Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4509 times)
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

although bitcoin is still on a bull run, there will still be a few dips along the way. there's still a lot of good news about bitcoin which has lured new investors into the world of cryptocurrency, so we won't be getting any bearish signals yet.

how would you know when to sell? you can read about bitcoin price movements in the news, price speculation boards and opinion threads like this one  Wink, and charts I guess, to help you decide.... i'm no expert at reading indicators on charts so i rely on the news and oftentimes, instinct  Grin. if you think that you've earned enough anyway, and wouldn't want to risk what you've already gained, then just go along with your gut-feeling and sell away -- as they say in trading, learn to manage your greed so at least you take some profit  Wink
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

Slowly drop? Are you sure? Bitcoin is now is insane and don't know where to stop pushing upward.
Bitcoin is unstoppable and made people prediction hitting the red dot mark and then piercing through the next target.
Before it is predicted to hit $10,000 then $15,000 and it already surpassed so $20,000 mark is the last prediction that maybe Bitcoin will jump a little bit higher.
Check your stats again!

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.

Jist for awhile but as we can see its price today, it is very high.  Do not panic sell.  I once tried that and I regret it almost until now.  Just learn how to trust bitcoin because bitcoin price is always going up.
paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

IMO, Bitcoin trend is still bullish. I am expecting to see new high at $18,000 to $20,000 by end of Dec.

Whether to sell or not, you should decide for yourself. Good luck.

That's it! Bitcoin already surpassed two predictions $10,000 then $15,000 and now the only best prediction challenge will be if Bitcoin will hit the final mark $20,000.
It's actually insane and I thought people think it's too expensive but even multiplying it by 3 people and investors would maybe push more.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

as of now bitcoin growth rate is continuing to climb its about 15k i didn't noticed bitcoin drop. I suggest if you have doubts on this scenario . Then you must sell it right a way to protect your funds.  
paloloy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:00:19 PM

Jist for awhile but as we can see its price today, it is very high.  Do not panic sell.  I once tried that and I regret it almost until now.  Just learn how to trust bitcoin because bitcoin price is always going up.

If you want to sell then it's up to you but one thing to remember that Bitcoin will increase more than you expected and predicted.
Bitcoin will never go down more than 30% from it's highest price so if ever it will drop then expectation would be it will will fly back after the gas tank is full.

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:04:15 PM

Yes, the trend does not change. At the end of December I expect a bitcoin rate of $30k.
to sell bitcoin early. Outback is possible, but the rate will quickly return.
Sallysakky

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

Kawa

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:04:55 PM

If Bitcoin continue such a grow, all altcoins will be dead!
It is interesting to me, whether it will be strong dump tonight or it's price stabilizes and after 7-10 days will be another grow?

Tongue
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

In my opinion I think it is better for you to hold on to your bitcoin holdings, however if you are in need of the money then sell it. It would be a great fair amount already if you sold your coins for buying Christmas gifts to your loved ones. I sold some of my bitcoins recently for buying gifts and for myself too.
Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

Selling or otherwise depends on you and the reason why you need to sell. If you are selling because you think this is the end of the bullishness, then you have nothing to worry about because things will get even more bullish.

If you are selling because you need money and all you have is your bitcoin, why not. By any means sell and solve your problem.

The reality of the situation is that this is not the first or last correction we would see with Bitcoin. It sure will move higher, much higher than the present $15,000 all time high.

Despite all that, you may sell if you are risk averse. If you are always worried that you're going to lose your money and the holding keeps you on edge, this is not for you. Sell...

Crypto and blockchain writing service
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:04 PM

Sell if you want to miss the Super BTC..... i think the price will rise again 1 days before hardfork
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:04:17 PM

I would not if I were you. Like before, I think this is just a correction. I am quite amused with correction because it make me feel safe at a certain point of price.
If you wanted to sell for other important reasons then I think it's acceptable. But if you will sell because you are scared that you will lose a profit then I would not recommend it. Future of bitcoin lies ahead with faith. Surely holding will be fruitful.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

I will advice you don't.Bitcoin price isn't stable because its affected by different factors, its a little down today doesn't mean it won't pop up tomorrow. The price will definitely rise again and you did sell to make more profit then
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:37:29 PM

Did you have a plan?
Stick to your original plan if you have one.
If not, follow your gut feeling.
Also, usually when I trade, I buy and sell slowly instead of doing the whole chunk at one go.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:41:02 PM

Selling btc now may be a mistake you may regret in future when you realize you may be forced to spend 5 times or even ten times the value you sell it now in the near future. If you have been carefully monitoring the price trend of btc, you will realize it is determined by number of trades and security factors such as hsck instances. I'm sure you are aware that early this month thrre was a reported hack instance leading to loss of large volumes of btc, however; the value still hit $19,000, but it is increasing and decreasing. If you consider the same incident in 2011 when hacking led to btc value dropping to $17.56, you will realize the investment is somehow steady, and selling is due to panic. Just avoid panic selling coz after all, every investment has a risk, especially if it has high returns.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:51:20 PM

It was expected that the price will drop while the market stabilises but selling all your bitcoins wouldn't be the right call just yet because bitcoin just started to make the A-list as the best or most sought after investment asset of this era and we should expect even more investors to come in...if you are in urgent need of fiat you can sell some and hold what remains.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:55:17 PM

I'm not surely saying, but I have the feeling that you are still in profit after your concern "Bitcoin now drop for a while".
If I were you than I would have taken the risk to hodl one more week at least to grab some more profit. It is because of the CME future launch.

Actually we do not know what is your trading/investment style.
I mean, if you are a trader, you know that selling and then buying back is normal thing and price fluctuates, right? You know when to sale for profit.
But if you had invested to hodl for long term, then why you are so worried? Bitcoin has a long way to go.

Most importantly, its your money, its your investment, you know what to do.  Wink
I am not advising you, sale or hodl at your own risk.
wellbit

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

Definitely no, it is just a normal correction, wait and see. I feel more confortable with a slow rise than a steer rise of The past days. ..
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:59:27 PM

ofcourse not!just hold.bitcoin correction running and it will rise more speedy Smiley
just buy

awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:01:05 PM

HODL to the moooooon. I mean it is pretty high right now so you can sell, but I would wait. I always saw btc as a long term hodl anyways
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: