Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Monero  (Read 2526 times)
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

I also think monero has more potential. I think litecoin has reached to a maximum and will not increase much more than this.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Of course the answer is litecoin. But you are comparing apples with bananas. They are in different market. Yes they are both crypto but monero aims to privacy and litecoin is aiming to community and bitcoin alternative.
So the answer remain same litecoin.

LiteCoin noted a huge price jump. It's amazing, but his course has increased by a huge difference. I would definitely bet on him, because in my opinion he is gaining more and more popularity and strength.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:31:45 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Data storage security with Litecoin, leaves much to be desired. You can not say about Monero.

No wonder that the leader in security operations is considered, Monero. Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular, regardless of the purpose of the operations. Information about transactions in Monero securely hidden.
I would advise you to keep in your portfolio both coins. Never know which altcoin will give more profit.

richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:57:48 AM

I will choose Litecoin for it price and stable currency. Monero is much more for anonymous transactions.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:17 AM

As you said, Monero's anonymity is very superior, and there may be a policy risk, but it is also an opportunity for appreciation, so I choose Monero.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:11:21 AM

litecoin and monero have the same advantages, but I think for the short term litecoin is very good because the current price at the pump is very high. and monero is suitable for long-term investments because monero prices are currently unstable.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:18:32 AM

Of course the answer is litecoin. But you are comparing apples with bananas. They are in different market. Yes they are both crypto but monero aims to privacy and litecoin is aiming to community and bitcoin alternative.

Yes, I agree with you that you can not compare them.
They go in different directions and develop in different ways.
So they are not comparable. And there you choose yourself)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
europe-asia-marathon

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:21:04 AM

But  I choose Monero, because monero prices are currently unstable, if price -20%,I will buy it.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:22:48 AM

i like both 2 coins.
If I were you, I will choose Monero. Below are some reason.
- LCT has just had big jump, so its price will stay for a time. Price of Monero is kind of regular raising, so there might be a chance of big jump in near future.
- I hear good things about privacy of Monero.
- When you say litcoin or monero...the choice tend to Monero (the final option)

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:31:20 AM

But  I choose Monero, because monero prices are currently unstable, if price -20%,I will buy it.
Good catch for short trade, as support follows the value will bounce back and a quick profits will be in your hands, this two coins have their own support level and if you can trace or chase them from time to time, both are good for long term goal as they still have more updates and progress to provide.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:57:52 AM

I like monero for my privacy,anonymity is my virtue while LTC is good investment too for its price stability.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
budimanman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:12:42 AM

LItecoin seems more promising than monero Roll Eyes
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 04:14:53 AM

Privacy protection makes Monero unique. Its a must have for any portfolio. I don't see a comparison with LC. So, yes XMR it is.

Ontixo09

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:21:54 AM

Monero is better than Litecoin but when Bitcoin and Ethereum have problem in transaction. Then Litecoin become new king for a while because it have low fee ( 0.01Ltc per transaction equal to 3$) lots of lower than Bitcoin fee ( 0.002Btc equal to 30$)

ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

Monero is super anonymous but litecoin is the sky rocketing at the moment, I would have gone for litecoin rather than monero with current circumstances.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:44:45 AM

some people have a different views , thats why op is asking for a short survey on which people prefer on both of these coins therfor you cant say that litecoin will always be the obvious winner here. op does not also comparing apple with bananas and they are not in different market because both of them are still the same altcoin and both of them are crypto, both of them can also be used as alternative to bitcoin because they called alternative coins . in my case i will go on both because both of them has a potential for trading and investing.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:48:03 AM

If you want to be anonymous pick monero and when you want your money to be in a safe pace try LTC because it is the most stable coin right now.

hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:30:05 AM

Both are good, but I like Monero.  I think will  Monero grow more than Litecoin in 2018.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:09:07 AM

yesterday i made a transaction with monero. Selected low fee and its confirmed in 5 minutes.
This is really cool cause i cannot make this transaction with a such low fee. Also Litecoin is fast but monero has "Privacy"
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:30:30 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Here on the contrary do not need to fear that monero can deny. Ban can Lite and with it nothing can be done. More faith in anonymous cryptocurrencies are the future.
But invest better in both.now litecoin is already very much up there should be a period of decline. I would invest 70% of monero 30% lite

High risk high payoff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: