Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4512 times)
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

It is your choice and decision if you want to sell your bitcoin in lower price but for me you must hold your bitcoin because bitcoin price is changeable it will climb again to a higher price which is good time to sell bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:53:07 AM

asap
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.

no need to worry and do not panic with bitcoin prices are down because usually only briefly and will soon rise again, believe that bitcoin prices will always go up

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:01:33 AM

That was the most stupid thing you may do if bitcoin falls down for just an hour or day. And I understand your situation, that you have a huge amount of bitcoin in your wallet and your afraid you may loose some. But trust me no you won't, bitcoin won't fall down back again to $10,000 or below. I assume/predict that bitcoin will soon reach $1,000,000 so if your a bitcoin holder, then just hold it, there's no reason to panic on that kind of situation.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:08:17 PM

That was the most stupid thing you may do if bitcoin falls down for just an hour or day. And I understand your situation, that you have a huge amount of bitcoin in your wallet and your afraid you may loose some. But trust me no you won't, bitcoin won't fall down back again to $10,000 or below. I assume/predict that bitcoin will soon reach $1,000,000 so if your a bitcoin holder, then just hold it, there's no reason to panic on that kind of situation.
$1,000,000 was too exaggerated to presume that it is soon. Its better to tell OP not to sell bitcoin and be patient on it because bitcoin is just starting to be known in the world. Sooner it will be widely will be use so lets hope that the devs of bitcoin will solve issues of having too many forks.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

Everything depends on you. If you have already made profit, it's a wise decision to sell now, so that we can buy more at a lower price. If you are for long term, it is recommended to hold and accumulate as much as you can because it is just a minor correction and not yet at its full potential.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

This is the same dilemma I'm in everytime bitcoin drop or goes up sometimes I sell a small amount when it goes up this is to enjoy the profit but I always make sure I have a lot of Bitcoin in my wallet for the big pump that is going to come in the future.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:26:54 PM

If bitcoin is dropping, the best option for you  is to hold your bitcoin, because if you sell it now, you will receive no profit from it, the right time to sell bitcoin is when the price is high.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

Since you have huge amount of Bitcoin, waiting would yield to bigger profit so you better wait than to sell at this moment. Backdrops on its price is only part of its volatility. Bitcoin's narket value is continuously increasing and it is practical to think that if you won't sell now, bigger profit will be earned since it is expected that it will be more expensive in the future.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
iamKiko218

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:12:16 PM

What's happening to Bitcoin right now is just normal, it rises and fall. I have four things on my mind. If you need the money at the moment, then sell it otherwise hold it. If you don't want to hold your bitcoin anymore, then sell it otherwise hold it. If you think the bitcoin you have earned is enough for you, then sell it otherwise hold it. But if you would like to hold it for long-term and have the patience to wait, hold it. Holding for a long-term surely gives you a big profit. The price is not in its maximum yet and it will still grow in the coming years so better hold your bitcoins, especially if you still don't need it. Anyway, the decision is yours.

C
Finally C is!!!
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

I don't think it will fall down like really big. Don't panic bitcoin  is a good investment .it will rise and fall but it will fall a littlr and rise bigger.  Always check the price and if you think it wikl fall down bigger then sell it on the price where you still have profit. But again I dont think it will happen.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

It is your choice and decision if you want to sell your bitcoin in lower price but for me you must hold your bitcoin because bitcoin price is changeable it will climb again to a higher price which is good time to sell bitcoin.

IMO, bitcoin is on stable value so yes, it's depend on each personal need because everybody have their own profit target.
For me , I will keep most of my bitcoin at least until 2020 since if you see current trend, bitcoin always increase exponentially every year !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:52:56 PM

Hope you didn't sell it. People, you don't have to panic if the bitcoin price decreases, it will grow later Cheesy
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

In my opinion, you better to hold your investments since the trend of Bitcoin is still increasing as compared from early this year up to this day. Dropping price is normal in trading and we should be calm during that time but instead take it as opportunity to buy additional coins to offset the losses temporarily. I suggest that you read the news about BTC forecast so that you will have a basis on what you should need to do. As I've read an article, the forecast of Bitcoin will still keep to rising until Feb 2018. Let's just hope and pray about it. Bitcoin is too big to fail so don't be afraid about losing money. So, I suggest that you better hold it for a bit longer and you will see how much you will earn.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

With bitcoin characteristic, I would say HOLD it. Bitcoin started from a very minimal cost and it really went up to a cost like this nowadays. Bitcoin will be a mainstream online currency in the future and I guess it will cost a lot.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

For starters, once you enter btc investment you should always know that there are risks involved. Thus, the reason why people always say that you should invest only the amount that you are fine losing. In this case, most investors of btc are on the winning side. This is true if you are patient enough to wait for the right timing to see your investment grow rather than folding early due to fear of losing more. It's always the ones who know what they got themselves into that wins at the end of the day. If you are afraid to lose any amount then by all means go ahead and sell all your btc as this will be an opportunity for others to buy at a lower price. The decision will always be upon us holders. But honestly, I won't advice selling yet since the chances of gaining a little more is really attainable in just a short time.
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:28:56 PM

do not rush to sell Bitcoin you have, because I think later in the middle of next year and the next year Bitcoin prices will continue to grow higher, it is a good thing if you now have Bitcoin. Do not be used to sell, make sure if the price will not go down drastically and you can still hold the Bitcoin you have.
rj_kawawa

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

I don't think that bitcoin's price drops. As of this moment, its price continuously increasing. I suggest you should hold your bitcoin and wait for its peak price before selling. I think that its price will go up until the end of this year. Don't panic. Stay calm and hold.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

Op this is just my opinion about selling your bitcoin due to price drops for me it is not advisable to sell it because of being afraid that bitcoin will continously fail,but it still depends on your needs or satisfaction to sell bitcoin at a low price,its not actually a price dumps this is just normal,corrections always happen due to its votality.For what i see that the more price drops the more demands it can have when investors take this oportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price and hold it until it profits.Bitcoins community are growing so dont fear to risk at the end of the day its still your decision that can make you who you are in the future.

nipunchathu123

Activity: 322

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

I think you must not sell btc because btc will drop slowly and rise it again hugely

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: