Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Monero  (Read 2528 times)
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:51 PM

If i have BTC and Eth , the next currency I will buy be Litecoins. is very stable.

DaddyDukes (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:17:55 PM

I have to say this community is awesome and really appreciate the feedback from everyone, I will probably invest into both.  Not sure if this matters but I'm looking to hold these for long term, not looking for short term gains at all.

On a side note, do most people think ETH will catch up to BTC or be right below it?
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.
Both coin is a good to buy. I would suggest  60% Monero and 40% Litecoin. Litecoin has a Maximum supply of 21M like bitcoin while Monero has infinite supply.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:39:51 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

You already own two cryptocurrencies that are considered the most valuable in today's crypto market and with the rise of bitcoin value I honestly think the best coin to add to your investment portfolio should be Monero.. as feel governments sooner or later will start to intervene with all sorts of regulations to get digital currencies under their control.
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:40:22 PM

such litecoins are better than others because others I think are still in the process of becoming popular.

DaddyDukes (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

such litecoins are better than others because others I think are still in the process of becoming popular.

Gotcha.  I saw John Mcafee tweeted this out about litecoin https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/934410235070083073

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:42:53 PM

Hi Guys,

You already own two cryptocurrencies that are considered the most valuable in today's crypto market and with the rise of bitcoin value I honestly think the best coin to add to your investment portfolio should be Monero.. as feel governments sooner or later will start to intervene with all sorts of regulations to get digital currencies under their control.
If your portfolio includes such coins as the etherium and Bitcoin, you can initially understand why the choice fell on this crypto currency. But How can you be confident in the prospects of monero and lightcoin?
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:51:18 PM

Hi Guys,

If your portfolio includes such coins as the etherium and Bitcoin, you can initially understand why the choice fell on this crypto currency. But How can you be confident in the prospects of monero and lightcoin?

I think that Monero will become a popular coin because it is an anonymous coin. I have already invested in this and I am sure that in a few years the price of Monero will increase by 100 - 200 times

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:00 PM

Hi Guys,

You should diversify and if you are going to do that you should pick these two coins, each has their own features and roadmap both are in the top place and has wide community support and keeps developing, so instead of looking for new newly launched to invest go for these two strong coins.
JID-33

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:44:22 PM

I think Monero could def surpass the $800 mark by next year
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:28 PM

I think Monero could def surpass the $800 mark by next year

Seeing how Dash did it this year, Monero will do it next year easily.

When Ledger supports monero it will double

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:42:44 PM

Hi Guys,

I think that Monero will become a popular coin because it is an anonymous coin. I have already invested in this and I am sure that in a few years the price of Monero will increase by 100 - 200 times
Don't think because it is really popular, if you notice more individuals and investors are confidently invest to this altcoin because they see their potential to adopt in any situation inside the crypto currency.

While litecoin is also good to invest but I think you need to make a strong decision before invest in this coin. In my observation behavior of this altcoin are a little bit function in crypto currency industry. So just think many time before you choose between the two.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

Monero must not be 3rd after Bitcoin and Ethereum. But if i must choice between Litecoin and Monero then i will choose Monero because i see Monero technology is better Litecoin and the price of Monero is increasing very fast.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:56:48 PM

litecoins in the future will continue to increase and it is as certain as litecoin has existed for a long time
would already have confidence in its users, maybe in 2018 litecoin will increase as well as dash coin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

LTC is an old project, which can no longer give a big profit in a short time. This coin is suitable for long-term investments. Monero can easily become more expensive several times in 2018 imo.

Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:36:16 AM

Long story short: Both are great! However, if you already hold some BTC IMHO LTC would be better suited for you

- LTC is very simillar when it comes to technology as well as overall concept to BTC (it will be easier to understand for you)
- LTC future is tightly connected with BTC (especially when Lightning Network will be implemented fully on both)

Monero is awesome technology, but if you are Crypto noobie, it might be a little bit too tricky for you. Nevertheless, you should not be worried about government regulations over Monero. Monero is one of the most secure (if not the most secure) crypto there. I doubt any government will be ever able to ban it.

In long term,  you should think about investing in both, so you can diversify your invesments. However, maybe you should wait a little bit as market is going crazy about BTC right now.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:52:42 AM

They are different coins,litecoin has faster transaction speed than the btc while monero is for your anonymity if you want your privacy to get intact.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

LTC is an old project, which can no longer give a big profit in a short time. This coin is suitable for long-term investments. Monero can easily become more expensive several times in 2018 imo.
I think even though Litecoin is an old project, its value can not be estimated simply. In short-term investment I think it will have profit no less than Monero.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:14:08 AM

I would definitely go with Monero out of those two.

I don't have either of those coins, so I am impartial - but you have no way of knowing that is true! So definitely make your own decision. The comment about going to jail just for owning Monero sounds quite bizarre, and I wouldn't believe that at all.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:18:23 AM

They are both highly capitalized coins, you want want to try to ride some new good coin currently undervalued for hoping for better gains.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: