Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:16:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin now slowly drop should i sell?  (Read 4521 times)
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Yes, it's really down. But it's down. not too much . I think in the future it will return higher and higher than before. I believe in bitcoin. I will not sell my bitcoin. Now that you are selling, you will not make a profit

GGgames

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

I think NO. Just hold it and wait for a good price. Sooner or later it will go up,if you notice the bitcoin growth it is steady from the past years. I hope, you check it.
Selenites

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Why selling? It's the perfect time to buy!! Bitcoin wasn't so low since months ago, it's a great opportunity!
It's the crypto black friday but like for more than a day!
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Well, So many people state, do not panic because soon, it will bounce back, But my biggest worries, the question is when? All of us agreed, it recover's but everyday we spend money? Im just hoping the time you state is fixed, so that we can extract some solution of our losses..
cryptowolfmk

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

Well, So many people state, do not panic because soon, it will bounce back, But my biggest worries, the question is when? All of us agreed, it recover's but everyday we spend money? Im just hoping the time you state is fixed, so that we can extract some solution of our losses..
Well with bitcoin it’s more like a marathon rather than sprint race Cool
I’m holding since it was 250$... Be patient Wink
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

I think we should be more patient and wait. It will raise again. You can also Buy some of it at this time. Because its the perfect time to buy it..
beaver12

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

I think this is not the time to sell your bitcoins but rather it is the time to buy more bitcoins. Always keep in mind to buy low and sell high. No one knows when it will rise up again but just hold on into it and don't panic.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

Bitcoin now drop for a while should I sell this or hold what should I do?
I have huge btc in my wallet.
Please share your opinion about this.

I don't understand you guys. When there is dump happening, you will ask whether it is the right time to sell or continue to hold? What is your mantra in crypto trading? Buy high and then sell low? That is absurd. For me, it is silly to ask whether it is selling time if the prices are dipping. That is way out of rational thinking. Why would you sell when the prices are dumping? It is of course holding time, for god's sake!
engrdaver

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

if you acquired those coins in a lower price and the gains you will be getting is good enough, then maybe you should sell especially if you need the money at the moment. if you dont need the money then there is no need to sell it. a few drops in price is common for bitcoin, give it a few more weeks and it might get higher then you will be gaining more.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 08:17:40 PM by vhiancs

that's the wrong decision if you sell your bitcoin at the bottom of the bitcoin price you will not get a profit and you will surely regret it later when you see that the bitcoin price rises again. I suggest you to hold your bitcoin first until the bitcoin price increase again maybe next month the price of bitcoin will increase.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Yes, I hesitated when the currency decline, prices dropped a lot today, I determined to sell my COINS, reduced the loss, I'll come back at the right time to buy them
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

Don't sell, never cut your loss not this year atleast unless you really need your money I suggest that you keep on waiting and hold your coins because bitcoin's price is expected by many to eventually regain and even exceed its former highest value and you wouldn't want to add up to the list of investors who regret on selling their bitcoins through panic selling, be patient my brother.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Honestly, you should go out and buy some more if you have cash to spare. Price is so low today, you can purchase a lot more bitcoins with the money you'll be spending on. So buy bitcoins now while the price is low and make the most out of the price crash today. Eventually, bitcoins will bounce back.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Honestly, you should go out and buy some more if you have cash to spare. Price is so low today, you can purchase a lot more bitcoins with the money you'll be spending on. So buy bitcoins now while the price is low and make the most out of the price crash today. Eventually, bitcoins will bounce back.
Well i think if the price drop that was really not the right time to sell that was a time of buying and saving  and i believe that this was an opportunity to make a huge income in the near future  we can really have a huge money in buy and selling process because we can really wait for the right time to sell specially when it pump.
roll on

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
Merited by Jupeter (2)

It's been going down a few hundred dollars after todays peak over 15k. No need for panic.
Panicing won't help you should think carefuly whether to sell it or not. Because it might incease again someday so don't make rush decisions that you might regret someday.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

I think you should Hodl your Bitcoin because atm the rate of bitcoin just dropped quite a lot. But, I think bitcoin will be recover from the falling and rise again like usual. Thanks
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

You should always remember that you are in the cryptocurrency community. You need to be knowledgeable and educated before any actions you should take. Let me give some advises and put it in order.
1st if your primary objective or goal for long term hold of bitcoin, then you should probably missed the chances of profit in the near future. I am not saying or predicting it will increase but the chances it has to increase its price but to say the event of regrets once you made to sell your bitcoin.
2nd never be an emotional trader, trading needs to be tough. Not physical or mentally but also emotionally. Do not be distracted by your ego that when the price decreases slowly, you’ll sell it immediately, Do not do that. Its normal in the field we have entered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

For me, you should still hold your bitcoin even bitcoin is now slowly dropping if you don’t need some extra money don’t sell your bitcoin and also, don’t panic selling your bitcoin because of the dropping amount. In the last month bitcoin’s demand becomes very low because many traders sell their bitcoin even that price is at a flat rate. Just relax and hold your bitcoin their will be a much profitable moment will come.  Smiley
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

If  you need money you sell but if it is not that urgent try to hold it until its value get rise again.table.  Bitcoin price is unpredictable. One minute its down, another minute its bouncing. Stop worrying. Enjoy and have fun with crypto world.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

If you seek our opinion the last decision comes from you. If you really feel that you will get by selling now then just do it. But if you believe that bitcoin will still recover from falling, then keep you occupied with it. We are here to get and encourage everyone to be independent. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: