Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 10:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest $500 in Altcoins  (Read 1383 times)
CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

I wanna invest $500 in Altcoins. Which one do you prefer? I was thinking of Waves, Eth and Neo.

You planned for short term or long term.

100$ in Electroneum
100$ in Worldcore
100$ in Utrust
100$ in Monero
100$ in XSPEC
All the best for your journey.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

I wanna invest $500 in Altcoins. Which one do you prefer? I was thinking of Waves, Eth and Neo.
why you will choose altcoins with huge market price now? if i were you look for an alt which is less than a dollar and make research for it. this kind of altss will give you more chances of pump and huge percentage on gain. look for UTRUST AND TRX for now !
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

I think those in your list are good, but you could also add and consider Ripple, LTC, sumokoin, and Nvst. I have been hearing alot of good stuff about those latter coins I have mentioned. I have also read some good plans from their developers about boosting those coins by way of pumping their value and increasing their market cap. For that amount you want to invest, I am suspecting that you only want short term investments, and I think those coins you've mentioned, plus the coins I have suggested could fit that description.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

That's a good choice of alternate coins which are also in the top 20 elite cryptos. I have also a list in my portfolio and you might be interested on the following alt coins too:

1. Cardano (ADA)
2. NEM (XEM)
3. Stellar (XLEM)

and they are taking on the 5th, 6th, and 7th place respectively in terms of market capitalization.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

if your looking for long term you can try eth but the price just rise recently for the price to rise again maybe it will take few months or more
ETH still have a huge chance of rising the more and so far with the present bull run, I would rather get in since it is long term or just wait for a while to see some correction as well as some consolidation and get, hopefully it does not get hugely past the value it has already been.

Most of the cryptos are really going to be having a good year anyway, so I will consider this a good time to get into some of them. The trend had changed a lot compared to last year. Altcoins were not profitable in long term but now a days, in long term altcoins are fetching good ROI.

wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

All those three coins are very good specially etherium. Every where i say that etherium is the promissing altcoin which it will grow so much in the future.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

Investing $500 in altcoins is something very big. If the same has been invested a few weeks or months back now could have profited good. In particular the growth happening with ripple is very big, if the user has invested in ripple with $500 now could have earned a much bigger value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

I advise you to invest in waves only, because waves are the future altcoin substitute bitcoin and ethereum
Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

Waves is a good project and has not grown to its full potential. you can invest in waves more compare to NEO. And ethereum is always a blockchain platform legend.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

I advise from the three coins to invest in ETH, but I would advise you to invest in XVG instead of the three coins

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

pick 3-4 altcoins, never just one. In your place i would buy : $HVN, $HDG, $DBC. Always #dyor : supply, current price, MVP, community, dev team
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

All 3 coins are good, i believe you should consider all of them for long term, as they are all promising.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

very large if you invest $500 on a altcoin, this possibility will make you big profits in the future if altcoin you are successful and exciting opportunity has great potential in the future. Since I am growing already a great start then we suggest that you should be able to consider this.
Vodzy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

If you want fast profit you can buy RaiBlocks, this coin will be listed on Binance soon, so the price might be high.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

Investing $500 in any coin is a good start, Invest then hodl.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

If you don’t have too much capital to start with, I think you should always look for coins that are released currently (you can find a lot in Announcements (Altcoins) in this forum) , this is because they are usually not known by many people and hence are usually undervalued. In addition, most newly released coins are trading at very low price, despite that you only get $500 in hand, you can still acquire a large amount of coin.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

if i we're you i would rather invest in on multiple token not just altcoins solely becuase if you want to maximize your profits you must invest it to multiple ones and also invest on bitcoin too

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Im about to spend 1000 euros, was thinking about Waves, Stratis, ETH, LTC and IOTA.

Hi. Please spend some on TRX and you will not regret it. Thank you.

Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

You should buy ripple because in my opinion it has a really potential. And you can buy IOTA as well. You need too split your money into several coins and then hold it first until the price is pumping up

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

I think Ethereum may be a good choice. Or you can make your investment $250 ethereum - $250 bitcoin. Also ripple and IOTA may be good choices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: