Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4514 times)
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:26:58 AM

Hold on until January, prices will rise again.Because of this month the bitcoin price will drop in ..You better buy again .. And January you will get a profit .. Don't lose money.

ohkkstaaahp

Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:42:29 AM
Merited by mutrang23 (5)

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.
If you own a lot of BTC's in your wallet I think you should wait for it to increase because it will not be able to drop unexpectedly, early in 2018 it has shown great change, in 2017 it reached only the numbers are under 13k but in 2018 it can reach over 15k, there are also many comments saying that it is advisable to sell BTC and invest in one each othe. but i do not,

cyruh203

Activity: 165

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

no need to panic if the btc price drop down because that is norml in the world of cryptocurrency. if you can wait till the price will pump. then hold it. but if not. then sell. it just your choice.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

it is a big, big, big NO for me; only amateurs or beginners do such thing. The experts in this field of industry will never try to sell it since it is wrong decision to make.
They should grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoins since the price will rise up again in a moment.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

Bitcoin is a long term investment my friend. you should wait for a longer time and then reconsider.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
centauruspages

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Apparently, this is not something to worry about because the trend changes every now and then. But, if you think that your returns is huge for the price, then you can go and sell.
Tiger Junk

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:26:13 PM

Bitcoin is a long term investment my friend. you should wait for a longer time and then reconsider.
Dont panic bitcoin price is we will pump again just trust bitcoin and wait until it's value will pump again and for me you can use this oppurtunity to bu more bitcoin because you are right, right now bitcoin price is dumping and that is the perpect time to buy more bitcoin.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge BTC in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.
Although the price of the Bitcoin again down but I think you better save your Bitcoin and sold him at the right time. As I am sure this is only temporary and someday his price will go up again.
laowang666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

I don't think this is a right choice, the currency of the future development prospect is very good, in does not have to be in the future, the price of the currency will reach new heights, at that time, you will regret it now sold the COINS, this is a stupid choice
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

Actually, I believe its normal that it's decreasing. If I were you, I would take the risk and invest more since it's a good opportunity that btc has a low price, therefore, if it will boom again, your investment will be doubled or even trippled. So don't worry for now, but to be safe you may cash out your capital then invest the profit you gained.

cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

Better to keep bitcoin than to sell it. Because I'm sure a few months to come definitely bitcoin prices will increase again. Bitcoin is a valuable asset, too sloppy for sale right now. But all the decisions are in your hands, I just give an opinion.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

Do not rush, 2018 will be no worse than 2017 for bitcoin. Although the price fluctuates, it eventually grows anyway. Bitcoin still has a large stock of growth.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Do not rush, 2018 will be no worse than 2017 for bitcoin. Although the price fluctuates, it eventually grows anyway. Bitcoin still has a large stock of growth.
Yes, selling your bitcoin right now will think you twice after it go up. The 2 things that’s always your thinking are “why i sell” and “the fvck i just lost my money”. So, hust hold and wait until it goes up

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Simex

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

I think you are rushing things. You must train your nerves not to panic when the price of Bitcoin is falling. Be patient and keep.
1969Dave

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

No need to panic, don't sell. If you sell now you'll regret it. It's expected that January 15 bitcoin price will go up, story is that Wall Street traders receive their bonus on January 15 and will use it to buy bitcoin.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

I don't think it is the right time to sell bitcoin. Slowly slowly bitcoin is doing market correction. Current slow down in bitcoin is not a big thing. Its a part of market. I would suggest you to hold your bitcoin for Long-term. It's a good time to buy btc. I think soon bitcoin will again gain bullish momentum till then wait and watch the market.

zhinaivan

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

No just hold your bitcoin this is not the right rime to sell you just wait and relax dont panic its just only part of cryptocurrencies move down and up value it just a normal,if you have money to invest just buy more bitcoin because now its time to buy more to getting profit sooner or later
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

Just hold your bitcoin, you don't need to worry, have a patience to wait for the right time. We hoping that on the next days it will increases do not sell it first. Just give trust in bitcoin, maybe on the next few days the price will goes up again. Its better to hold your bitcoin in a long time. And when the price is good so that's the time you can make your decision to sell. So that you can earn good profit.
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

its up to you to decide.if you had enough profit with bitcoin or you are unhappy with the market you can sell.its up to you.but don't forget lot of panic sellers now regret because they sell bitcoin very cheap and lost thousands of dollars. every time bitcoin go down it rise up very high with all time high.so you can just be patience. don't sell your bitcoins to smart hands buying in low price.again its totally up to you.

teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Sell and you would probably recover a little or make some profit but as we know, you can't imagine the lot you'll get if you hold and wait for it to rise again. Don't forget the next price pick up is not so far away.... Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: