Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 11:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin surpasses $19,000 on Coinbase!  (Read 2694 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:03:09 AM

It's good news for all Bitcoin holder. LOL. But Coinbase was down right after that maybe the main reason is not down for maintainance, they know it's the hight peak of Bitcoin price at that time so they closed the exchange to avoid people selling their Bitcoin in Coinbase wallet Smiley). It's a intelligent way but I think they've used it so many times and it'll lead to a lot of people will not use Coinbase anymore.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:10:32 AM

UP TODAY ALONE 52.84% or $6,609.90 (at time of writing).

Is it only me, or is a nearly 55% daily increase seem to be a bit dangerous?

If i have the bitcoin now then i will sell it for high prrofit.
Very high increase and i am bit worry. But congratulation to bitcoin for great move.
intelligent.investor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:27:04 AM

What on earth? Shocked Shocked I'm totally shocked. I am speechless. My mind is going round and round. Nobody would have expected this in just couple of hours.

This will be breaking news everywhere. Shocked Shocked
CPN94 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:35:23 AM

It's good news for all Bitcoin holder. LOL. But Coinbase was down right after that maybe the main reason is not down for maintainance, they know it's the hight peak of Bitcoin price at that time so they closed the exchange to avoid people selling their Bitcoin in Coinbase wallet Smiley). It's a intelligent way but I think they've used it so many times and it'll lead to a lot of people will not use Coinbase anymore.

You really think Coinbase does that on purpose?
Dharnchuks

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:57:58 AM

We re seeing over $1k increase per day. It's very cool if you're holding. But I don't want to get carried away. We will surely go down sooner or later. And when that happens, I just want to be prepared.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:07:08 AM

yesterday, korean market is the highest price of bitcoin but now if it is true that coinbase reach $19k then coinbase leading the market. actually, I am shocked to know this, in just one night, the price increase higher. I see the market will be boring to see this increases and I am expecting that we have to see the crash later. and now, people getting a rush to buy bitcoin and they don't want to be late to get in the party. congratulations people, we can now sell our bitcoin in the highest price ever.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

I am really scared on what's happening right now, I wish I could get a hint when the price will be dipping after so that I could trade my coins right away. I though before that $15,000 is impossible for this year but I was proven incorrect.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:23:06 AM

I am very surprised at the current rise in bitcoin prices. whether the bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 or will reverse direction. I'm worried about that. bitcoin rises more than 25% in a day. whether this indicates bitcoin will continue to rise .. hopefully this is the bitter depn depn

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tree361

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:25:56 AM

I'm so sad, I watch BTC rise, but I do not have BTC ...........
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:30:13 AM

It boggles my mind that there are members and senior members making comments like, "Oh this is great, let's hope it continues to rise!"
The only thing I can think of is that they are bought accounts or a shared account.

If you know anything at all about trading, crypto, and economics, you would be worried at this huge price increase.
It is absolutely not sustainable.

The thing that worries me a lot this time around is not the inevitable crash and price correction, but the reputation of btc after it crashes.
Right now, noobs are driving the price up.  BTC has gone viral and every idiot with a credit card is trying to get in on it with hopes of becoming a millionare in a year.
I've got the most random people posting on their social media feeds about how BTC is so amazing and they will get rich off it and everyone else should too.

They are each putting in, what? a paltry couple thousand at the most?

When the price crashes and they try to panic sell and realize they can't even liquidate their btc then I am afraid the reputation of btc will get damaged and delay its mainstream adoption further.

CPN94 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:54:09 AM

It boggles my mind that there are members and senior members making comments like, "Oh this is great, let's hope it continues to rise!"
The only thing I can think of is that they are bought accounts or a shared account.

If you know anything at all about trading, crypto, and economics, you would be worried at this huge price increase.

The thing that worries me a lot this time around is not the inevitable crash and price correction, but the reputation of btc after it crashes.
Right now, noobs are driving the price up.  BTC has gone viral and every idiot with a credit card is trying to get in on it with hopes of becoming a millionare in a year.
I've got the most random people posting on their social media feeds about how BTC is so amazing and they will get rich off it and everyone else should too.

When the price crashes and they try to panic sell and realize they can't even liquidate their btc then I am afraid the reputation of btc will get damaged and delay its mainstream adoption further.

I could not agree more. I don't understand why all these senior, hero or even legendary members are saying its great.
In the exact moment, YES, it is indeed good if you plan to sell... BUT, if you have that die hard HOLD mentality with the perfect image in mind that it'll continue rise perfectly, your an idiot.  They either say hold to prevent people from selling, or are so idiotic that they really think it wont crash.
This much of a rise just is not healthy whatsoever...
Has anyone even heard of the Tulip crisis?  Cheesy
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:59:51 AM

It was just around $5k weeks ago and just about $11k 5 days ago and now all I can say about BTC is HOLY COW!!!! Seems exaggerated but I really can't help it, BTC is surprising us every minute. I guess it is an opportunity to buy more altcoins since they seem to be in the dip now.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:20:00 AM

This is inevitable. But what's on my mind right now?
Is this going to be a big deal if bitcoin price increases too quickly? What I fear is that the price will be free and uncontrollable like the hike. So I do not dare buy bitcoin at this time.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:35:13 AM

I told you guys $20k would come by year's end boom!! It's good to be right ^^ Who knows how high it will go it's insane. Of course you get the idiots who love to talk about the "bubble" or say Bitcoin is like the .com bubble. Load of rubbish. Bitcoin is bit a bubble that just pops and becomes worth nothing because people will use it if it was a bubble everyone would have to stop using it at the same tine. That's the only way the bubble pops. Anyway bitcoin has proven itself time and time again.

putlink

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:48:14 AM

I could not agree more. I don't understand why all these senior, hero or even legendary members are saying its great.
In the exact moment, YES, it is indeed good if you plan to sell... BUT, if you have that die hard HOLD mentality with the perfect image in mind that it'll continue rise perfectly, your an idiot.  They either say hold to prevent people from selling, or are so idiotic that they really think it wont crash.
This much of a rise just is not healthy whatsoever...
Has anyone even heard of the Tulip crisis?  Cheesy
I am also concerned about the rapid rise of Bitcoin. Although this is a good thing for those who own bitcoin, it is definitely not a good thing to populate bitcoin if Bitcoin continues to soar.
And there's the risk of crashing
angelel

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:32:46 AM

Be careful that the bit coin price suddenly goes up. I think it would be better to prepare for falling.
lifemong

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:37:47 AM

Prices are steadily rising. On the other hand, it may be possible to adjust the price or it may be already adjusting the price.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:02:24 AM

Bitcoin value exceeded $ 19,000. This is not a surprise. Currently, Bitcoin value of 15,500 dollars. Value in a fall. In this case, the harbinger of a new uptrend. I think new records will come.
Beparanf

Activity: 2786
Merit: 764

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

Bitcoin value exceeded $ 19,000. This is not a surprise. Currently, Bitcoin value of 15,500 dollars. Value in a fall. In this case, the harbinger of a new uptrend. I think new records will come.
It's time to buy more, i believe btc cam still be able to sets new high, it's just that some were too scared and felt that it's more than enough already that's why they sold it already since they eaen enough on that pump.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

It seems to me that this unreal growth is caused by artificial means and due to the large number of forks of bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: