Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:18:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4521 times)
Freddy Mercury

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:11:27 AM

I think it's a bad strategy to sell when it drops. May be just a trap  Wink
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:18:21 AM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.

Don't sell when it drops. You won't get much profit from it. Just hold or if you still have money, go buy some more bitcoins. Don't get easily scared just because of the price drop and don't panic sell. You'll be wasting a lot of profit and bitcoins in that manner.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:20:10 AM

That's not a trap, it's the phenomenal process. We're responsible to make use of the same, because the growth is massive. When we sell when price is decreasing it's loss, and I prefer holding with patience till price increases once again.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:29:39 AM

After such a ride up, this low decrease is nothing. Actually it is holding up quite well.
If you are in for a long-term investment, don't sell now, as you might regret it soon. If you are a day- or short-term trader, as you know, the rule is: Sell high, buy low. I guess, this should answer your question.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chichiah

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:35:50 AM

Everyone was shock on the price of bitcoin now but i guess don't panic just stay your bitcoin in you and wait ti increase the price of bitcoin before you sell it. Just a advice
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:35 AM

It would be your decision to make, if you really want the money you can sell, that if you have gain enough profit when you start investing in it. But for me it is better to hold so that you will gain more profit because i think the price of bitcoin will still increase by the end of the year.

kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:40:58 AM

Please sell it now because I think it will continue to dump in the next few days and you can buy it back in a few days.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:43:23 AM

Its up to you but for me no dont sell your bitcoin because meantime it decrease its value but in few days it rise again, so wait for a while or be patience to your bitcoin. Also sell your bitcoin you might regret it, dont easily scared when something not right happen just be patience then it will be back and rise again.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:45:05 AM

Currently bitcoin is worth $ 17000 on coinmarketcap. This is a very large number, so you can completely sell bitcoin at this time. But I think the bitcoin will continue to increase in the next time and the next milestone is 25000 USD. If you want to profit much you can completely keep the bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

Well in depends on you, if you cant afford to lose the amount of bitcoins you have. Then sell it. Actually bitcoin is not going to drop though it is slowly dropping. It will still goes up maybe in this comming January. If you are satisfied with the price of bitcoins for now then sell it. But if you can hold it, hold it until bitcoins price gets a little higher.

404 Not Found
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:27 AM

It doesn't mean that when the bitcoin price goes down you will sell it instantly, of course the price drop are just part of it so you should not worry. And if that's your mentality bitcoin is not for you, because when you invest in a coin you have to wait no matter what happens if you believe it will be a success coin someday. And by taking that risk give you 50/50 chance of earning or losing all your bitcoin but that's not gonna happen because of the stable price of bitcoin right now.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:50:02 AM

That's not a trap, it's the phenomenal process. We're responsible to make use of the same, because the growth is massive. When we sell when price is decreasing it's loss, and I prefer holding with patience till price increases once again.
You can't really say for certain that is not a trap as people suggested because historically it happens multiple times already. Used common sense, its your discretion to sell or not during dips. No one can force you to do it.

Everyone was shock on the price of bitcoin now but i guess don't panic just stay your bitcoin in you and wait ti increase the price of bitcoin before you sell it. Just a advice
Right. This is an excellent suggestion. Don't sell during panic because you will just lose. Just take it easy and just take a mental note of what is going on. You might regret your decision later when the price improved later. Contrastingly, dips in the best time to get it. A perfect buying point. That's how a successful investors thinks.

It would be your decision to make, if you really want the money you can sell, that if you have gain enough profit when you start investing in it. But for me it is better to hold so that you will gain more profit because i think the price of bitcoin will still increase by the end of the year.
Correct. HODL during price correction. Look at in long term and ask yourself if you are willing to take less profit today, or better financial gain in the future. The  choice is pretty obvious.

Currently bitcoin is worth $ 17000 on coinmarketcap. This is a very large number, so you can completely sell bitcoin at this time. But I think the bitcoin will continue to increase in the next time and the next milestone is 25000 USD. If you want to profit much you can completely keep the bitcoin.
It really depends where are you looking at. I'm seeing $163xx on my end. Maybe that's why people thinks that the price is going down. Personally, $16K-$17K is steady price isn't it? So no need to panic and sell your bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CMSig

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:51:54 AM

No one ever made money buying high and selling low. Everything reverts to the mean.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:52:13 AM

if you day trader you can sell it when it high and rebuy when it get correct , but for holders just hold them all !!
Heartseed

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:02 AM

It will depend on you, if you can wait patiently then wait for the bitcoin value to increase for more income. Bitcoin is volatile in its value so it will vary always and change is value always or if you are in need of money then go sell your coins for a lot of money.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:01:58 AM

Currently it's not a good time to sell bitcoin, it will come back now so please hold it and sell it in the future as it adds 5-10%
walking_jumbo

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:05:53 AM

There will not be stopping for a while, so no point in selling at the moment. The price will always fluctuate in hundreds, but time to dump will be when there is lot of bad stories in news and people start dumping their money.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:08:44 AM

Everyone has different goals, so it depends on you. If you are satisfied with your gains, you can cash out or shift to a more stable asset. Perhaps you may want to pull some of it out only. It depends on your financial situation and personal aspirations.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:13:42 AM

i think, you must hold little longer. in short time, bitcoin price will grow and of you sell it im sure you will get much profit than selling now. wait until fork for some week, maybe you will get some amount of new bitcoin
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:25:56 AM

Actually it's up to you, if you want to take a profit by amount this is actually your chance to do that. Except your profit already reach your goal it's depend on your goal to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: