particular the amount of possible places for payment, well, and of course speed of payments performing, in my opinion they should be practically instant.
Im sure being a beta tester for a certain platform is totally fun and rewarding however you must have a technical knowledge and IT background to be accepted.

One does not to be so much technical to be a beta tester. Usually, casual users do beta testing a lot better that devs themselves. They just need to report problems anyway, not to fix it.
Casual users that need to know how the system actaully works and the support it may actually require not everyone can beta test you need some one with experience to find bugs man
Yes, people who are experience might actually help the beta testing but to avoid some manipulation of the test, with the help of its "Future Users", this will actually give a lot of help too, because the team will know what lacks to the needs of its users.
Beta test with their project is my recommend also. Which it could determijenall the bugs and errors that need to be fix. Since superpay is a mobile payment there will be a lot of bugs that can be fix soon.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

The competition in this industry is great, and potential users need to offer something unique, which is not yet available on similar platforms

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

As you claim that this is the most popular platform,is that just saying or there is a survey or source behind this claim.

ignore that, it's just a marketing phrase to get attention, because no one could create the world’s most popular mobile payment, any company start as unfamous platform then get popular with time and being most popular is required huge team and work, money, time and even with that, you may not be able to become the most popular.
Of course, this is only a phrase that can attract potential users and not more. What can research do if the platform has not yet begun work
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

The competition in this industry is great, and potential users need to offer something unique, which is not yet available on similar platforms
I agree to that mate. We know that payment platformd can do this and that but superpay needs to have its own identity to attract clients.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

I'm surprised why the project with such an excellent idea has not already collected money for product development, I'm getting full of fees to improve.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

I am glad that this project is really awesome. And additionally, I am not the only one that sees this SuperPay as a great project that come developed here in the crypro world. There are so many other people that is curious and continuously engaging to this project. Let us all be in one way and let us create the world’s most popular mobile payment through the use of SuperPay!
zevl194

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

Many old experienced users were already tired of slow and risky payments via various websites which aren't inspiring trust. Also it is possible to pay off far not everywhere. I hope that superpay will be able to settle these problems and to modernize the industry of payments.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

I'm surprised why the project with such an excellent idea has not already collected money for product development, I'm getting full of fees to improve.
Yes, I'm really surprised too. But, why are you not spreading info's about this platform if this is a good project? It can be good for you and the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

As for now, there are many the same ICO and sites like superpay. But if they have a unique concept for their project. This could attract investor and members to join. So it will be good if they also promote from social media like in twitter.

You're right. An example of if you go to Google Play or App Store, you can see a bunch of different mobile payments. So, to enter the market above all others, we need the so-called "Zest" of this application. I hope they have them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: