Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:49:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4521 times)
MarkTrade19

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:06:14 AM

Don't sell in hurry, be patient and hold your bitcoins. In 2018 Bitcoin price will increase.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:08:33 AM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.

Another classic example of people getting into the market without knowing that there's a chance that your investment can go down and panic at the very first minute they see bitcoin price going down.

By now you have learn your lessons here, don't panic. We always says that price correction is normal and no need to push the sell quickly because that's how the market works. Please remember that. I'm sure that you bought bitcoin as top price that's why you are very worried and nervous that instant the price dip like 10%. LOL.

Just HODL in this kind of situation. Again, this is normal, and bitcoin has ability to rebound and get even further. Right now the price is maintaining at levels of $16-$17. Most people are bullish and all prediction leads to the price crossing $20K at the end of the year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:16:28 AM

Already more than 16k and I do not see the sense of selling all the savings, unless you want to invest some in the alts for even greater market coverage of crypto currency. This is worth thinking about, at least until the end of this year.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:22:33 AM

It did drop a bit but soar again. It is now touching around 18k. If you have made a good profit, then you should sell some.
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:25:01 AM

Get out of BTC and buy LTC.  If you check my posts from the past week I was recommending LTC before it jumped from $135 to $300.  I think it will vastly outperform BTC until they fix the fees/transaction issues.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:27:20 AM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature so we should not be afraid of the backdrops because it is just normal because of its volatility.Such that whenever its market value is falling, we should rather invest more into Bitcoin than to sell it because it will eventually increase after a couple of days and surely, profit will be earned.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

I just suggest, to keep holding it. Panic in selling or not confidence.. it can be causes a regret in the end.
I personally still very confidence.. the price movement would be still be able to moving more higher again.
Don't change your investment, just hold and hold..
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:36:58 AM

I just suggest, to keep holding it. Panic in selling or not confidence.. it can be causes a regret in the end.
I personally still very confidence.. the price movement would be still be able to moving more higher again.
Yeah you're right. Panicking will not help you but to regreat soon. Beeter to hold it and be patient enough to wait until it reach more thatn 20,000 US dollars. Well, all you have to do is to believe in the strength of bitcoin, that bitcoin will reach soon the great price. You should have relax now and keep holding, trust in bitcoin you should never panic and be wise enough to decide.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:39:37 AM

in my opinion, you should keep until bitcoin price reaches $ 25000 or more, you will get a bigger profit. I predict it will happen early in 2018.

MerrickMaverick

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:41:24 AM

You probably should hold, but what do I know. I will hold and buy more. It has to rise for over 25k next year
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:44:12 AM

hold hold? do not worry bitcoin will fall drastically? bitcoin is unique, and unpredictable, by 2016 I know bitcoin for $ 800, and today the price of btcoin is over $ 1000. very fast is not it? and I think we should sell today, because I'm worried bitcoin will drop back to the price of $ 1000. that can happen.

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:54:44 AM

The value bitcoins in the market is always volatile but it does not mean that it will drop massively and go back to $10k because bitcoins today is very popular and there are a lot of people who already invested on it.

I agree it doesn't mean that bitcoin price will go back to $10k. It may be dropping but i know it will increase back and much higher price. To the OP its really up to you if you really need the money then sell it but if you don't then hold a little longer.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:55:47 AM

Don't sell your BTC because it will be touched 20,000$ in this month it's not my prediction it's professional trader prediction and i hope it will be possible after fork.Hold is the best option at this time.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:59:29 AM

If the price keeps going down you better hold your bitcoin, and if you have some money buy it, because when the price goes up you will think again to buy it.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

hold hold? do not worry bitcoin will fall drastically? bitcoin is unique, and unpredictable, by 2016 I know bitcoin for $ 800, and today the price of btcoin is over $ 1000. very fast is not it? and I think we should sell today, because I'm worried bitcoin will drop back to the price of $ 1000. that can happen.

No! You should not sell your bitcoin today. As you've said, bitcoin is unpredictable, so we really don't know what will happen to bitcoin every minute. You shouldn't be worry if bitcoin price drops, coz it keeps on fluctuating and it's really normal. And I don't really think it's price will decrease to $1000. That's too impossible, and if in case it will happen, it will just recover after a week/s. If bitcoin price may drops as of now, don't do panic selling coz it will just recover. So you better chillax mate (combination of chill and relax).
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:04:29 AM

in my opinion, you have to hold because at the end of the year there will be a lot of selling and bitcoin incubation, and that affects the bitcoin price down. I advise you to hold it
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

you don't have to fear excessive, I guess bitcoin will survive. these days the bitcoin tends to be stable. I think it will run long in early 2018. This is my only prediction
bsetyawan

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:08:26 AM

don't greedy to sell guys. bitcoin price will coming up at the end of 2017. sure just HODL
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:42 AM

It is also difficult to actually predict the value of bitcoin which is up and down, hopefully the bitcoin price will not continue to fall.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

Do not sell your bitcoin. Since bitcoin's value is unpredictable there is always a time that its price rises. If you will try to look on articles online, it shows how its value goes up and down almost everyday. In 2009, 1BTC is equivalent to 0.0001USD and now it costs 17176.58 USD, and that's a huge increase within 8 years span. Just hold your bitcoin, wait until its price goes up then sell it if you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: