Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Since bitcoin has a fixed number of attributes, more entrants will push up prices due to tight supplies. Bitcoin has a promising future, which makes people who invest in bitcoins feel good.

Bitcoin will become a mainstream currency by 2020, becoming part of the global "strategic reserve" and "asset allocation model".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tasya04

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

the future of bitcoin in the world because it is on the rise because of its increasingly drastic exchange rates.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

You know what, I believe that when something new is introduced to the world or to humanity, there will always be more resistance rather than acceptance even if this is really for the betterment of the same world or humanity. I think this is because the traditional, the conventional way of doing things are already very comfortable to us already that we cannot easily let it go for something that is still so strange to us.

This is what is happening to Bitcoin and crypto. But sooner or later, people will begin to see the advantages of it. By that time, we, or even the governments, will not anymore find it hard to replace the traditional fiat currency with Bitcoin and crypto.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:20:27 PM

With the rate of global acceptance and patronage i think the future of bitcoin is obvious because it will keep growing and its value even though volatile will still grow higher and higher as and when new investors come on  board.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

Bitcoin itself as a protocol will evolve. Many people forget the simple fact that it is a protocol first and the money part just happens to be the first app written over it.Buying process of Bitcoins will have to be made much more simpler than it is at present.All indications point that the processwill get more streamlined, so buying bitcoins will be an easy task.transfers between people will become much easier and more accessible. The storage of bitcoins is safer than in a bank.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

Bitcoin becomes a means of accumulation.
Crypto currency gold. Soon, governments will begin to include bitcoin in the reserves of the national bank.
Bitcoin will be the best online income in the whole world for the future because as of now people intested it so well.And i know time pass buy theres so many bitcoiners testimony that they become rich because of bitcoin.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will continue to grow for the better, as more and more people in the world will use this bitcoin as a means of investment, and work to follow all the programs that have been provided for us to be good again for the future.
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

I see the future of this bitcoin will grow even better as more and more users of this bitcoin.
cause why this bitcoin I say will improve even better, because the system and program of bitcoin is very different from that already existed, from this bitcoin we will get a lot of lessons and jobs that we can get for our future to the path that even better.
Txslady

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

the government can not taken over bitcoin because bitcoin controlled by the users.. as long as the users bitcoin use or earn bitcoin and so far bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing, I believe will survive in the future..
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

the government can not taken over bitcoin because bitcoin controlled by the users.. as long as the users bitcoin use or earn bitcoin and so far bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing, I believe will survive in the future..
Actually not all users bro, only the one who have the most Bitcoins in their hands, your little assets is more likely little salt into the ocean and it can't control nothing at all, of course unless you're having a pump and dump group for your own.
Those people with huge assets could be called "users" but i think in a negative way.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Yeah, but why if it gets taxed on all the countries all around the world? It can happen if those governments decide to do it so.

But well, i do not think that it will happen in some countries who do not have protectionist economic regulations on their government.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

Yeah, but why if it gets taxed on all the countries all around the world? It can happen if those governments decide to do it so.

But well, i do not think that it will happen in some countries who do not have protectionist economic regulations on their government.

Yeah, the law of tax about Bitcoin is going to be very crazy because how can you figure the right person out to tax them when the resident of this country made the transaction in IP of another country ?
How about tracking a person who make the transaction secretly when you didn't have the control on this system ? Or even how you deal with those exchange are getting hacked, are the goverments going to help them ?

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Full control and safety Bitcoin. Nobody can make a payment from your bitcoin-wallet without your participation. For added security, system users can use encryption and backups.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

Since bitcoin has a fixed number of attributes, more entrants will push up prices due to tight supplies. Bitcoin has a promising future, which makes people who invest in bitcoins feel good.

Bitcoin will become a mainstream currency by 2020, becoming part of the global "strategic reserve" and "asset allocation model".

I agree to your perspective but bitcoins today is already the mainstream and there is a huge chance that bitcoins in the future might get even better in terms of price in the market because of the popularity of cryptocurrency and other altcoins that is being promote each day.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
PaulMittin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

Without trying to be too snarky, the only thing anyone can say with certainty is that Bitcoin’s value will fluctuate. How much? Nobody knows. I am, as we speak, trying to find a currency arbitrage expert to help me understand the implications of BTC volatility strictly in terms of trading it like a security. In other words there are people who do this for a living on Wall Street and other places, with trading models. Those people will figure something out and the rest of us will guess.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

The best thing for having bitcoin is that bitcoin can never be controlled by government. This makes bitcoin special and users love it. I think in the future is going to be a payment method, maybe an unique one
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:54 PM

Well I know it will soon get to the point where bitcoin will become the world universal currency even thou the government of most countries doesn't recognise bitcoin but they can not still deny the fact that bitcoin is here to stay and bitcoin will continue to be the secondary currency of the citizens of they country.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

Bitcoin is essentially new technology which will be used in the future. It is recognized by the governments of the majority of the countries.Bitcoin will become the international currency, and the blockchain technology will be applied in economy

semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:44 AM

Bitcoin is indeed not known by the government at the beginning since its market price when it was launched is nothing compared to its market price now. And if the demand of people continue and some of its major disadvantage will be fixed, then there is a possibility that fiat will be replaced with bitcoins.

Each of us would be comfortable if the way of payment would be replaced by bitcoin but somehow there are things to be considered like having a strong signal wherever you are that I think the only way to have an online transaction is. Actually a decentralized bitcoin designed might happen and no third party will be involved like a government or banking system
wladsem555

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

I think that the main value of bitcoin is that it is a fundamentally new technology (blockchain technology), which can be used in the future in many industries. Therefore, many people say that the future of bitcoin has its own good prospects. Bitcoin can become an international currency, and blockchain technology will be used in the economy, finance, and when creating many registries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: