Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4521 times)
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:41:54 PM

NO DO NOT! There is a bearish divergence that made the movement of bitcoin slow. And by that, wait for the right chance in buying! Go for that and you can sell at 20k usd price or so.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
cryptousher

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:44:45 PM

Now is the time we should hold it still as I see its going down and again coming up. The volatility is high right now. Better to hold it as per the recent news I read good future prospect.

But its upto an individual to do what, and as per there requirements. Personally I wont as I just got into this market.
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:51:39 PM

If the bitcoin drop now theres nothing to worry about, just wait the price rise and dont sell your bitcoin. I will go up rather than we expect.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
tahady

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:57:07 PM

If I have that large amount of bitcoin ,I won't sell it. I bought my bitcoin before at a high price and the price today doesn't bother me. Do not make a move that you will going to regret someday like others did. Instead buy more while the price is dropping.
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:57:37 PM

If there is no immediate need to sell bitkoyn and make profit, then it is better to keep it for now. After a while, he again starts to rise in price. This is especially significant after the latest bitkoyn improvements with the use of the "lightning" project, as a result of which we will no longer have to wait for confirmation of the transaction, and it will also be possible to transfer small amounts with commission charges of less than one dollar.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:02:10 PM

Agree that Bitcoin had a little downwards movement but that doesn't mean it's time to sell. However, please don't take the risk which you can't afford. After future option, I am expecting the fall in the price so if you can't afford to hodl and bear the loss then it's time to exit in my opinion. Bitcoin price had a huge rally recently and at least some of them will book profit when it is high so naturally, the price will fall down thus consider this aspect while deciding any move.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.

If you have "huge" amounts of BTC, then it may be better to offload some of those coins and do a partial profit booking (provided that you are having unrealized profit right now). But I would advice you to hold the major part of your coins, at least for the next 3-4 months. Or it may be better to wait until the Bitcoin futures getting listed in NASDAQ (expected sometime in mid-2018).  
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

This question we should ask to our instinct actually there is nothing wrong in if we feel that may be it will drop more then booking our profit at least with part of our bitcoins which we have. If there is no need for any cash and if we can wait then we can even wait till it stabilizes or till it increases.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
olya_n

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:14:16 PM

In my humble opinion, you should hold the bitcoin wallet for a while. I have read in an interview bitcoin will rise up higher with small corrective falls.
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:14:51 PM

I understand the situation you feel now. The choices still yours, you can sell it now or keep hold it for a while till the value increase again. But, if you get some profits from sell it now, you can sell it. Because for me, with the value of bitcoin that increase or decrease all the time, I just hold it till I got 30% profits. I still afraid to keep bitcoin for longer time.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

It's all your choise bro.But you may hold your gold i mean bitcoin.When bitcoin price was increasing heavily that time everyone was very happy and joyful,But now bitcoin's prise has droped a little, and we are feeling worry or panic to sell that. It's like "a friend in need is a friend indeed " ,isn't it ?  Grin
I  think bitcoin price will touch 20-25k usd mark in next year. So, you may hold your btc. Good luck.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:23:28 PM

bitcoin is slowly dropping but it is not the time to sell! you were late selling time was 2 days ago, this is the time to buy bitcoin again as the 17th of December is getting  closer bitcoin price will rise again until the 3rd week of January 2018, one more reason why you dont need to sell is the bitcoin transfer now is really a problem and will; cost you high fee.. its on the news of bitcoin 200,000++ are still pending and will take days to cover up.
It's your decision to sell your coin if bitcoin is drop it's value, but i think is better if you hold it for a while until it's value is increase again. The reason why bitcoin value drop is because of demand and supply of it so its natural to sometimes fall but mostly rise its value.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:25:43 PM

That is kind of old news by now . Bitcoin rise up (everyone is happy and holding) , it falls just by 1/2 of the amount that it raised (everyone is panicking and trying to sell). It's always the worst thing you could do to sell after the price correction,Because bitcoin will always recover and you will regret selling at such a low price. Just hold and sell only when it's a fianancial necessity for you. It will reach 20k soon enough don't you panic ^^ . It's already back to 15k
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:32:22 PM

I think that's a natural thing and I see also it's not down too much, so you do not worry too much because it's a common thing to happen.
My advice if you are worried about selling some and part of it is resistant to anticipate bitcoin prices soaring again, so if bitcoin jumps you are not too sorry.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:38:25 PM

If you are in profit,there is nothing wrong in booking your profit and if the market sentiment is negative you can carry forward with your plan,the price risen to levels which i never expected anytime soon.It might end up crashing and loose some of its values but i am confident that the price would recover at a later stage,with the price so high , i am sure that you will get your initial investment if you sell a few coins and keep the rest for long term and sell when the market becomes negative and plan on entering when the market is positive ,this is how to multiply your asset.
guram1

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:40:47 PM

Hi all there.  What are you thinking about CBOE's bitcoin futures affect the market? I sell my BTC because of it I thought  it will cause BTC price down.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:48:38 PM

bitcoin is slowly dropping but it is not the time to sell! you were late selling time was 2 days ago, this is the time to buy bitcoin again as the 17th of December is getting  closer bitcoin price will rise again until the 3rd week of January 2018, one more reason why you dont need to sell is the bitcoin transfer now is really a problem and will; cost you high fee.. its on the news of bitcoin 200,000++ are still pending and will take days to cover up.
No dont sell your bitcoin because in a few days or week it rise again in much higher value than before. So for me it's better if you hold or save it, but if you really need to sell it maybe just half of your coin, atleast you have saving.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Sasuke102001

Merit: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:54:02 PM

Just don't panic man it is very common that bitcoin prices fall and again rise. People panic and sell their bitcoin and lose their money, to be honest, because bitcoin prices are sure to rise again. One of the most important rules, if you want to profit by BItcoin, is you need to be patient when the prices go down and don't panic sell.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

Why have you decided to sell it now where the Bitcoin value drops, are you afraid that it will crash down the course? If your reason why you are holding a bitcoin is to get a big profit, you could have sold it at a higher price than Btc. But no need to worry,  I just want to advice you that do not be panic. Bitcoin is definitely still rising. By dumping the value of Btc today, for sure it is preparing for its huge increase.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:57:29 PM

You should wait for a while before selling your coins as after every pump there is always a phase of dump and right now this is the phase of dump, so right now waiting for the next price pump is the best thing to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: