Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2446 times)
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

In fact, everyone already knows what bitcoin is and most have already acquired it and felt that it, but just as not a small part still does not understand and does not believe in it, because they consider it to be a moshification, as all technologies are developing and the world does not the place is definitely at bitcoin, the good future
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

The future of bitcoin will grow in the best possible direction. Many people and countries around the world will use bitcoin in the most popular and modern way. At present bitcoin is used to pay for convenient and efficient services. In the future the price of bitcoin will be higher and higher.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Bitcoin is now the future of currency because it is digital, in this technological world you can say that thing upgrade because it became digital. But if you want to say that bitcoin’s future now, I think bitcoin will become very famous so its cost will become very expensive or in the other hand bitcoin will become worthless because of the issue and boycott in many people or nation.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

If someday, Bitcoin is taken over and controlled by the government then the Bitcoin system becomes Centralized rather than decentralized.
We know that as we know Bitcoin has the decentralized system, every user can determine their own Bitcoin.
And I think Bitcoin will stay the way it is now, it's just that every country will legalize it or not, not controlled but only regulate the use of Bitcoin in a country.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

In 2018 there will be no collapse. You can take risks and invest, you can deal with this topic. But still you need to be prepared for the fact that there is opposition, and especially from the side of politics. You have to be careful. There are also financial structures that are interested in strangling bitcoin and all sorts of currencies.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

all predictions about the future of bitcoin do not have a solid basis, all predictions are just speculation, I think the bitcoin state will be the same every year. only the price will continue to be different
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

Actually, even though  it will not be recognized by the government and will consider it as illegal, it cannot stop Bitcoin from circulating in the web, they can do it in undergrounds.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

I will see the future of bitcoin will be good and in use of people around the world, It helps many people to make transactions and also as a place to save their money.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Bitcoin is now the future of currency because it is digital, in this technological world you can say that thing upgrade because it became digital. But if you want to say that bitcoin’s future now, I think bitcoin will become very famous so its cost will become very expensive or in the other hand bitcoin will become worthless because of the issue and boycott in many people or nation.
Yeah, bitcoin is a modern day digital asset which had influenced many with its hike and is doing great today. The opportunities it offers makes it quite popular these days and all because of this it's always in a great demand. I believe the future of this currency to be quite bright as it getting higher these days and attracting many to get into it. This crypto today had become quite worthy of all and I believe it will be even stronger in the coming future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

There are a lot of people who wants to know what will happen with client in the next few years but for me we cannot predict anything what will happen in the near future  just by basing on the happenings right now in the bitcoin community doesn't mean it will have a better or worse future.  We can expect things for a bit going for the next few years but we cannot actually predict what will happen

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

I belive bitcoin – will account for 10 percent of the average daily volumes (ADV) of fiat currency trade in 10 years and world government can do nothing about it
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

It would might become the true universal currency around the world where currency exchanges will not be existing anymore.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

The Bitcoin will become very popular in the future. Because those who work on Bitcoin are becoming the owners of a lot of money. Even I have done a lot of money by doing this precious Bitcoin, I can walk very well with my family. I hope this bitacane will spread all over the world and one day everyone will do this bitcoin.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

I think the future of bitcoin will look better because already many people are familiar with bitcoin. And i do not know about the government that will control bitcoin but i'm sure it will be very difficult if the government wants to control bitcoin.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

People have right where to spend their money and it should be. But some bankers and governments are shameless and always oppose crypto.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

Thomas Lee
Managing partner, FundStrat Global Advisors
Bitcoin will go to $20,000 by the middle of the year. The one thing that could have the biggest impact on price is Mt. Gox [a defunct bitcoin exchange] potentially cashing out $1.7 billion of bitcoin. As for the word “stable,” you wouldn’t describe the Standard & Poor’s 500 that way. Anything on its way up will be volatile.

The next generation will use bitcoin and altcoins as a way of paying and receiving money, it will make fast and easy transactions in every way, but of course there will be prons and cons and there will be limitations in using bitcoin
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

I am sure that in the course of time bitcoin will occupy a significant part of our life! I hope that the whole of the crypto currency will not be treated as a hoax, but will be something reliable and meaningful!
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

The Bitcoin will become very popular in the future. Because those who work on Bitcoin are becoming the owners of a lot of money. Even I have done a lot of money by doing this precious Bitcoin, I can walk very well with my family. I hope this bitacane will spread all over the world and one day everyone will do this bitcoin.
Bitcoin is receiving tremendous interest from the investment community and many countries around the world are also opening the door to bitcoin and cryptocurrency. So I believe that bitcoin can become a universal currency that is used around the world like cash, but with more features it can completely replace cash in the future.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

I do not think that bitcoin can be controlled by anyone or it will have a detrimental impact on the development of the country. I hope the government will find a solution how to use bitcoin for the benefit of all.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

I see bitcoin as one of the world's major currencies, which is used on a par with the national currency, without infringing on it. I do believe that there is a way for two types of currencies to coexist together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: