Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be back  (Read 2018 times)
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:04:23 PM

If Bitcoin is a fraud, Bitcoin prices have increased in the past few days. I think Bitcoin is of international interest and I am sure that Bitcoin will soon be legalized around the world by 2020 because people will trust Bitcoin more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

If Bitcoin is a fraud, Bitcoin prices have increased in the past few days. I think Bitcoin is of international interest and I am sure that Bitcoin will soon be legalized around the world by 2020 because people will trust Bitcoin more.
that is right if it is really a scam or faud the owner of this can have the chance to take away all the btc that we have right not. But now for sure all our doubts had gone cause it proves enough that bitcoin is stable enough. We are also aiming here in our country that bitcoin would be legalize soon.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:00:37 PM

I don't think bitcoin has turned into a scam. That may be the way you see it but I don't see it that way. Very, very few people are into this scam thoughts and I'm just glad I'm not one of them.
Bitcoin is not a scam though there are problem encountered during this moment of bitcoin at a peak price. But doesnt mean it is a scam coin. Yes Im also not one of those who thinks btc is scam, but people thinking of its a scam just because of this many issues encountered. So hope this will resolved immediately.
Shamburis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit
as far as i'm concern i don't even hear about that bitcoin is scam coin and that this is all gimmick.                             Maybe sometimes there are troubles in bitcoin. Maybe the way you see it that bitcoin is scam and there is people that they thought that this is scam and I'm glad that I'm not one of them.

Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:45:05 PM

Bitcoin isn't a trick coin, it's really the primary crypto coin that was made that made utilization of a blockchain. The strategy each other altcoin uses to make their money decentralized. On the off chance that you surmise that Bitcoin is a shitcoin, at that point you shouldn't utilize some other coin in light of the fact that these are simply duplicates of Bitcoin. Indeed it's actual that Bitcoin faces adaptability issues yet Bitcoin designers have discovered an answer for it, which right now being produced called the 'Lightning system'. In spite of the fact that you're wrong about the altcoins being better on the grounds that these coins don't need to deal with the extraordinary measure of exchanges Bitcoin has. A few coins may have expanded the piece measure however that doesn't generally take care of the issue for all time, it's only an approach to deal with the present surge of exchanges brief. This expansion likewise carries symptoms with it, similar to more centralization which is essentially the opposite Satoshi proposed his money to be.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:15:12 PM

No, not yet. It has not turned into a scam coin. But we have seen unnatural growth in recent months. We may see correction soon.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:36:23 PM

No, not yet. It has not turned into a scam coin. But we have seen unnatural growth in recent months. We may see correction soon.
Yes, it just a pump now. As you know, there is much good news recently, so it makes the demand for Bitcoin increase. Now, the market is adjusting and the price has reduced to $15000

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

Currently its over 15550 USD The transactions on bitcoin network is taking me more then 24 hours no wonder the price is going up its a ponzi scheme and because its slow people are locked as they are not able to trade it
ITS just a shit coin with a hype on it. Exchangers Being Hacked Many sites having problem sending and receiving bitcoins How is this even the future. There are many other coins which has fastest transactions this is just a gimmick
BTCig shit

It's not a scam but you are right the network congestion is ridiculous, we need 2 mb blocks to hold it over until offchain solutions can be reliably developped. Ethereum is similarly congested and also needs a boost in block size (gas limit per block) until PoS or other solutions to merge multiple transactions into 1.
albermaze

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

It's not a scam. But it seems that it is overvalued and we will see it's real price till the spring. Moreover, it seems that bitcoin has lost for what it was designed for... It is look like nobody uses bitcoin for transactions but only as an assert to hold with the aim to gain value. Yes, we see a high demand on it, but the main function of money is to serve for transactions but not to store value....
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

It's not a scam but you are right the network congestion is ridiculous, we need 2 mb blocks to hold it over until offchain solutions can be reliably developped. Ethereum is similarly congested and also needs a boost in block size (gas limit per block) until PoS or other solutions to merge multiple transactions into 1.

I think you are right here. The accusations the OP makes are not the case, it looks more like personal frustration. I agree that there are huge scalability issues on both blockchains that have to be addressed by the devs, as we are heading towards mainstream adoption this should be the number one concern.

On the other hand I think that the latest surge of BTC was insane, the price seems out of control and like nobody can predict where we are heading. The huge swings we see daily are showing this quite nicely. Im really curious where we will stand pricewise at the end of this month.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:52:09 PM

BTCig shit

Just because you are having some issues with bitcoin or you have some bad experience with bitcoin doesn't prove the bitcoin as a scam coin. You need to have a strong and valid reason for making this kind of statement. Maybe your problem might be because of some other reasons and bitcoin is not responsible for any kind of hacking of sites. Anyways the big bull run by the bitcoin is being supported by the big corporate players and professional traders as they all are expecting a good future in bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:40:05 AM

BTCig shit
Since bitcoin's price is very high,most people are trying to sell their bitcoins at once and this has temporarily led to congestion in transactions.It would get solved soon.Exchanges get hacked very rarely and it is always advised not to store bitcoins in exchange wallet.Bitcoin could be in no way blamed for that.When lighting network gets activated,transactions would get confirmed quickly.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:02:33 AM

BTCig shit

What are you talking about lol, the price of bitcoin is going down right now. Are you happy now? The bitcoin price is reach 15550 USD before is not because of shady thing or Ponzi like you said, it's all about hold, demand and "whale" of course. It seems you hate bitcoin so much lol
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:01:54 AM

BTCig shit
the transaction takes an 24 hours because of the excessive number of transactions, you can not complain because you are not the only person experiencing such a delay. so how do you say that the bitcoin currency turn into a scam? if the problem is a slow transaction.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

Banks get robbed, accounts get hacked and people become the victim of Ransome - and it's happening since the dark age. and you need to help yourself to get at least basics of crypto, the blockchain, investment, and Bitcoin. No one forces you to buy Bitcoin, no one forces you to invest in Bitcoin, if you make any tragic case of losing your savings - well, it's really up to you.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:23:55 AM

BTCig shit

When the bitcoins became tbis much expensive in the market a lot of things happen bad things actually because of those people who wants to comitt bad things. I do not know why they do that shame on them. Yes the butcoins price now are falling because of them they are ruining the price of the bitcoins. And those transactions it become worst we cannot do anything but to wait for untill the problem will be resolved because are just an ordinary users so we cannot do anthing but compain about it. I am thinking quitting bitcoins after i get my loss.
tibor

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:52:12 AM

If we go to a technical analysis where we see that the bitcoin structure is old fashioned because the size of the blocks, then I would recommend to buy bitcoin cash and im a fan of it, but since when the stock markets are racional?

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:18:07 PM

I strongly disagree, you are clearly targeting the whole network by pointing rare problems occurring nowadays. Not every transaction needs 24 hours to confirm, some are having problems due to low fee or other reasons.
So in this way we should shut all online payment systems like online banking because hackers can hack them, don't forget that it is more secure than online banking system. Yes many coins have fast transaction rate but those coins are not widely used as bitcoin is being used all over the world having maximum number of the users.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:37:51 PM

i dont agree with your idea, we can still using bitcoin until nowadays and we still bitcoin is developing in blockchain platform, providing us more convinient and fast transactions, and it is an investment for anybody have brave enough to get money from cryptocurrencies.

classictv613

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:42:58 PM

This thread has gotten a little dramatic. This really shouldn't be a discussion. Bitcoin is not a scam, just a method of of currency, just like any other currency. With the difference being no physical Bitcoin exists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: