Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:27:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2446 times)
ashahin7799

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Bitcoin is the father of all Coin. Now we use different currency in the case of transactions, but when there are problems in currency use in the world, then Bitcoin will start.Then all the transactions will be completed by bitcoin . I think the future of Bitcoin is bright.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

Bitcoin is become popular in this world for many reason.First of all, Its price is so high and it is the main attraction for many big investors.In future, its price will increase more than before.So,the future of Bitcoin will be bright.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

Bitcoin is indeed not known by the government at the beginning since its market price when it was launched is nothing compared to its market price now. And if the demand of people continue and some of its major disadvantage will be fixed, then there is a possibility that fiat will be replaced with bitcoins.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

Bitcoin could be the most successful currency that had run for years and still now. Even though there are a lot of alternate cutrencies being patronised and almost have the values higher than bitcoin, still, bitcoin could possibly overcome it. Though the usual outcome of it ups and downs could be a usual scenario. What matters is bitcoin will still be with us.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

Hi,

We believe in bitcoin BECAUSE it is not recognized by any government.

If you consider traditionnal fiat currency... Well, at first sight it seems that they are rather trustworthy, relying on the economy of a whole country and the correspounding resources. But the problem is that this is entirely wrong. Dollars, euros, and so on (especially dollars) are worth nothing, not even the paper on which it is printed.

Financial authorities, governments and banks are just completely "making of" value in order to make profit.

Bitcoin is a proposition. Another way of seeing money. The idea here, is that with the blockchain, large-scale manipulation are no longer possible. We don't need any authority anymore, because everyone is taking part in the overall control.

I am not saying it is perfect, and I know there are some issues that must be overcome before the  bitcoin can be used as a daily currency. But still, for me it is better than what we have!

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:45:05 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

Bitcoin could be the most successful currency that had run for years and still now. Even though there are a lot of alternate cutrencies being patronised and almost have the values higher than bitcoin, still, bitcoin could possibly overcome it. Though the usual outcome of it ups and downs could be a usual scenario. What matters is bitcoin will still be with us.
Since bitcoin price down, most of the people are withdraw their amounts they can't know that bitcoin have a good foundation in crypto currency world. So they only need people who trust them and believing that if they hold their value they are possible to raised up soon. I guess they withdraw their value because they were panic selling. Also it's true that more people patronizing altcoins in the crypto currency industry.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

It can be great but it can be also not. Bitcoin is only depending on the demand of the people and it has a mortal enemy and that is the government that used to be against of bitcoin because they think that it is just a gambling to put some money in bitcoin because of the fast price changes which affects a lot of investor but i think that if they will take some time and study it then the future will be ending up as great because they will understand bitcoin and potentially invest some of their money into it.
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Bitcoin is king of crytocurrencies, I think bitcoin future is so bright and long as a cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin can lead a rule as a currency in a future.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

no one or no government can ignore or suppress the power of united people, if majority starts using Bitcoin now and often, any government would be forced to comply with the people's demand and legalize it. Also, the smart countries are already going along with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. and in a couple of decades, the world economy will be completely crypto-based.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

Now we see that many companies and international restaurants also deal with the Betcquin in the sales and purchase, it means that it is in the right way
Ninjamoves

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

Bitcoin in the future will be legalized .  because the growth rate of bitcoin in the future will be massive like now adays.  And also the future of this currency  will be popular in public and all around the wolrd will adapt and use bitcoin as a payment and as a sallary in any company . And also there's possibility that bitcoin growth rate now adays will be 10 times in the future.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

we may not be able to predict bitcoin in the future, but we can see the rapid development in bitcoin in a country that is obviously using bitcoin, and where I live has a lot to contribute in bitcoin and it is obvious the results of bitcoin is very promising, and in the coming future bitcoin will be more very useful ...
rabit2018

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

Bitcoin is modern currency.  And this is modern age.  Bitcoin control all over the world.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

I believe that bitcoin has possibly exist even in future because i believed that bitcoin is such a wide thing  that make a whole world  be in change. Bitcoin can control the worlds economy when it was recognized by government and it will be used as international currency of whole world. It will cover all the system of the world and it also be an legal thing that can used in any transactions that promotes to help people to have thier better life and more progresser life.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Bitcoin is king of crytocurrencies, I think bitcoin future is so bright and long as a cryptocurrency. I think bitcoin can lead a rule as a currency in a future.

For me, it is not really a king or the one reigning in the terms of being a digital currency. Bitcoin is the first digital currency, and being the first one means that it is the origin of them all. As the first one, it really needs a place in the future. Who would not want a payment like a credit card and money at the same thing right? It just needs some improvement and some upgrades in order for people to use it efficiently.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

Undoubtedly, in the long term, each government will introduce its own crypto currency.
It's not known only whether the bitcoin will be a unifying currency.

HappyDevil

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

According to Russia Today, Mook said the world's most famous virtual currency bitcoin will be a breakthrough for the human future.

He says that this is a valuable storage tool that will gradually replace real money when "every real currency starts failing."
"Bitcoin will do this because it ensures honesty and value by using the blockchain system without any third party authentication. When the blockchain features are unlocked and used reliably, people will prefer a completely anonymous, honest system instead of the third party to assume the authentication role. " Smiley
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

In future what will happen with btc I can't say surely but my prediction is, it will most popular currency to all in this world.Then it's price can reach 1 million dollars.We can do everything like as we can pay by btc most of the market place,Movie hall,Coffe house etc.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

In future bitcoin will help doing easy transactions and help people earn profits through online medium but somewhere it will affect the national currencies. The value of national currencies will go down. As well as people will loose their interest in cash & coin currencies. The people who are away from technology will be most affected.
toti.

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

in new here . So i read all your replies to learn and also watch videos to understand the world of crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: