Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future of Bitcoin In this world?  (Read 2444 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

no one or no government can ignore or suppress the power of united people, if majority starts using Bitcoin now and often, any government would be forced to comply with the people's demand and legalize it. Also, the smart countries are already going along with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. and in a couple of decades, the world economy will be completely crypto-based.
United we stand, divided we fall. You are very right about this. It is not possible for the government to stop the majority from doing something. Bitcoin has a big support of public and rich people. Above all, there is no real logic to ban Bitcoin. Authorities have to describe the reasons behind their actions.

What would they say? That they illegalized Bitcoin because they cannot control it or it is not regulated. Also, it is impossible to stop someone from using internet the way he wants to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

The most popular crypto currency in the world - bitcoin - began the year with a fall, a rebound and a new fall. Such swings will continue
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?
I see bitcoin from the perspective of a peer to peer transaction platform rather than a currency. My reason is this. Bitcoin is virtual. You must need computer related device and internet to transact. Therefore, it cannot become an everyday currency. Not everybody will be internet friendly. And not everybody can be computer friendly. Again, seeing is believing. No one sees or touches bitcoin. We only see codes. Not everybody will be comfortable with that. So the misunderstanding of what bitcoin is, is the reason for government wanting to control it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

btc100k

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

South Korean electronics giant Samsung has begun manufacturing ASIC hardware geared to cryptocurrency mining.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                             
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

Bitcoin is indeed not known by the government at the beginning since its market price when it was launched is nothing compared to its market price now. And if the demand of people continue and some of its major disadvantage will be fixed, then there is a possibility that fiat will be replaced with bitcoins.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

It is very difficult to correct the future of Bitcoin in this world. But I can tell from my Bitcoin experience. In recent times, the rate at which Bitcoin demand is increasing is understood. Some countries of the world did not give legitimacy to Bitcoin, but hopefully they will give legitimacy once. Bitcoin reduces the number of unemployed people from the world. The country's economy is working on development. Bitcoin will make human transactions easier. People will be benefited by investing in bitcoin.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

Bitcoin is indeed not known by the government at the beginning since its market price when it was launched is nothing compared to its market price now. And if the demand of people continue and some of its major disadvantage will be fixed, then there is a possibility that fiat will be replaced with bitcoins.

It is still speculation and there isn't a definite determined future for bitcoin that we can confidently claim and so just like many investors, we never want to predict doom for our investment and so i will also hope that bitcoin grows bigger and bigger into the future so that i can make decent returns on them whenever i decide to exchange it or use it for personal purchases.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:49:58 AM

Future of bitcoin in this world? It is very difficult to correct the future of Bitcoin in this world and the future of bitcoin is a lot of people using it in the future because it's going to be a future job. In recent times, the rate at which Bitcoin demand is increasing is understood and And not everybody can be computer friendly. Thats all i know
mackenzie5

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:54:58 AM

The bitcoins future is very bright and highly promising in the world  The entire financial theory and its dimensions are changing by the entry of bitcoin in the financial market.Bitcoin is found suitable to the new era of the developing world. It is found comfortable to all aspects of the financial deal .Bitcoins suitability is beyond all barriers and matching the developing world to their day to day requirements and shortly it will be operational world wide and its market value can be increased to any level.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

Block chain technology is very good, so encryption will certainly have a place in the future world, and BTC may be analogous to gold.

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

It is impossible for the world government to control Bitcoin, why? Because this is not in line with the goal of a decentralized maker of Bitcoin, if the anonymity-controlled issue I agree because to reduce the use of Bitcoin for bad things.
I'm sure Bitcoin and Cryptocoin Others in the future will occupy their respective places, of course we must contribute to develop Bitcoin and other Cryptocoin.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

World government where the currency will threaten the value of the national currency. can you share with me how the future of Bitcoin and what will Bitcoin do in the future? one day Bitcoin be taken over by the world government for the circulation of this currency can be controlled? Why do you believe in Bitcoin, when this currency is not recognized by any government?

Well, for me in my perception bitcoin is not a threat for the national currency you say, bitcoin is a threat of lossing your assets due to its nature of being unstable in its price.  Investing to bitcoin is too risky that is why government dares to banned it because its fluctuates quickly over a matter of time. Bitcoin for future, well, if bitcoin would continuously drive its value positively I think bitcoin would be such a great help to the world and especially to the investors itself, because if they do get a profit from then it might be possible that they would conduct a business that will generate new employment thus, bystanders could get a job. And yes, governnent could control the circulation of money even it is bitcoin itself. I do believe in bitcoin because it is such a big help for me.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

The most popular crypto currency in the world - bitcoin - began the year with a fall, a rebound and a new fall. Such swings will continue
yes there is no doubt that bitcoin have a value and its now stable and powerful currency in world .
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

There are some rumors related to Bitcoins,if these rumors gets cleared and government accepts Bitcoin and media talks positively about it then there is very bright future of bitcoins.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

Bitcoin holds a bright potential and a promising future to be very beneficial and be a big constituent towards globalization. Especially when it was to be considered a currency in the future. We just have to make sure first that it survives until it becomes mature enough to stabilize itself in the market.

nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

I think, bitcoin will not replace the national currency because bitcoin is a digital currency that is more often used as an asset for investment and the government can not control the bitoin because of the decentralized bitcoin and I think the future of bitcoin will also be better
sagna kaka25

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Bitcoin is king, it will change the currency, make trading faster and easier and it will be forever. No one can kill bitcoin Smiley
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

Bitcoin is found in accordance with the new era of the developing world. In recent times, the demand for Bitcoin has been growing rapidly, and is widely used. So Bitcoin has a bright potential and a promising future that will be very beneficial to everyone.

Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

I think that such services as the CIA already have a large quantity of bitcoins and therefore can control it.
shilova

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

No government will be able to take over bitcoin. They may ban in their respective country only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: