Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Monero  (Read 2526 times)
afriace

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:15 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 02:52:18 PM by afriace

I would buy Monero, because privacy coins will have a bright future.
posesion19

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:29:13 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.
Monero would be the best choice.Their team are full of trustworthy personnel.Monero is going to rule one day very soon
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

They are both good coins for investment but i guess litecoin is better especially when you are aiming at a long term investment. Though litecoin's progress is a bit slow but it sure has potential and between the two, litecoin is more established than monero and with its technolgy, litecoin delivers better which means it has better technology and better technilogy invites or attracts more investors and users hence, increase in coin value is very much likely.

Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:31:31 PM

I would take litecoin over monero. Litecoin’s unstoppable rise hasn’t begun and it will go on for a while. If you want to add a good coin to your portfolio litecoin is a solid choice.

Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:38:59 AM

this is solely my Opinion and Observation about the Litecoin i might be right or i might be wrong.. it up to you to evaluate.

im not a fan of LTC but im holding some of it in my portfolio i got in LTC when it was
only $63 Dollars and still have it unto this very day, the price of LTC now is currently $309
im not having much of Litecoin but not Regret to have and hold it in span of 5 months already,
and im deciding now to still hold it for long term for i see that it will still grow in price and usage also around the global.

LTC is one of the Pioneer Coin on Crypto so in my perspective LTC has still a lot of potential
growth beside many altcoin out there.

and also LTC is much Faster , Cheaper more than BTC you might want to considered it long term as a key factor of a potential growth of LTC in the Market beside it is being use now Globally and
it's the only altcoin beside BTC on Some of the BTC Machine..

zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:00:11 AM

I would choose to invest more on litecoin. Litecoin is such a good and more stable coin than others. It is an upcoming coin that could go up like eth and btc.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:57:54 AM

I would choose to invest more on litecoin. Litecoin is such a good and more stable coin than others. It is an upcoming coin that could go up like eth and btc.
Litecoin these days is profitable this coin is very active also in the marker. I prefer litecoin because of its existence until now. Yes ltc can go up same in eth this is I can say than monero.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:02:01 AM

Why choose? Just buy both! But if the choice is between that Monero is more promising than LTC.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:04:08 AM

Litecoin is more affordable right now and its price stability is fantastic.

Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:15:21 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:34:09 PM by Gurjar King

hello good question. but my personal opinion Litecoin is good option.litecoin is already available in Coinbase so this is really good achievement. i not said Monero is not good option but Litecoin growth level is very high. so l like litecoin  Smiley
steven.spearman

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:17:05 AM

For me Litecoin has great potential in the future, because it's the first altcoin ever. If I can, I want to have more Litecoin than Monero.

amk1987

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:19:38 AM

Monero Smiley
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:19 AM

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob to the crypto space but have some money in BTC and ETH, if you were going to get a 3rd coin would you go with XMR or LTC?  I like the anonymity with Monero but get worried that govts could intervene.....Leaning towards LTC.

Any help would be great, thanks.
Many people on here have given recommendation to choose monero if you like anonymous because the most interisting fetures on monero is anonymous so monero is best choice for you to stay anonymous and the worried about the government could intervene, you can choose another alternative coins that has offer the anonymous of fetures although i am not sure about the price will be stable, decrease or increase because the coins are not too famous like monero.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:57 AM

Now is a good time to buy LTC, because after the recent lift the course has stabilized
Regards
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:28:57 AM

Now is a good time to buy LTC, because after the recent lift the course has stabilized
Regards
I think that by the end of 2018 we should expect 2 waves of increase with a variability of at least 20% of each wave.
Regards
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:31:48 AM

I choose monero for my privacy protection and litecoin for the fast transactions.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
NorihiroName

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:59:12 PM

My choice is monero because I used to mine it couple of years ago and even in those times the team made amazing work on the coin and it's growth today is a result of their effort.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
afriace

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

It´s hard to choose between these two coins. They have a total different usage. Monero is the best privacy coin and Litecoin is the little brother of BTC. For me Monero will have the bigger gains in 2018, because the need of privacy coins will increase. LTC is better than BTC because of the lower fees and faster transactions. The development on LTC is also faster than on Bitcoin because of the community.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

If you are searching for the full anonymity of your transactions you should choose Monero and if you are searching for the coin that is similar to Bitcoin choose Litecoin. These both coins have great capabilities of improvement. Their technology is surpassing the other coins and there is also the space for more improvement for both of them. Monero is the king of the anonymity and it is attracting the many new users towards its base. Litecoin is following the Bitcoin growth because it is based on the same technology Bitcoin is based. When the Bitcoin is growing Litecoin is growing. You must make a decision on which coin you will benefit better. I would personally choose Money because it has the unique technology that is improving every day.
dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 672

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:52:44 PM

My choice is monero because I used to mine it couple of years ago and even in those times the team made amazing work on the coin and it's growth today is a result of their effort.
Monero are in the good growth by itself and we may see that this coin take a good choice to be , we take some opportunity about that coin when we are able to see that this has a potential for , for me i see coin that they may have some different to be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: