Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest $500 in Altcoins  (Read 1372 times)
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

If you only have 500 bucks to invest, don't spread it too much. Go all in on 1 or max 2 coins. I would say ARK and/or Power Ledger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:15:34 AM

I've heard a lot of good news about ETH as of today. So I would choose Eth. Since eth is also one of the top above all coins next to bitcoin if I were you I would choose ETH. Eth since the birth of it have given lots of promising projects. And as you can see now it gains many trust of people who engage in this organization. As per your investment value, if you are willing to lose the $500 then go and invest all of it but if you're afraid to lose all of it, just invest a half or an amount you're not afraid of losing. It is also one of the strategies in investing or to gain profit.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

I wanna invest $500 in Altcoins. Which one do you prefer? I was thinking of Waves, Eth and Neo.
If you choose altcoin that already has a big community like ETH, your profit possibly is not big, I would suggest you to buy viuly, NXT and some other altcoin which have good development.

Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:21 AM

I wanna invest $500 in Altcoins. Which one do you prefer? I was thinking of Waves, Eth and Neo.
Waves, Neo and Eth is great altcoin to invest, but for me the altcoin i choose is ethereum for long term this alt have a great potential to the future and will give you a big profits.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:35 AM

I've heard a lot of good news about ETH as of today. So I would choose Eth. Since eth is also one of the top above all coins next to bitcoin if I were you I would choose ETH. Eth since the birth of it have given lots of promising projects. And as you can see now it gains many trust of people who engage in this organization. As per your investment value, if you are willing to lose the $500 then go and invest all of it but if you're afraid to lose all of it, just invest a half or an amount you're not afraid of losing. It is also one of the strategies in investing or to gain profit.
If I had that kind of money, I'd have gone straight to Ethereum. Why did I choose Ethereum? That's because I prefer to choose cryptocurrency or Altcoin which is well known and certain. We all know and know Ethereum, and again we know about price developments and how expensive Ethereum is today. That way, we can freely and will not hesitate to invest into Ethereum. Yes that's just my opinion, but if you have other options maybe you can try. For example if you like doing research and know about the right new Altcoin that can bring profit. There are several ICO and new Altcoin that can bring good profit.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

If i had extra 500 usd, i'll invest in Icon(icx) xtrabytes(xby) and enjin coin(enj)
All of these have a great potential in the future and can become a big player on the crypto market. I ll invest almost my every money to icx mostly. But if you plan to invest a more underrated coin. That would be semux. You should search that one.

AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:51:40 AM

Smiley depend how much profit you want make from 500$. if you only need 50-100$ per month so I think ethereum is good for you. and for high profit I think u should invest into some good ICO to take x2 or x3

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:53:02 AM

Waves, ETH and Neo is really good to invest but if i choose in one this three altcoins i will choose Ethereum for a long term.
This altcoin have a great potential to growth and i assure to you it will give you a big profit.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:01:21 AM

Try on Tronix TRN, Oyster PRL, DENT now because this coins is a potential and very cheap for now that your $500 is worth-it for this altcoins investment.
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

It is very small amount but an ideal amount to start with.If you want to invest this whole amount in one coin than i would advise you to invest it in Ethereum and if you want to split that amount than invest half of it in monero or ripple which are promising and can give you great return but the investment should be short term.And rest half in ethereum which you can hold for some time.
Cpousersonu

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Neo, Lisk, BNB, Substratum, Xvg, Power ledger, bread..
Go with above currency and you will definitely change your $500 into $2,000
WBVC

Activity: 111

WBVC - fearless approach to investing

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

I agree with folks preaching - ICO's are high risk/high return, be prepared to lose all you invest. At the same time, if you do end up investing - make sure you do your research. Do not ignore the security aspect of your investment - we grade 3-5 ICO's/day on their visible/invisible cybersecurity hygiene (aka CryptoHygiene). Learn more at http://securecoin.capital/coins

Read more about why security hygiene of ICO's matter: https://www.securecoin.capital/single-post/2017/10/21/Why-should-you-care-about-the-security-hygiene-of-an-ICO

Pre-ICO startup? Apply to WBVC's global virtual accelerator and get $90K+ in funding to help prepare for ICO http://www.whiteboard.vc/accelerator.html
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

In my own opinion, If you are a beginner in invest, I prefer that you should invest in only one coin. You can invest on ethereum coins or any other altcoins that you prefer because they have different percentage of potential and it is better to believe on what coin to earn more profit when the price pumped on the market.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

Do not take a coin that does have a high price because although the profit presentation up we have a little different from the cheap coin. I suggest you can choose waves or xrp which is still cheap today
vialaptop

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

doing research first about altcoins, so you can know what coins have potential, then my sugesstion is ripple , xrp and monero is altcoins will grow next, and dont invest in altcoins for long term, doing daily traders so you can earn profit everyday

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

don't the third coin, better XRP or XLM just the more interesting and promising of three coins. better choose a sure course of on long waiting time
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

I suggest xrp, xmr and ltc, nothing else. That coin has low price but stable volume, it's really good for invest. But I'm not suggested eth, the price too high and not good for invest. To make sure it you can see from chart history and use long time period to find what the best time to buy/ sell. Do that and success will be yours. Thank you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

Well, if you invest $500 in altcoins. This three coins that you mention is currently good potential coins in alt-cryptocurrencies  you can invest all this coins in your money. But as my opinion you choose the cheapest coins that are probably be gainer soon as the coin will rise. Giving you best profit ahead by long term investment.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

Choose NEO or ETH, this two altcoin is more successful than waves although waves has their own flat form but it didnt convince me to make an investment on it. so you can choose from that two ive suggested, but its up to you if you can try those three alts for you to make more profits in the future.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

I want to ask you how much money you really own before investing. Investing on a altcoin is really a good idea since the value is cheaper than bitcoins. I highly suggested that you should invest on ethcoins because it was very profitable and the value is keep on increasing next to bitcoins, You also use myetherwallet or MEW because it is the safest to use for your ethcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: