Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like daytrading  (Read 2549 times)
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
yes it could gives you very limited returns as compare to swing trading and long holdings. I love long holding buy a coin on F.A and wait for it. the results are fa better than sitting all day and looking at candles lol

Agreed. You could spend all day and night watching the charts and trading them. Or you can get in a good position and just hold it. I'd prefer the latter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Day trading is good when market position will stable but it is not good for the time when unexpected movement will happened with the market position,  For example when the bitcoin price will fall unexpectedly then the whole market price will drop and in this condition you have too much loss and that’s why I like to do long term trading,.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

Usually holders and traders who have big asset don't like day-trading because it seems to be a hard job and even a small risk in it , it's still too much dangerous for us .
Instead of holding a coin for a long-term and wait till it multiples , we have to follow every single singals and everytime watching the fluctuation of the holding coin. It's quite tired...
yes you are right, indeed a trader with large capital does not like to do day trading because according to them this is difficult and slightly risky than longterm
I no longer trade the day because the risk of trading at this time is huge due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. I often choose the potential altcoin to keep some time and invest in the good ICO projects that I find. I think that is the right investment in this time.
ScudoCash bitBazar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

You are right, and in addition to that, with daytrading the risk of a big lose is too high, I am not so good in trading cause I have strated doing that few weeks ago only and I think that if I try it, I will lose around the 50% of my btc
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

Day trading is good when market position will stable but it is not good for the time when unexpected movement will happened with the market position,  For example when the bitcoin price will fall unexpectedly then the whole market price will drop and in this condition you have too much loss and that’s why I like to do long term trading,.
how can you make a good profit out of stable market? don't get me wrong but look at equity market, that market is a lot stable compared to crypto market that's why traders there are shifting careers towards cryptocurrency because they know the opportunity to have a lot of profits is here but we know that crypto market has a higher risk since volatility also includes the dumping of prices.

raziplab92

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

Day trading is not a good  that it so risky and frustrating.Dnt follow your heart bit the btrain in crypto and control your emotions otherwise you we definitely lose your hard earned money.Always do long term trading that would be much better and less risky.Mostly newbies lose their money in day trading so keep yourself away from this if you new to this world.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

Even though much profit can be made. And i did a bit. But truth is... i dont like it. It gives me a weird unpleasant feeling. Because to me its just swapping air if all u buy and sell for is money. I love crypto and to me it feels like daytrading is raping it. Ur not really standing behind the idea and product anymore. Im not hating on daytraders or anything. Just doesnt seem my thing. I allways had the same in poker, taking lunchmoney and the game is what its about to me. Whenever i played higher stakes it just didnt felt right and even when i won a nice bit it even depressed me.
If you do not like it then do not do it, I know what you feel is depression every day but when selling with profit I'm even happy, I do not have much spare time so I do not always do day trading and more hold like investment.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

It hard to make profit for daily trading, its hard to predict which coin will change the value within a day unlike bitcoin time to time fluctuates happens. Me i do trading based on value of coins in marketcap  and most of the time i do 4 to 5 days holding if the coin already reach my target value then that is the time for selling my coins.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

Most of the people like day Trading but if you lose with your trading and that’s way you can’t like day trading ? If you don’t know about trend with crypto coin market so you must lose and you think day trading is not good but I’m like only daytrading because I know how to make profit with daytrading.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

Day trading is not for everyone. It is for those jobs that is extremely stressful and very risky. For sure you will grow old very rapidly if you are unable to manage your emotions. If you are fearful of losing your money you will never be a great trader since you will always be afraid of making trades. You are going to lose great opportunities to do so. So for those who are in expert intrading, daytrading can be fit for them.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

Trading is not so easy. Day trading is more harder. After starting trading you must need to know the basic rules of trading and must know about crypto market. In day trading you must see the cryoto market all the time. So you need more patience to do day trading. So I think it is tough. For this reason so many trader don't like day trading.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

Daily trading only makes us panic and too quick to make decisions.
combine with coins that futures, develop in the future and are suitable for the long term.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

I think we do not trade today, you can see today bitcoin prices and altcoin are falling very strongly, the market is going down, so we trade at this time very risky. risk and risk will be very high. I think that this time you should keep or switch to USDT to avoid losses and I believe $ 12000 is a milestone that bitcoin is very difficult to overcome in the coming days.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

Then don't trade on daily basis.  You can schedule your trading activities to two or three times in a week or better still buy your valued cryptocurrency and keep under the raps for as long as you can.  You will be surprise at how quickly it will appreciate and how much it will be worth in few years.

khayecee13

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Actually daytrading is very much profitable especially when you know the things you should do. Metaphorically speaking, it is only for big boys in trading market.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Daytrading is a very difficult job, which you should not do without a lot of trading experience before. For most people, the best strategy is holding.
Rabblerah112

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

Nothing wrong with just buying on the dips and holding. As long as you have good research sources (see my signature) youll be fine.

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

daytrading is really tired in my opinion. since your job is trading or you are a pro trade once you should do it.
otherwise i think holding is better
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:14:12 PM

Partially agree with you.
Daytrading is really just wasting of time.
petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

I like day trading. Day trading is really good, just to earn profits in just short period of time, daily trading must have a high skill to analyze the market situation and analyze the existing charts,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: