Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7300 times)
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:15:54 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

Now is the time to buy bitcoin, while the price falls, but it can fall even lower, there is a risk. But I think in 2018 there will be growth!

christmark183

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

I think no. you can buy bitcoin from now. because we can't prediction when bitcoin stopping.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

no you are not late to buy a bitcoin infact it is the perfect time to purchase a bitcoin and keep because the value has came down and in future it may reach upto 50000 dollars
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:30:45 AM

It is not too late to buy bitcoin now its because as we all see that bitcoin price is volatile.It keeps on rising and sometimes it drops as well but if you will buy bitcoin now youll be able to have the chance to earn big if you will just save it in you btc wallet and wait until its value reach $30k before you will sell it.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:34:20 AM

We never know whats going on with BTC growth as in the last few days i see major corrections happening. We also dont know the percent of correction going to happen.I would take some buy position wherever the drop down percent is huge and take a call accordingly.The main thing is when to buy and when to exit , thats the main call we have to make. Rest is invest what u afford to lose.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

Its not yet late, Its dipping now, and its very timely to buy today being late is in the vocabulary of people that don't really want to invest Bitcoin, this change is the most awaited time of the people who really understand Crypto Trading.
ms.rose

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:01:08 AM

Bitcoin price down today, buy and hold it right away.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

Its not late for you to buy and invest in bitcoin, despite the current price, bitcoin prices will continue to go up, the reason is right now demand is at all time high and bitcoin is becoming more popular but its supply remains the same. By the law of supply and demand, there is just one way to go for bitcoin, and that is upward.
Purchasing it while the price is this low is an opportunity that most people will miss. There is a lot of coins going to be purchased in 2018.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:28:12 PM

You might feel you are late but the nature of high volatility in crypt market giving today a good option for entry. And everyone can be benefited by today's down who believed in it.

Hy1085

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

No, it is not late at all, majority of people did not realize they can make a profit on bitcoin.
The best chance to plant a tree is either 10 years ago or now
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:31:09 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

As of this time, no you aren't late to buy bitcoin sinecthe price is affordable now than few days ago. It is good because the price now is lower than last week.  So,  what are you waiting for? Try to buy bitcoin now coz if you will delay on buying bitcoin, you might missed the chance of having bigger Amo in not of bitcoin in your wallet if the price will start to grow again.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

no, currently you can buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are experiencing price correction and make bitcoin prices cheap, this is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:42:07 PM

Buy bitcoin now, bitcoin at the cheap price now. Buy now and keep 3/4 month for making a good profit. If you buy bitcoin now and hold, you'll able to sell it at a good price.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:33:47 PM

This is the once in life time opportunity to Bitcoin. However, gather knowledge on cryptocurrencies and invest wisely some part of your money in altcoins. Altcoins also have drastically came down due to Bitcoin correction is happening. I would say buying Bitcoin or any altcoin now is the best moment you would have done in your life time.

Research on crytocurrency trend proved that the down trend of Bitcoin now would definitely bounce back to where it was (Higher price) or may be more than that in few days or a week.

Use your money wisely and use current cryto down trend prices to invest and harvest your profit within some weeks.   
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

That was a Worthy Gamble  I guess.Best of Luck and Go for it
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin, while the price falls, but it can fall even lower, there is a risk. But I think in 2018 there will be growth!
Yes, it is really not predictable that where it will stop but after Christmas the price is expected to very high, even some financial experts are saying that the price will touch record $45k in first quarter of 2018. So, it is a matter of luck and a Christmas gift that the price is low. If you haven’t invested so far, then it is totally recommended to start learning about this currency in these holidays and make some investments before the end of holidays to get the maximum profits.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:58 PM

Bitcoin price nowadays is decreasing and I think it is the best time to buy or wait more before the season of Christmas ends. In my experience I didn't buy bitcoins from my money I just earn it in this forum. You may try that also if you are still afraid to buy.
woffingshire

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:38:48 PM

not, you ain't late, you  should be buying now as price will be back to 17/18 soon.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

It's hard to say about this.
And none have the right answer for you. Expensive today maybe expensive tomorrow.
Few months ago bitcoin at 3k people scare about it ATH but after many ATH people feel confuse and FOMO with it.
Then just invest with which you can afford to lose

I think its hard too explaining people if its late or not. I know the price now high.
Anyway, if you want to buy, now you can try since the price of bitcoin is deep correction.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:33 PM

You were late, but not anymore. If you have thought to buy bitcoin and still haven't made any decision then I would suggest you to start buying now, "it's on sale for end of the year holidays", bitcoin now is much cheaper than it was few days ago and surprised all of us.

I still haven't found any good source why bitcoin price has falling so much, it's not the first time that bitcoin price is falling so much (-25% and more) this year, but seems that the litecoin owner and bitcoin.com owner sold their bitcoins at a very good price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: