Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i late to buy bitcoin now ??  (Read 7300 times)
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

You should risk to buy what you can afford to lose or win. Because life is a risk likewise buying btc is also a risk but as long as we are fighting for the bitcoin to rise more we can win.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

It is never too late you can buy whenever you want, as there are still chances for the bitcoins to increase its value there is still a way to earn profits. The value of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to increased number of users and high demand for bitcoins. Take the opportunity to buy bitcoins now rather than waiting for the value to increase further and regret later for not buying bitcoins. Many top investors or billionaire of bitcoins says that there are chances for the price to shoot above $ 40000 which is for the good and so you can find room for investing in bitcoins.
No not really. It is a better time for me. Look at the price of bitcoin as of now. It dumps so it is gokd to buy bitcoins since it has low price as of now. Buy low and sell high concept. Just have a little patience on hollding ylur token for you to have income and not to cut it out into small amount.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

I think it's a good time to buy  because the price is down. If you want to sell  preferably when  prices are rising and stable.
Yeah i think it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin you can buy bitcoin right now, but you need to wait until the price get more lower, so you can get some profit if the price is rising up slowly, right now you can see the market and see the price of bitcoin if its in lower you can try to buy it and invest on it  just be smart in using your bitcoin why you investing and buying bitcoin.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

The short answer is no one knows. Unless you can time travel, maybe. But people often think that it's too late, although it's not too late. For example, in September last year, many people panicked and sold their Bitcoins but then they regretted. And then in November people talked that it's to late to buy Bitcoin, but then it began to beat it's records. So it's hard to predict the future, but I believe it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin.
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

To be straight with you, right now is the best time to buy Bitcoin for the main reason because it is in its lowest form in terms of value right now. Having to buy and hoard at this time will give you the fastest profit possible because in my opinion it's going to stay here and rise next year or on the following months. No one really knows when but it is guaranteed that the price will go up, it is also foreseen by other investors that invested into Bitcoin long enough.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me
I do not think you are late to buy bitcoins. Yes you have still the time and now is still the best time to buy since the price is low and you have the big chance to earn high returns when you buy bitcoins this time.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

There is no right time to invest in bitcoin. If you have a certain patience, you make good money. In any case, Bitcoin will be worth tens of times more expensive than the current price in a few years. However, right now I prefer to wait until the correction is over and only then consider the options for entering the market.
hundi.online

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

The inquiry itself is interesting once you begin placing things into point of view and contrast it with different speculations individuals make. What a few people need to know is whether they can make a quick money by getting in the game at this moment. But, If you are looking for a gamble, I can’t help you.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

I think now is the right time for you to buy bitcoin, I am very sure that in the next few years you will experience great profits, bitcoin prices are now very cheap and likely to return high the next few years, buy bitcoin now.
PINIK

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

It's never too late. I think that's the right time to buy bitcoin.Now you can buy more for future. In future days bitcoin price will be up,and you can earn a good amount.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

No not at all. Bitcoin as well as all altcoins are at a dip now compared to Dec. 2017 and Jan. 2018. If you have money that can be set aside for a risky investment, I would suggest putting that into Bitcoins now. However, if you want to day trade, or swing trade and get a profit this bearish  market may not me the best to execute that. I would simply by Bitcoins and hold it till is price increase and at a set margin I would go ahead and sell them for a profit.
Remember that Bitcoins are limited and as a result the supply is restricted. However, with new technologies coming on a daily basis the world is slowly but gradually shifting towards a system based on cryptocurrencies ( at least that is what I am seeing) as a result the demand for cryptos as well as Bitcoin would increase, making it a great investment in the long run.

That being said, please do your own research before investing your valuable money in these investment instruments. I just aired my own view about Bitcoins and what would happen to its price at a future time. I am no expert in this field.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

There is no right time to invest in bitcoin. If you have a certain patience, you make good money. In any case, Bitcoin will be worth tens of times more expensive than the current price in a few years. However, right now I prefer to wait until the correction is over and only then consider the options for entering the market.
I totally agree, why don't put the moment you buy Bitcoin at the start of your and compare it with the moment you're selling it ? If the price you sell is more than the price you buy , you already earned the profits and you're not late at all .
It's all about timing and choosing the right moment to sell and buy, opportunities are things that aren't lack in cryptocurrencies at all.

bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

No, perhaps this ia the very perfect time to buy bitcoin, now it is very low and increasing lot of rich people will go for this. This os a very great opportunity to do because bitcoin might be back and you didt even buy. Dont worry about the value of bitcoin that is very low, its just bussiness are doing. So they are keep decreasing ita value. So it is perfect time to buy btc.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

No, perhaps this ia the very perfect time to buy bitcoin, now it is very low and increasing lot of rich people will go for this. This os a very great opportunity to do because bitcoin might be back and you didt even buy. Dont worry about the value of bitcoin that is very low, its just bussiness are doing. So they are keep decreasing ita value. So it is perfect time to buy btc.

No,theres no late to buy a bitcoin because every day is nice to buy a bitcoin because we know bitcoin is growing up price so that if we buy a bitcion wait the exact time to sell because theres a time the bitcoin will rise the price but you need to monator so that you know the price.we know bitcoin in the future have a potencial to grow so that if you like a longterm investment its nice if your bitcoin hold on 5 years.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
barcelona 94

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:32 AM

there is no late in buying bitcoin. although we all late because of the price of bitcoin that has been pump. as soon as you invest and buy bitcoin. you are not late because you can still get a profit. bitcoin now is so trending and there is a chance that if you do not buy when you know it you are late and will regret it.
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

Right now in my opinion -is good time to buy who did not buy-market btc lost 30% in short period time, at least this percentage will be your profit in 1,2,3 month!!!And I think in 1 year btc could be 30-50K dollars, thats why now is good time to buy and hold!
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

I think now is the right time for you to buy bitcoin, I am very sure that in the next few years you will experience great profits, bitcoin prices are now very cheap and likely to return high the next few years, buy bitcoin now.
It's a big no for me, you are not still late on buying bitcoin because until now the price of bitcoin is cheap and my advice for you is to wait until the price of bitcoin is dump to $6k before you should buy, i am sure that bitcoin price can dump more we just need to wait.

ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:42:45 AM

No one in here is late, lmao.. Just buy as much as you can, and remember that the price is pretty low compared to what it was two, or three weeks ago.
It was more than $19,000 just a MONTH ago! Buy, and keep buying, the price will go up soon.
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:50:17 AM

It's never too late.  Bitcoin will eventually break it's all time high.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

Hello there one year ago i bought 3 bitcoins but lost them all in gambling... :'(nd now seeing the bitcoin price makes me cryy...
I have 1500USD right now...i am thinking to buy the bitcoin now whatever i can get with them

Should i buy now or not as bitcoin is reached its all time high and in to the moon...please advice me

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Current condition is already oversold condition for bitcoin and it is time for bitcoin price will start up again. Imagine if you buy bitcoin now and you sell it two years later at a price of 100 thousand dollars per bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: