Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest $500 in Altcoins  (Read 1372 times)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:31:15 PM

I am also thinking of waves now.
Seen a lot of bad comments regarding bitcoin and ETH so maybe this Waves platform will grow once used.
I hear it is still fast to transact there for now. So there might be investors that will come there also and will prefer to trade there.
Now that it is still cheap it is a good choice.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:32 PM

I wanna invest $500 in Altcoins. Which one do you prefer? I was thinking of Waves, Eth and Neo.
I suggest to look for a high volume coins which is a low market value at this time, not only by investing with known altcoin because the buying price is already higj and you can generate only little profit from them.
Joyalice

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:36 PM

You should invest in the big cryptos that are in the top 100 but also try to bet on crypto which have a very small maketcap. Because it will be very easy for them to grow fast and a lot. Good luck Smiley
Coin.Master636

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:34:49 PM

I think NVST (NVO) would be a good bet. But you have to act fast as the beta wallet just released. When prices are going up, you're going to miss out. Sadly not possible to buy directly with USD. You have to buy XCP first and then you can buy NVST.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:40:37 PM

Before investing make some search and u can make some information about altcoins, but coins that have bright future are: Monero, Iota, Powerledger, Stratis and make some search for others Smiley
Right! Better up searching almost what is the potential about an altcoin and look at the recent graph of their value to look for preference and if you think its too much risky follow your gut although if you feel some encouragements about it and you think its worth to risk with then do it. Would defenitely recommend a brief research about putting your coin at risk.
Hannibalis

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:56:25 PM

Try first to grow your fund by trading if you are skilled at it, then start to do a search to compare different projects and tokens you want to buy.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:01:54 AM

That all coin is best choice because the fundamental of the each coin is strong and in the longterm the price of all that coin will be going up. Neo has product similar like Ethereum as smart contract that has more advantages and more feature than Ethereum, and my opinion the price still able to going up 10 times from current price. And others coin that has strong in fundamental is POWR, LTC, DASH, DATA, AION, CCORE and POLL.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:12:39 AM

I wanna invest $500 in Altcoins. Which one do you prefer? I was thinking of Waves, Eth and Neo.

You can go with ethereum. You can also witness the positive movement of ethereum this past few months and days. Invest your 500 dollars to ethereum for long term investment and you will see the good return of investment. Investing is very risk taking. Either you give more and you earn more or you give all and you loss more. But ethereum is a good things to invest.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:19:02 AM

Your picks are also the ones I would take. Im also invested in all those three coins and am really happy with the returns they already brought to my portfolio.

If you want to diversify your portfolio I would also put some money into BNT. Its kind of safe and is likely to rally in 2018.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:36:19 AM

hello, you can invest on Primalbase token,  Primalbase Token (PBT.CRY) is a currency that offers distributed co-work space for the tech community. It has gained 30.81% in the last week and has a short term upside probability  of 57,32%; it could gain another 44% within one month”.
Last week PTB gained 119,26% and for our Robot is still a buy having a good upside probability (55,81%) in the coming weeks.

if you want more cryptoccurency predictions , you can check this website. the ai forecasting is pretty accurate

https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:44:23 AM

You already have a good choice of alt coins, if $500 is an available amount for you and acceptable to lose. Invest to those coins with basic knowledge but I think you already have enough knowledge for that. Don't you forget about XMR and the leading one which is bitcoin. Do you have any reason why you didn't put bitcoin on your list? But otherwise base on your choices, I can't have any opposite idea with it I'm going to buy it if I am on your shoes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
therealj

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:01:18 AM

50% Bitcoin
50% Waves
Ontixo09

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:44:44 AM

I think you should split your balance for 3-5 potetial altcoins like Neo, Qtum, Coindash, Monero, Ripple, Stella... Also you should have 1/5 your balance to hold bitcoin or ethereum. I know you have only 500$ but that is still big amount to start, choose wise and you will get payoff soon.

deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:00:02 AM

You have 500$ for altcoins but what exactly is your goal? Do you want to put that money and forget about it for couple years? Or you want better return in like a month than a traditional investment? You wouldn't go wrong with any of the top 20 coins in my opinion. Just do not buy the one who has a good run past couple weeks if you are looking for a short term profit. If you want to hodl then you can buy Eth, Waves, IOTA, Byteball etc.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

if you have that much money, i would suggest invest to these coins: Ethereum,Litecoin or Dash. these altcoins are already stable in the crypto market and also still increases in its price.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

look into viberate, you can get all the info on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:47:59 AM

I recommend just choosing a more popular and high volume altcoin like Ethereum and Ripple. Nowdays a lot of people are trading with both altcoins, with higher trading volume the advantage you will get is also high.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:48:02 AM

Thats I started out with back in September was $500.  I have gone 20x since then.  First thing I did was participated in as many "Free" airdrops as possible,  to do this make up a new email address as spam will be a plenty.  I would take the airdropped coins and sell them on etherdelta.  I have always kept between 20 and 40% in bitcoin, 15 to 25% with ETH and LTC and about 40% in coins with a return some great ones are $Onion (Airdrops and staking) $Nebl (Staking), Hold NEO on KuCoin to receive some Gas, and $KCS.   The remaining percentage should be about 15% with this I invest in what i consider as risky coins,  a couple potential gems are $SNOV and $SPHTX,  both once hit some exchanges could go 10x from current price. Always pay attention to current and upcoming events there are always opportunity to make quick 2 and 3x some that hit last month was $nxt and currently $kcs because of trading promotion on kucoin.  I had some huge hits was in BCH at the right time and was able to dump it during the coinbase episode for 8k, I got lucky on a airdrop of EBTC and make over 1k on that and when i started i purchased 3 LTC for $36 and dumped 2 of them when it hit $450, and I have done some day trading to increase balance.   It wont be easy but with a discipline approach a quick return can be achieved.
rzluetlhch

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:50:47 AM

Waves are definitely your best bet, as the NEO and ETH prices are too high for a profit, and the WAVES unit will cost less than $ 20.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:03:29 AM

Best coin for that
are Litecoin or Ethereum

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All