Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2446 times)
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Bitcoin is making a strong position in the world as a digital currency. And in the coming time, Bitcoin will become a currency used in the whole world because in today's time governments of all countries are accepting digital currency in their own country. And every day many people are joining Bitcoin. In future, Bitcoin will become so popular that Bitcoin will be used in all online transactions. We will be worrying about Bitcoin in the future,There is no need of that.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

The future of the bitcoin is very useful.I think Bitcoin future are a lot better.it could make a simple living to a luxurious one.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:17:19 PM
Merited by Andika23 (1)

Maybe in the future bitcoin becomes a place of payment because of the many advantages bitcoin I can say. One example is bitcoin as a savings. Bitcoin is a new form of community savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome. In addition to saving bitcoin, all the usual financial intermediaries in banks can be eliminated. The holders also do not need to pay service fees and registration.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

I think that the future of bitcoin is so good, because of the, many countries are getting interested in the blockchain system.
this is still a problem, many countries that reject Bitcoin instead reject the Blockchain technology behind Bitcoin...they see Bitcoin as a threat but see Blockchain technology as the future.
I'm predicting a bad thing in the future on Bitcoin but a good future on Blockchain technology.

seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

Prospects of virtual cash look promising. No disagreement, anonymity, speed, security, lack of the risks of theft and extremely low commission - all this is a huge advantage over the previous forms of money.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

you know,i think bitcoin have a good future,because people today have more information on bitcoin.on the other hand according to statistics from the past to today the value of bitcoin has also increased.
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

Bitcoin ecosystem will take no more than a year to become easier and better than any of the options of traditional financial services and payment systems. Our mobile phones and bitcoin made it possible to make transfers quickly and safely using electronic devices – in person or via the Internet.
mycryptofever

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

Bitcoin has very good future , it only requires a little more awareness because not all people know about crypto currency yet. Once more and more people knows about it , it will become more stabilized.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
there is no definitive prediction for it all I think bitcoin will get better if managed by the government well in terms of security and comfort in its investment
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

If there is no country in the world who recognizes Bitcoin it will be difficult for Bitcoin to grow, even Bitcoin will lose its popularity and over time Bitcoin will die. the role of government is crucial to Bitcoin's progress, if in this world many countries recognize Bitcoin, it will be easy for Bitcoin to increase its value and popularity. and the trust of the community will surely be higher.
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

Hello! I hope that one day the bitcoins will be accepted by all governments, even if that day seems to be still far away since they are not able to control this new type of market. However I believe it is the future and for this now we must take advantage and invest!

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
I believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is an electronic money that can generate .. We can invest our money into bitcoins, etc. Bitcoin has many advantages over the local currency. Indeed bitcoin has not been recognized by the government, but someday who knows?
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

Well,  i can see a greater future if the government  will legalize it and will use it in all areas. Bitcoin will become more popular if that will happen in the future. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:16:13 AM

BTC is that child of virtual cash that has an awesome future ahead. Consistently blowing up valuation connotes still millions are left to be a bitcoiner. In any case, later on, BTC would be that much mainstream that it would be acknowledged by everybody even in every online exchange and BTC is even that much prominent that it has now turned into the purpose of image on the person to person communication destinations and with no uncertainty it will be the fate of fund and additionally in would be brought together by government all around the globe and would be utilized by all.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:31:28 AM

Bitcoin is made already and it is here and it will stay no question about it.  Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a virtual money so nobody can control it even the government.  In the near future, in my opinion, Bitcoin will be a household word because it will  be used by people in their everyday's life.  Bitcoin helps people around the world, it gives people financial freedom to do things they want to do in their life and in the process enjoy life here on earth.  The things to do is study and understand Bitcoin, its ways and rules and join in to enjoy its benefits and rewards.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

Many people are already beginning to know the bitcoin in this world and I am sure for the future bitcoin will be greatly in need by people who want to make easy payment. Because the bitcoin payment can be said easy and very fast.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

I think bitcoin in the future will become like gold, is like an asset. We know that central banks wont lose their control on currency and they will do anything to stop bitcoin and government will make a middle way that bitcoin is legal for trade but not for payment
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

Bitcoin now is more entense more successfull. How come in the future. Bitcoin is good in payments in trading and also investment. Even though some countries are banned or not yet discover about the bitcoin. But sonner it will be known. Espicially when some popular person who talk bitcoin on tv or any social media online. It will surely popular.
Rabeya

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

All govt of the world are thinking about Bitcoin implementation as a currency but the problem is that Govt has no control. If control system can be implemented, it will possible sure.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

The future of bitcoin is very bright as we continue to see trends of digitalization closing in on us faster than we can imagine. From driver-less cars to more spohisticated robots, AI strides and so on. Digitalization is the future and bitcoin has a place in that future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: