Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7289 times)
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:02:50 AM

I suggest you buy now because while you contemplating on whether to buy or not bitcoin price keeps going up. So the earlier you buy the better for you
its not too late to buy bitcoin because the price now is too low and  its good now to buy some bitcoin and hold it until the price will increase, because we dont know when will gonna increase the price we dont know what will happen, thats why its not too late to buy bitcoin.

imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:20:50 AM

Its never too late to buy a bitcoin as far as I can see at least in the next one year. I am pretty sure that the value will soar further touching $20000 mark. But wait till the end of the year. If the value dips then buy quickly. Don't expect it to dip further. It is certainly a kind of gamble but you will not lose. Since you are considering it as an investment, from the current trends, you will only reap benefits. If the value soars or remains the same till the end of the year then just buy.

Fundamental question here would be what is that $1500 you are willing to invest. Is it a surplus that you can afford to lose? Or is it all the money you have to start earning down the line? If you are thinking of trading then you are putting yourself at a risk. For a long term investment it is never late as I said for next one year at least.

The interesting thing everyone advises is that 'trade that you can afford to lose'. But just see, when you gambled off 2 bitcoins it was essentially something you could not afford to lose. We never know the play of time. Analyse the patterns and invest immediately for a long term.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:29:02 AM

In my opinion, if you are a long-term investor, it does not matter the current price of the BTC, since the trend is that the BTC reaches much higher prices in a few months
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:14:17 AM

I dont think if you already late to buy bitcoins now since because i already read this questions a lot of time. Just try to invest money thay you can afford to lost only. A small reminder for you bitcoin is very volatile so dont panic just keep calm.

Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:33:02 AM

I think this is a good time for invest because the price is down and for me could return to the old standard and exceed it soon

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:34:14 AM

I dont think if you already late to buy bitcoins now since because i already read this questions a lot of time. Just try to invest money thay you can afford to lost only. A small reminder for you bitcoin is very volatile so dont panic just keep calm.

For me is not to late to buy bitcoin because everyday is welcome and can be bought. now its very down the bitcoin so you can buy and waiting to rise again because for me bitcoin is very nice to invest because is rising and down but the often is increasing.theres no late to buy bitcoin because bitcion is increasing so no one can say that buying of bitcoin is to late.

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:38:02 AM

For me is not to late to buy bitcoin because everyday is welcome and can be bought. now its very down the bitcoin so you can buy and waiting to rise again because for me bitcoin is very nice to invest because is rising and down but the often is increasing.theres no late to buy bitcoin because bitcion is increasing so no one can say that buying of bitcoin is to late.

it is not too late to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin will get even higher in the next few years. so buying now is a very good thing seeing bitcoin positions at a still low price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:42:27 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 04:22:05 PM by automail

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
If you are planning to earn on a short term, it is not advisable to buy coins now because of its price. However, if you are planning to earn on a long term, you can buy bitcoins and sell them once the price increases. A lot of people were doing that for a long time. It was a good strategy. You can try trading for alternate coins, buy low and sell high. There is always a risk on trading but the money earn can make up for it.  Just a friendly advise, don't try trading if you are not sure yet. It is advisable to research on how trading works. Good-luck!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
boongky51

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:44:28 PM

no it's not, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency maybe the price would up or down, bitcoins is also a little bit gumbling. so its up to yo bro
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

no it's not, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency maybe the price would up or down, bitcoins is also a little bit gumbling. so its up to yo bro

Though the first persons who has been a bitcoiner since beginning are the richest already, it doesn’t mean that it’s already late to join the bitcoin community or add up your bitcoin savings. Bitcoin price rise and fall and that is the risk you need  to take if you want to earn bigger profit in the future.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

Today is the best time to buy. After bitcoin reach $18k, it drops now to $14k which I think in my opinion a good buy because in my opinion the new ATH will probably reach again next year after this Holiday season for sure, because a lot of people now are spending a lot for this Holiday for gifts and some delicious food to prepare for, for sure after this dips it would probably go up high again.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

no no you're not late. although current time, cost of bitcoin can be expensive but i think in the future the value of bitcoin will become more and more expensive, because the developed countries are intend to develop bitcoin as Japanese and United Kingdom. i hope you have a great choice.

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
This moment is actually the best time to invest in Bitcoin since its market value is falling but surely it will eventally increase and we just have to wait for it  Investing now will surely yield to huge profit and if you are asking if you are too late to invest in Bicoin, you are definitely not.

cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

For me you're not too late to buy a bitcoin even though the bitcoin price is very expensive. If you buy a bitcoin now it's great to earn when you invest for a long term and you can also invest in altcoins, buy low and sell it in high price . Like investors now their income is very big in altcoins. As usual if you had been invested in past then you will be millionaire today and you can do it as well if you smart in investment.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:36:25 PM

no no you're not late. although current time, cost of bitcoin can be expensive but i think in the future the value of bitcoin will become more and more expensive, because the developed countries are intend to develop bitcoin as Japanese and United Kingdom. i hope you have a great choice.
Its never too late when you are willing to invest into bitcoins in the first place. But if you have the funds and you keep stalling, then you are stalling on getting some huge profits. Invest and invest if you have the money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

This moment is actually the best time to invest in Bitcoin since its market value is falling but surely it will eventally increase and we just have to wait for it  Investing now will surely yield to huge profit and if you are asking if you are too late to invest in Bicoin, you are definitely not.
Don't hesitate to buy bitcoin if you have already funds to buy it and take the risk in investment. You already missed the huge opportunity and don’t step back but it’s up to you. But if you’re asking me if your already late, definitely not.  I think bitcoin price still not reached what supposed to be its highest price

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:42:02 PM

I think before buying bitcoin, think of what will you do with it after you bought them? Is it worth it? I don't think so, so instead of buying, why not use that money to invest in some new ICOs that will give you more money, you can either start to trade using that money or but bitcoin the way you wanted it, bitcoin is expensive these days so I think with that amount, it is not worth it.
luka red

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:50:29 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 10:35:00 AM by luka red

I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them]

we don't know what will happen tomorrow. if you think that you are late then you are late.because if you bought btc early of this you could get a handsome profit.experts are expecting price growth for next year, so if you invest now you can get more next year.
and remember one thing my friend better late than never.
happy bitcoining.

ms.rose

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

Never late, but you should understand it before decide to buy it.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:49:02 PM

in my opinion it is never too late when someone wants to invest bitcoin now because not long ago bitcoin prices go up drastically, when want to buy it i suggest it now also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: