Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Monero  (Read 2526 times)
DaddyDukes (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:35:19 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:39:03 AM

For me Monero or XMR would be the best choice, if there will be a bitcoin crackdown or getting bitcoin holder to pay tax then moneros privacy will be good for everyone who don't want being interrogated with such things in the future , monero big room for growth and is cheaper while the latter cheap but just an alternative for bitcoin.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:52:45 AM

i choose monero. I've read about their support and privacy and also the anonymity of the users which will really give you no worries to earn more. Their team are full of trustworthy personnel in which i think is the best way to look for coins.

DaddyDukes (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:55:45 AM

Thanks for the responses, I read on a reddit forum in which someone said you eventually could go to jail for owning monero......kinda made me second guess.
boonsterx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:00:00 AM

Monero is a privacy coin... they wont even know you own Monero if you are careful

Privacy coins will be wave of the future. Why do you want to show all your wealth on the blockchain so that your neighbour can see all your transactions?

Thanks for the responses, I read on a reddit forum in which someone said you eventually could go to jail for owning monero......kinda made me second guess.

Take a look at the latest privacy coin:

Referral Link:
https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=0IPVO

or

Normal Link:

https://www.tokenpay.com

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:05:49 AM

If you are not sure — make a smart decision and split your money into these two coins.

I guess, Monero can reach a $1000 next year, but can't say anything about Litecoin.
It depends on the actions of Charlee Lee and his team. I'm looking on Litecoin few years, I like the idea and like the team, but still think that Litecoin lacks something more substantial than the status of the first clone of Bitcoin. Litecoin lacks huge real usage examples. Like partnership with some big market (Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress etc.). This can push prices high up.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:10:08 AM

Monero for sure. I bought some lite coins several months ago and have made some $ but nothing compared to if I had invested in monero

LTC is not unique enough

Monero is going to rule one day very soon

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:10:31 AM

Monero and it is not even close my friend. What do you mean you are worried about the government intervening? It is a privacy coin that makes it so you can't detect which account sends to which account. That literally will hide you through and through your worry should be no worry here. Also do take a look into other privacy coins too like DeepOnion, Cloakcoin, Dash, Zcash, and more they all will have loads to offer the industry in 2018. There will need to be safe havens again and privacy coins will be there to help those in need.

DaddyDukes (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:23:14 AM

Monero and it is not even close my friend. What do you mean you are worried about the government intervening? It is a privacy coin that makes it so you can't detect which account sends to which account. That literally will hide you through and through your worry should be no worry here. Also do take a look into other privacy coins too like DeepOnion, Cloakcoin, Dash, Zcash, and more they all will have loads to offer the industry in 2018. There will need to be safe havens again and privacy coins will be there to help those in need.

Ok thanks for the info.  Someone said the govt would make the exchanges stop selling the coin etc... basically find ways to make the coin not usable or to a bare minimum(criminals only).  Why I don't believe everything I read obv but just trying to digest it all.  The comment saying if I owned Minero could go to jail is what through me off....

Thanks again.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:27:47 AM

Do you actually believe that?? a comment from an anonymous person on the internet?

I also recommend Monero, It's one of the most undervalued altcoins out there, but it's been getting a lot of attention lately, and the price has gone up a lot for the past several weeks. You should do some research about XMR and you'll see its potential. To me, it's one of the most promising cryptocurrencies.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:35:10 AM

For me Monero or XMR would be the best choice, if there will be a bitcoin crackdown or getting bitcoin holder to pay tax then moneros privacy will be good for everyone who don't want being interrogated with such things in the future , monero big room for growth and is cheaper while the latter cheap but just an alternative for bitcoin.

If we see from negative side,  monero will give chance to people to bad thing such buy drug, murder and maybe money loudering because it is fully anonymous.
But in other side, i also like monero to invest in.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
CryptoStats
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

:)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:39:36 AM

+1 for Monero, I think will grow more than Litecoin in 2018.

CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:40:11 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

I think Litecoin is while better because is clon of bitcoin and use same technology only is not same price.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:13 AM

Hi Guys,

both are good, but if I have to choose, I will take monero. as you say, i also like the anonymity of monero. but litecoin is also good and ltc is the first altc in crypto. if you want to buy both it is better and i am sure both will be very valuable in the future.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:07:03 AM

I choose xmr to be an option against the existing options because the xmr price is not high which is much different with
ltc so for a good long term investment is xmr although it has to wait a long time but i sure will go up

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:29:01 AM

I like litecoin but it doesn't have anything that sets it apart from other common coins, so I would pick Monero.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:34:15 AM

Litecoin is a better choice than monero. today is the best day to purchase the dead altcoins.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:37:01 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Just lol, if the Gov's do try to intervene then it will be on transparent chains like LTC, DUH

Didn't take long for you to show your real intentions LiteCoin shill. And I just thought you were an idiot. Stupid me. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:43:24 AM

Hi Guys,

my advice is you can go with both monero and litecoin together. if you like the anonymity then you can go with monero only and leave litecoin. the choice is up to you but you still have a chance to buy both coins as this coin is not getting high so far. but for litecoin, I think litecoin is already reached the highest price before but now the price is still in the bottom and waiting to increase again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
salindarose7

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:37:57 AM

What is the difference between liyecoin and monero?
Is the transaction the same or has other rules?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: